Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly like an angel...~*~Part II

Fill-er

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Just a filler.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-24 - Updated: 2008-09-24 - 941 words - Complete

0Unrated

**************************************

‘HOLLY!’ Grace said excitedly as she saw her best friend’s wife standing next to the car at their favorite restaurant.

‘Hi sunshine!’ she smiled as Grace engulfed her in a hug.

‘I’m so glad to see you.’ Grace smiled.

‘You two didn’t have sex did you? You’re awfully smiley.’

‘No we didn’t, we just made out…a lot.’ Grace chuckled.

‘Aunt Gracie!’ Addy said excitedly as Ryan set her down on the concrete. Addy ran to Grace and jumped into her arms.

‘Hi sweetheart.’ Grace smiled kissing Addy’s cheek.

‘What did you do today, Aunt Gracie?’ Addy asked as the two couples walked into the restaurant. Brendon and Ryan were deep in conversation already.

‘Well I took your Uncle Beary to look at dishes and then to look at presents for our wedding.’ She smiled.

‘Did you hab fun?’

‘Of course I did. Your uncle Beary is a lot of fun when he’s complaining about China patterns.’ Grace chuckled. Brendon stopped his conversation and looked over at her with a smirk. ‘What?’

‘Nothing, just wait until later sexy momma.’

‘Aunt Gracie, what is Beary tatting about, you’re not a momma.’ Addy said.

‘I have no idea baby.’ Addy got down and walked over to Ryan. Ryan picked her up and kissed the side of her head.

‘Daddy, I tink Untle beary and Aunt Gracie are weird.’

‘They are very weird.’ Ryan chuckled kissing the side of her head again. Addy laid her head down on Ryan’s shoulder.

‘Hum-dum dee-dum hum-dee dum-dum
I’m so rumbly in my tumbly
Time to much an early luncheon,
Time for something sweet!
‘Oh, I won’t climb this tree
If a pooh flew like a bee.
But I wouldn’t be a bear then
So I guess you wouldn’t care then’ Addy began singing as Ryan bounced a long. Addy stopped singing and looked her dad square in the eyes.

‘Daddy, I’m so rumbly in my tumbly. Will you peed me?’

‘Sure thing cupcake, as soon as our table is ready.’ Ryan said. Addy nodded and gave Ryan an Eskimo kiss before laying her head back down on his shoulder.

‘So Ryan, what do you have planned tomorrow?’ Grace asked as they sat down.

‘Not too much that I know of.’ Ryan said as he cut up a piece of chicken for Addy.

‘Great, so that means you can do some shopping with me.’ Grace smiled.

‘Man…I don’t want to go shopping with you, you have Brendon for that.’

‘I can’t take Brendon shopping for his. He can’t see this stuff.’ She said giving Ryan a look.

‘Oh…right, fine.’ Ryan said with a heavy eye roll.

‘That’s great! Holly that will give us some time to work on that project.’ Brendon said.

‘Okay! Babe, what should we do with Addy?’ Holly asked.

‘What are you guys doing?’

‘I want to go get that tattoo.’ Holly said.

‘Then Addy can’t come with you and it’ll be kind of inappropriate for her to come with us.’

‘I bet my mom would love to take her tomorrow.’ Brendon said.

‘Oh no, I don’t want to do that.’

‘No I’m sure she would. She loves having Addy around. I’ll call her really fast, babe I’ll be right back.’ Brendon got up from the table and made his way outside.

‘Aunt Gracie, where is Untle Beary going?’ Addy asked as she looked after Brendon walking out.

‘He’s just going to use the phone sweetheart, he’ll be right back.’ Grace said.

‘Otay.’ Addy said happily.

‘So what are you two going to be doing tomorrow that Brendon can’t come?’ Holly asked.

‘I have to go buy lingerie and stuff for the wedding.’

‘Oh yeah! I was wondering when you were going to do that.’ Holly said.

‘Well we’re doing it tomorrow.’ Grace said as Brendon walked back inside.

‘She says she’d love to have Addy.’ Brendon said sitting back down next to Grace.

‘Fantastic.’ Holly said, ‘Brendon, we can drop her off on our way tomorrow.’

‘Sounds like a plan.’ Brendon said.

‘What time do you want to go tomorrow Ryan?’

‘How about 10:30?’

‘That sounds like a good time Holly.’

‘Alright sounds great.’ Grace said excitedly.

‘So what exactly are you and Ryan going to do tomorrow?’ Brendon asked as Grace brushed out her hair while sitting next to him on the bed. Brendon watched as he was in awe again of how beautiful she is.

‘We are going shopping for a couple of things for the wedding that you aren’t allowed to see until our wedding night.’

‘Oh so you’re going lingerie shopping. I’m not sure how I feel about you going out with Ryan to buy lingerie.’

‘Beary, he’s my best friend; you have nothing to worry about. Besides, you know that Ryan is going to help me pick out something so sexy.’

‘This is true.’ Brendon said as Grace straddled his hips, ‘Oh no, you can’t do this to me. I don’t know if I’ll be able to stop this.’ Grace laughed as she leaned down and kissed him before rolling off of him laying her head on his chest. She smiled as she snuggled into his chest and under the blankets. She looked around the room and made a decision.

‘I think I’m going to redo this room.’

‘Why?’

‘Because we’re getting married, we need a change.’ She smiled. Brendon rolled his eyes before cuddling her into his chest again.
Sign up to rate and review this story