Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly like an angel...~*~Part II

Tattoo Parlars, piano rooms, and linger.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Read, it's a long one.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 4203 words - Complete

0Unrated
**************************************

‘You know what I like the best about your body?’ Brendon asked as he walked into the bathroom in his boxers while Grace put in her earrings and fluffed her softly curled hair.

‘What’s that?’ she asked turning around in his arms.

‘Your stomach, it’s so pretty and flat and perfect.’ He said running his hands up under her oatmeal colored cropped hoodie sweater.

Grace giggled as Brendon kissed her neck a little bit as he ran his hands up higher under her Victoria secret bra. ‘Whoa! Brendon, stop.’ She pushed his hand out from under her shirt as he backed away.

‘This sucks.’ Brendon commented.

‘I know it does baby.’ Grace kissed him a few times gently, ‘Kiss me good bye.’ Brendon placed his hands around her waist bringing her into a passionate, sweet kiss.

‘I love you.’ She smiled.

‘I love you too, text me later.’

‘I will, Bye baby.’ Grace turned, taking one last look in the mirror before kissing him again and walking out of the bathroom to grab her purse, iphone, and the keys to her rover that sat in the garage of their beautiful house. It was a tan two story, modern looking house with a two car garage, perfect for his black Audi and her dark blue range rover. It had a well landscaped yard with trees and different flowers around the front while the back had a spacious back yard with a deck and a large hot tub. It was the perfect house for them and their future family.

Grace opened the garage door just as Holly and Ryan pulled up. ‘Hey Spanky.’ Grace said referring to the nickname she had given Ryan just a few weeks before. Ryan rolled his eyes as he opened Addy’s door for her. Out hopped a little girl, customized in her own aviator shades and converse shoes just like her daddy.

“Try not to get too turned on by lingerie today babe.” Holly said as Ryan got into Grace’s car almost as soon as they arrived at the Urie/Brady house. Ryan just rolled his eyes before closing the door as Holly and Addy started towards the house.

“What does dat mean mama?” Addy asked as Holly carried her inside.

“Ask me in twenty years pumpkin.” She said as she walked through the garage door and up the stairs to see if Brendon was ready to start their day. “Brendon, are you read- oh, hi.” She said as she walked into the room to see Brendon standing in the middle of the room in only his plaid boxers. “Addy, go downstairs kiddo.” She said placing Addy down.

“Otay mama.” Addy said happily before bouncing down the steps.

“As cute as your undies are...” Holly laughed. “Please put some pants on.”

“It’s nice to see you too Holly.” Brendon said sarcastically before pulling his tight jeans on, followed by and old t-shirt.

“Is everything ready?”

“Yeah, I have the paint and the stenciling and the pictures and guitar hangers. All we really need is the piano, which is being delivered in an hour.” He said referring to the glass Laniem piano he had purchased for $18,950.00. It was unique and he knew it would be perfect in the music room he was going to surprise Grace with. He didn’t care how much it cost, as long as it put a smile on her face.

“Great. Well why don’t we take Addy to your mom’s and then get started.”

“Be a good girl for Gramma Urie today, okay baby?” Holly asked as she sat on her knees, eye level with Adelyn in the foyer of Brendon’s parent’s house.

“Otay mama. I be good.”

“Give me a hug.” She said before her little girl, the almost carbon copy of Ryan with the exception of Holly’s eyes, wrapped her arms around her mom’s neck and gave her a big hug.

“I lub you mama.”

“I love you too Adelyn. Thank you for taking her Grace.”

“It’s no problem at all. We’ll have lots of fun, won’t we sweetheart?”

“Yeah!” Addy said happily before being picked up by Mrs. Urie.

“This room is looking really good.” Brendon said as he and Holly finished up a few hours later. The piano had been delivered and was sitting under a protective covering while Holly and Brendon painted carefully. The walls were white and had music bars and notes painted all over the entire room. The walls looked like a copy of sheet music to “Wonderful Tonight.” - Their song. They sectioned off a part of the room to hang up the hooks for all of Brendon’s guitars and on the wall with the door, the lyrics were painted in a pretty black font. It was all Holly’s idea and Brendon had loved in instantly. The theme was black and white, so of course the furniture in the room was black, opposite of the mostly white walls. “Are you sure you’re in the right profession? I mean, your clothes are pretty badass but this room is fucking awesome. I think you should reconsider your career Mrs. Ross.”

