Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Amnesia? Never Heard Of It...(chapter 1)

Chapter 2

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

more.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 511 words

0Unrated
3 days later...

'Finally' Spencer thought as the bell rang. it was only the 4th day of school, and Spencer was already sick of it. He was late out to the front of the school to meet his mom cuz he had to go show the new assistant band teacher how to set up the drums, and he was kinda pissed about that.
He walked into the parking lot, which was pretty much empty, and spotted his mother's car. As he walked down the steep steps, he passed Ryan. "Hey," he said. "Do you have a ride? It's kinda late..." Ryan looked up from his comic book. "Um, yeah, my dad's supposed to be picking me up, but he forgets alot." He sighs. "I'll probably have to walk, again." Spencer was suprised. "Walk? How far away do you live?" "Um, I live down by Sig Rogich Middle School, and Palo Verde High School." Now Spencer was really shocked. "Really? That's so far...That's where I live too. Do you wanna ride? It would suck to have to walk that far." "Uh, no that's okay. My dad doesn't like me to ride with friends. I'll just walk." But Ryan's eyes told a different story. Spencer could tell that he wanted a ride. "I'm sure it will be okay today. How could he want you to walk so far?"
"No, really." Ryan responded. "It's fine." But Spencer wasn't going to take "No" for an answer. "No, come on. I don't want you to walk so far. We'll give you a ride."

"Fine, thanks..." Ryan mumbled. He seemed releived, but also kinda scared, and Spencer couldnt tell why. They climbed in the backseat of the car. "Hey mom," Spencer greeted his mother. "this is Ryan, I told him we'd give him a ride today. He lives kinda by us."
"Hi, Ryan. Nice to meet you." "Pleasure to meet you too, Mrs. Smith."
"Well aren't you polite. See, Spencer? Why can't you be more like him? Although, I must say, you look rather small to be in 9th grade."
"Oh, um, actually, I'm in 10th grade. I get that alot, though."
"Really? 10th grade? You look more like an early 8th grader." Spencer sighed. "Okay, mom, enough jokes at Ryan's expense." He reached forward and turned on the radio to his favorite station, where 'Eleanor Rigby' by the Beatles was playing. "I love this song!" Ryan exclaimed.
"So do I," agreed Spencer. They spent the rest of the ride disecting drum solos, guitar riffs, and questionable lyrics of various songs. They passed the high school, and Spencer's mom said, "So, Ryan, where exactly am I dropping you off?"
"Um, just take a right here, and then a left."
"Okay."
"Uh, now take a right into this neighborhood."
"Oh, this is your neighbor hood? This is where we live too. What a coincidence."
"Yeah. This house right here." He gestured to a house with a dull red mustang in front. "Thanks for the ride," he said as he got out. "Bye Spencer, see you tomorrow."
"See ya!"
Sign up to rate and review this story