Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 16

by doyleangel 0 reviews

getting dolled up

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 276 words

0Unrated
As Ashley sat in the hair dressers seat, she couldn’t get her mind off of what had happened earlier. One minute she’s watching TV, and the next minute Taylor was on top of her. The look in his eyes was something he’d never directed at her before. It looked like desire. And the thing that scared her most was that she felt the same way. The realization of it hit her hard. She was in love with Taylor, her best friend. She didn’t know when it happened, but she knew it was there.
She closed her eyes and thought back over the past month to see if she could figure out when this had happened to her. She hadn’t really seen much of Taylor the two weeks he was preparing for the tour, but, she now realized, every time her phone had rang, she’d hoped it was Taylor. And no, she’d never really liked Megan, but besides her being a manipulative user, Ashley realized she just didn’t like Megan because Ashley was jealous of her. Oh, what was she going to do?
“Honey, are you alright?”
Ashley opened her eyes and saw the hairdresser looking at her. She smiled. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking.”
“Well, that’s good. Now tell me, what do you think of your hair?”
Ashley turned towards the mirror and let out a small gasp. She looked back up at the hairdresser.
“It looks wonderful.”
The hairdresser smiled. “Good. Now, let’s go get your make-up done.”



ALRIGHT....NO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL I GET SOME REVIEWS....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK....PLEASE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story