“Thanks Brendon.” Holly laughed. They put large fans in the newly proclaimed music room before heading down into the kitchen to get a snack and wait for the paint to dry. “So do you think she’ll like it?”

“I really hope so. I mean I’ll be using this room too, but it’s mostly for her. She’s been getting back into her music lately and I just wanted her to have a place for her to go incase she feels the need to play.”

“That’s sweet.” Holly gushed before taking a careful sip of her warm raspberry tea. “I wish my husband would do nice things like that for me.”

“He has. He gave you Addy.” Holly chuckled.

“Yeah, she’s a pretty special little girl. We love her lots.”

“Are you gonna have anymore?” Brendon asked as he played with his fork.

“Maybe. I mean, if we do it wouldn’t be until later. We’re pretty happy with what we have right now.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait until Grace and I have a baby.”

“It’ll be one beautiful baby. You and Grace will be such good parents too. I can’t wait either.”

“Thanks.” Brendon smiled. “Wanna go see if the paint is dry enough to hang up that giant picture?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Holly said before she and Brendon headed upstairs. Luckily enough the paint had dried and Brendon hammered a nail into the middle of the far wall before he and Holly carefully hung up the poster sized black and white photo of Brendon and Grace on the very first tour she had spent with Panic. The picture was of them standing close to each other with their foreheads touching and their hands were laced together delicately. They looked so happy and consumed in one another that they didn’t know the picture had been taken until Holly printed a copy off for them. It was both Brendon and Grace’s favorite picture together, so Holly went and had it blown up and printed in black and white to match the décor of the room. “Why am I so awesome?” Holly asked as she took a step back to admire the hard work she and Brendon had put into the previously bland room.

“We did pretty damn good.” Brendon smiled before giving her a high five. “We should celebrate.”

“How?”

“Wanna go to the tattoo parlor?” Holly’s eyes lit up.

“Let’s go!” She said before almost sprinting down the stairs.

“What are you getting Bden?” Holly asked as she and Brendon sat across the room from each other in the tattoo parlor.

“I’m getting piano keys on my arm.” He winced as he talked over the sound of the buzzing needle marking his skin.

“That’s appropriate.” She smiled.

“What about you?”

“A heart with a treble clef in it on my right wrist.”

“Badass.” Brendon said before looking over to see the progress of his tattoo.

- - -

“I can’t wait to take this bandage off.” Holly said as she and Brendon drove back over to his house.

“Yeah, me too, It hurts like a bitch.”

“That happens. Wait until it gets itchy and starts peeling.”

“Gross!” Brendon shrieked. “So how many tattoos are you up to now?”

“Four.”

“What does Ryan think about them?”

“He likes them.” She smirked.

“I’ll leave it at that.” Brendon said before realized something. “You both are up to four now. When are you getting matching ones?”

“Bden, we already do.” Holly said referring to the moon on the inside of her right arm. Ryan had the matching sun, the sun and moon from ‘When the Day Met the Night’. “Ryan has the sun underneath his belly button.” She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Well I don’t look at his belly.” Holly just rolled her eyes as they continued to drive. “So what is it really like being married to a rock star?”

“Honestly? It’s never dull. I’m always surprised and entertained and even though Ryan has hundreds and thousands of little girls touching themselves while they think of him and completely bashing me on the internet and trying their hardest to get pictures of us together and Addy to ruin and make their little comments on, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. I know Ryan loves me to the ends of the world and back and even though our relationship wasn’t really traditional…or moral at first I know he’ll be with me forever. I’m so in love. Grace is too, you have nothing to worry about Brendon. Trust me. Grace and I talk about this all the time.” Holly smiled, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder as they pulled up into the driveway. “You and Grace are going to have an amazing life together.”

“Thanks Holly.” Brendon said before hugging his best friends. “And thank you for helping me with that room. You’re brilliant.”

