Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 8

by doyleangel 0 reviews

After the concert

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 294 words

0Unrated
Later that night, Taylor wearily climbed onto the bus. The guys had given a good concert, even Taylor. When he had gone out on that stage, he had focused on the fans and had kept Megan out of his mind. He had filled Ike and Zac in on what was going on in the dressing room after the concert. When he got onto the bus, he saw Ashley sitting at the table, reading a magazine. She looked up at him, and gave him a small smile.
“Hey,” she said, standing up. “How are you doing?”
Taylor shrugged. “I don’t know. I still can’t believe I didn’t see it.”
Ashley put her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye.
“You didn’t do anything wrong. It isn’t your fault that she was a conniving bitch. I thought she cared about you too. Well, that is until that confrontation tonight. After she told me that, it made sense. I knew there was a reason I never really liked her.”
Taylor looked a little surprised. “You didn’t?”
“No, but I knew that you did, so I did my best to try.”
“Well, thanks. That means a lot.” Taylor closed his eyes and sighed. When he opened them again, he saw Ashley looking at him. “What?”
“Nothing, you just look tired. Do you wanna go to bed and get some sleep, or do you wanna talk some more.”
He looked at her. “Let’s talk some more. That is, if you’re not too tired. If you’re tired we can just go to bed and talk later.”
Ashley shook her head. “No, I’m good. Do you wanna go in the back and talk?”
“Sure, sounds like a plan.”
Sign up to rate and review this story