“I know.” Holly smiled before they headed inside to wait for Ryan and Grace.

Meanwhile off with Ryan and Grace…

‘Thanks for coming with me today Ryan, you’re the only person I could think of that I’m comfortable enough around to help me pick out lingerie for my wedding.’ Grace said as they pulled up outside of one of the many malls in Vegas this one particularly for its various lingerie stores including Victoria Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood.

‘You’re welcome. I guess I have nothing better to do then help my best friend pick out lingerie to seduce my singer with.’

‘RY! When you say it like that you make me sound like a complete slut.’

‘Hey man if the shoe fits.’ Grace rolled her eyes as she pushed him before the walked into the mall.

‘We need to go to Victoria secret.’ She said heading towards the direction.

‘What are we looking at first?’

‘We are looking for a bustier first.’

‘Why?’

‘Because it pushes them up and flattens everything else.’

‘Grace, first off, I think they push themselves up far enough and second you have nothing to flatten.’ Ryan said. Grace stopped walking and gave him a look.

‘I’m just going to pretend that my best friend did not say that to me and keep walking.’

‘Probably a good idea.’ Ryan said as he followed her into the lingerie store.

‘Can I help you guys find anything today?’

‘Actually yes, I need a bustier to wear under my wedding dress.’

‘Alright what is the cut of your dress?’

‘It’s a deep v-neck spaghetti strap.’

‘Alright, well let’s get you measured up and we can get you fitted for one.’ The sales woman said as Grace and Ryan followed her back to the fitting room. Grace took off her sweater to measure her bust while Ryan stood uncomfortably looking around.

‘Ryan, stop acting like you’ve never seen me in my underwear before.’ Grace said.

‘I’m not I’m just thinking of how many ways Brendon would kill me if he knew what this trip entailed.’

‘Oh is this not your fiancé?’ the woman asked.

‘No he’s my best friend.’ Grace laughed.

‘Oh I see. Alright well let me run and get the one I think we’re going to go with.’ She said before scurrying off in the general direct.

‘I’m sure she thinks I’m a total perv now.’

‘Does not.’ Grace laughed as the girl came back in.

‘Alright here you go, try this one on.’ She said handing Grace a plain white bustier with straps. Grace walked into the fitting room and put it on. It pushed them up further than she thought; she knew Brendon would love that. She walked out of the fitting room in the bustier and her jeans.

‘What do you think?’ she asked Ryan who was sitting on the chair next to the mirror.

‘Do you know how hard those things are to get on and off in the limo ride from the chapel to the reception?’

Grace looked over at him as a smirk played on her lips, ‘I’m sure you have a lot of experience taking things off in limos huh Spanky.’ She laughed. Ryan blushed as the girl tried not to laugh as well. ‘I actually like this one a lot.’

‘Yeah Brendon is going to love it too.’ Ryan mumbled.

‘You’re right he will but I bet he’ll be smart enough to not try to take it off in the limo.’ Ryan gave her a look before she reconsidered, ‘Yeah never mind.’

‘We had a couple of matching panties for this you can look at in a minute.’ The girl said.

‘Great let me get changed.’ Grace walked back into the fitting room emerging a few minutes later fully dress again before she followed Ryan and the sales woman out to the floor.

‘Alright so this is our bridal line with the cute little embroiders on it.’

‘Oh you have these in cheekies, look Ry.’

‘Great.’ Ryan said unenthusiastically.

‘I swear you’re like taking Brendon shopping for China patterns.’

‘I can’t believe you made him suffer through that.’ Ryan said, ‘You’re horrible to him.’

‘I am not! He didn’t mind, he just whined about it because he was tired, and hungry, and because we haven’t had sex in three months.’ She said whispering the last part.

‘Do you see what you’re doing to him?’

‘Don’t worry, he won’t be like that much longer, we don’t have that long until we get married.’ She said picking out a pair of white Brazilian cut cheeky panties with the words sexy little bride in silver rhinestones on the front.

‘Yeah for a while, but then after you guys have been married a while your sex life will fizzle out.

‘That’s a lie and don’t even try to tell me that you and Holly don’t bang like gorillas because I know you do. When your two and a half year old asks why mommy is screaming daddy’s name…what does that tell you Ry?’

‘I never said Holly and I didn’t have a healthy sex life.’ Ryan defended.

‘Whatever. This is cute.’ She said picking up a little white hoodie with the same writing as the panties except the words were outlined in the same blue as their wedding colors. ‘I think we’re done here.’ Grace made her way to the check out and put her stuff on the counter as Ryan stood awkwardly next to her.

‘That’ll be $215.03.’ the woman said. Grace took out her debt card as Ryan watched with wide eyes.

‘Brendon is going to kill you.’ Ryan said.

‘No he’s not, he doesn’t care.’ Grace said slipping the card back into hobo wallet.

‘I guess.’ Ryan said. The woman handed Grace the bag and her receipt. She put the receipt in her purse and handed Ryan the bag.

‘Do you think Brendon is ready to get married?’ Grace asked as they walked down the mall after getting a smoothie.

‘Of course he is. He’s been ready for years.’

‘Good, I’m glad because I really can’t wait to be married.’

‘Tell me about it. No one can wait for you two to get married.’

‘I know.’ Grace smiled as they walked into Frederick’s of Hollywood. Grace stopped and turned to Ryan. ‘Now Ryan, I know that this is going to make you very uncomfortable but I need you the most in this store. You know what kind of lingerie Brendon really likes so you have to help me pick something out. It’s for our wedding night, by the time our wedding night rolls around it’ll be six months and eleven days since we’ve had sex. So it needs to be something that he’s going to freak over.’

‘Okay just remember, I’m doing this because you’re my best friend not because I’m turned on or anything okay?’

‘Okay great, let’s get started.’

‘Do you want something that is out of character or you?’

‘I want something that is very out of character for me, Brendon will go crazy over that.’

‘Alright, you go sit over there and let me work.’ Ryan said. Grace walked over and sat in the chair next to the dressing room and watched as Ryan picked out various pieces of lingerie for her to try on.

It took him twenty minutes but he finally finished and walked over with three different pieces. ‘Alright I got you three different things. I figured you’d need all three.’

‘Okay.’ Grace asked as she stood up. He handed her the first one. She grabbed his hand and led him into a dress room. ‘Turn around and let me change. Don’t’ look or I’ll tell Brendon.’

‘I have a wife and daughter.’ Ryan said as he did what Grace told him to waiting for her to change. The first thing Grace put on was a playful corset set with sheer mesh panels and nude satin with black lace overlay. It laced up and had ruffle accents on the bust and hem and was strapless. It came with a matching g-string that Grace was not a fan of.

‘Okay what do you think?’ Grace asked. Ryan turned around and sat down in the chair.

‘Brendon will like it.’ He said, ‘He makes your boobs look nice….Hey I’m just being honest, that’s what best friends do.’

‘I like this, good job Ryan; I think it’s a little big though. I’m going to need a small.’

‘Okay fine, next.’ He said closing his eyes tight once again. The next thing Grace put on was a white basket weave baby doll with corkscrew trim.

‘Okay what do you think of this one?’

‘I think that this one is more you, its kind modest almost.’

‘I don’t want it then.’ She said.

‘Brendon will still like it. Take it with you for the second day.’

‘I guess I could. I mean a girl can never have enough lingerie.’ Grace said.

‘You look pretty in it.’

‘Aw thanks Spanky.’ Grace said, ‘Now turn around.’

Ryan rolled his eyes before closing them. The last thing she tired on was a lace up peasant baby doll nighty. She loved it already. It was a hot pink color with matching ribbon and a side slit with bow detailing. ‘I love this one Ryan.’ She gushed. Ryan opened his eyes and nodded in approval.

‘I picked this one so you had something to sleep in besides a sheet after you and Brendon get done.’

‘Good thinking kid, will you go get me a small in this one while I get dressed.’

‘Sure. Then are we done?’

‘Almost.’ She smiled. Ryan nodded and walked out of the dressing room receiving a strange look from an older woman standing close to the door.

Grace changed back to her clothing before walking out and meeting Ryan at the check out, ‘Will this be all for you today?’ the lady asked.

‘Yes.’ Grace said taking out her debt card one mores.

‘Alright your total comes out to, $68.14.’ Grace slid her card before putting it back into her wallet. She smiled as she handed Ryan the bag as they started out of the store.

‘What else do we have to do?’

‘We have to go check on the ring orders.’ She said as they started towards Tiffany’s.

‘Okay.’ Ryan said.

‘Hi, may I help you?’

‘Yeah, my fiancé came in a couple of weeks ago and ordered our wedding bands. I need to make sure they were ordered and everything is correct on them.’

‘What are your names and your wedding date?’

‘It should be under Brendon Urie and Grace Brady for May 14.’

‘Okay let’s see.’ The man said as he typed on his computer. Ryan rubbed his hand up and down her back as she waited.

‘Alright his ring is the Paloma Picasso in a seven correct?’ he asked.

‘Yes.’

‘And Grace’s is the round brilliance in a 6 right?’

‘Yup that’s it.’

‘And the engraving says A ma vie de coer entier Grace and Brendon May 14.’

‘Yup that’s it.’

‘Great, they should be in around April 10th so you can pick them up.’

‘Thank you so much.’ Grace smiled before turning around. As she walked out tears rolled down her cheeks, Ryan noticed but didn’t really know what to say. Grace walked over and sat down on a bench in front of a tree as she tried to gain her composure.

‘What’s the matter Gracie face?’ Ryan asked setting the bags down and pulling her into a side hug.

‘I don’t know. I’m getting married in three months. Brendon and I have been together for so long it just seems like it never going to happen and now it’s finally happening.’ She cried.

‘Gracie…’ he laughed.

‘I’m sorry. I’m a mess I know I just love him so much that…’

‘I know you do sweetie.’ Ryan said kissing the top of his head, ‘And you know he loves you too.’

‘I know he does.’ She said sweeping the tears out from under her eyes.

‘Let’s go get our nails done or something.’ Ryan said standing up and holding out his hand. Grace laughed as she took his hand.

‘You don’t have to get your nails done with me.’

‘No it’s okay, Holly says I need to. She says that my nails hurt her danger zone.’ Ryan said.

‘WHOA! Ryan, what is this?’ Grace laughed.

‘What?’

‘This isn’t something we usually talk about. I usually have this conversation with your better half.’

‘Well I figured you know I helped you pick out your lingerie, we’ve clearly crossed that boundary.’

‘Okay.’ Grace said.

‘So have you and Brendon really not had sex in three months?’

‘No we really haven’t.’ Grace said.

‘Damn that sucks.’

‘No kidding, it totally sucks.’

‘At least you two don’t have to have sex in the car to keep from waking up your kid.’

‘No way.’

‘Holly and her damn mouth, I’m going to have to tape it closed one of these days.’

‘Whatever, then she can’t give you your road head you love so much.’ Grace teased.

‘This is true, I do love that.’ Ryan joked.

‘I can’t wait until we get married just so we can have sex again. I love having sex with him. I’d do it all the time if I could. He’s just so hot and so good at it…’

‘Whoa Grace, come on he’s our singer.’

‘We crossed the boundary remember?’

‘Whatever I still don’t need to hear details…’

‘I haven’t given you details yet though I have plenty to give you.’

‘Spare me.’

‘Fine, I’ll just let Beary do it.’

‘Well at least then we have something to relate to.’ Ryan said as the walked into the nail salon.

‘So does Brendon make you happy in the bedroom?’

‘Yeah…he does. Oh my, when we first started having sex it was good but I guess those breaks we had being away from each other made it a hundred times better.’

‘That’s what it was like for Holly and I too. After we had Addy, it got a lot better too.’

‘I can’t wait to have a baby.’

‘You and Brendon are going to be interesting parents. A gorgeous kid though.’

‘I hope so. I can’t wait for our happily ever after.’ Grace smiled. She sighed a heavy sigh thinking of the day just three months ahead.
Sign up to rate and review this story