Categories > TV > WWE > Misfit Love

Aftermath

by No_Leaf_Frantic 1 review

An AU/Crossover fic! I promise it's not too bad. Jeff/Shannon

Category: WWE - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1571 words

0Unrated
Written for a request by a friend. It's going to be a huge multichaptered fic crossover/AU with some characters from Resident Evil Four. Please read it! Song is "October" by Evanescence. I own nothing and no one. On with the show.

Shannon whimpered as he stood shakily up from the floor. He had been curled in a ball in the corner where Jeff had left him. He reached up and gently felt his swollen lip and cheekbone. He sucked in a deep breath and hissed as his ribs protested the movement. He trailed his hand down to his torso and felt around, prodding gently here and there, hissing quietly.
He limped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, wincing at what he saw. His cheekbone had a nasty looking bruise across it and his bottom lip was spilt and still bleeding sluggishly. He ignored that for a moment and tugged off his ripped up T-shirt, his ribs screaming in pain, and checked out the damage there.

I can't run anymore
I fall before you
Here I am
I have nothing left


There were bruises all along his ribs and welts from Jeff's belt across his stomach. Some of them were bleeding. Shannon knew he had to clean up before he went back to Jeff. It was expected of him to take care of his own injuries and not whine to Jeff about them. He reached into the overhead cabniet and pulled out a washcloth. He turned on the cold water side of the faucet and stuck the cloth under it, soaking it throughly.

Though I've tried to forget
You're all that I am
Take me home
I'm through fighting it


He washed off his stomach and chest as well as he could, then turned around to look in the mirror at his back. It was in the same state as his front. Covered in welt, cuts, and bruises. He wiped off what he could reach, then laid the rag on the side of the sink, so he could take off his jeans. he slide them off his legs, trying not to bend over too much, as it nearly killed his ribs. The pants and boxers pooled at his ankles and he gingerly stepped out of them.

Broken
Lifeless
I give up
You're my only strength


There was blood running down the inside of his thighs, mixed with semen. Jeff had been rather rough with the sex tonight, but Shannon tried not to dwell on that. Jeff could just get a little carried away sometimes, but that didn't mean that he was raping Shannon. Did it? No. Shannon thought firmly to himself. He had wanted it, even if it hurt. He loved Jeff. But does he love you? A voice in the back of his head whispered. He shook his head again, clearing it of those thoughts and went back to examining himself.

Without you
I can't go on
Anymore
Ever again


Cleaning off the rest of his wounds and putting bandages on them, sliding his boxers back on, he turned out the light in the bathroom and hesitated outside the bedroom door. "Well, are you coming in or not?" Jeff's impatient voice reached his ears. He knew better than to keep the older man waiting and quickly slipped inside. Jeff shifted over on the bed, allowing Shannon to climb in beside him and pull the blanket up to his chin. Jeff wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer to his chest, ignoring Shannon's hiss of pain as his ribs were jostled.

My only hope
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace
(To walk away from you)
My only joy
My only strength
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power
My only life
(And love is where I am)
My only love


"You know I love you, Shanny." Jeff whispered sweetly in his ear. Don't trust him. The voice in his head warned Shannon. He ignored the voice yet again and said, "I know. I love you too, Jeffy." he curled closer to Jeff and ignored the burst of pain that echoed throughout his body. Jeff was whispering sweet little nothings in his ear, but he wasn't listening. He doesn't love you. He wouldn't do this to you night after night if he truly loved you. The voice mocked.

I can't run anymore
I give myself to you
I'm sorry
I'm sorry


Shannon knew he deserved what had happened tonight. He had made Jeff angry and he knew what happened if he caused Jeff any kind of displeasure. Tonight, he really didn't even remember what he had done. All he knew was that Jeff had come home in a terrible mood from the music store he worked at and Shannon had tried to calm him down and make feel better. Obviously, it hadn't worked and had left Shannon the way he was in his current state.

In all my bitterness
I ignored
All that's real and true
All I need is you


Shannon had actually entertained thoughts of leaving Jeff the first time he had been hit. He didn't even remember what the fight had been about, but it had ended with Shannon on the floor, holding his stinging cheek, tears filling his eyes. Jeff had stood above him, staring him down, green eyes angry and unforgiving. He had grabbed Shannon by the hair and drug him into their bedroom where he proceeded to have his way with him. Shannon hadn't wanted it, didn't like it, and certainly didn't like Jeff at the time.

When night falls on me
I'll not close my eyes
I'm too alive
And you're too strong


After it was over, Shannon had pretty much crawled into the bathroom to see to the damage and take a long, hot shower. After the shower, he found Jeff waiting for him on the edge of the bed, looking regretful and ashamed. All during the shower, he had been having a mental argument with himself over whether or not he should leave Jeff. He decided that, as long as talked to Jeff about it and he promised it never happened again, he would stay.

I can't lie anymore
I fall down before you
I'm sorry
I'm sorry


Jeff had been so apologetic and sweet to him, promising that it would never happen again, and he was so sorry. Shannon had believed him, loved him enough to stay with him. After all, it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go. His parents had kicked the sixteen year old out of the house once they found out his sexual prefrences. So, Jeff was the only person he could turn to, as he didn't have many friends at high school. He did have one, but there was no way he could talk to him about this kind of thing, besides he knew other people wouldn't understand.

My only hope
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace
(To walk away from you)
My only joy
My only strength
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power
My only life
(And love is where I am)
My only love


They wouldn't understand how he could still love Jeff, even with all he put him through, mentally, emotionally, and physically. The truth was, he didn't even know himself. He just knew that he was still hopelessly in love with the twenty-one year old. Anyway, it wasn't like this happened all the time. He should know by now not to make Jeff angry and that's what he did. It was his own fault that Jeff did this to him, because he wasn't being a good boy.

Constantly ignoring
The pain consuming me
But this time it's cut too deep
I'll never stray again


Shannon signed again and turned his thoughts away from the past. Jeff had stopped whispering to him and was looking at him in concern. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Just thinking." Shannon said. "Don't hurt yourself, you are blonde, you know." Jeff smirked down at him. Shannon felt like telling him that he was a natural blonde too, if he wouldn't dye his hair every color of the rainbow, but he held his tongue because he didn't feel like getting slapped again tonight. He already had enough bruises, he didn't need more.

My only hope
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace
(To walk away from you)
My only joy
My only strength
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power
My only life
(And love is where I am)
My only love


"Well, anyway, let's get some sleep. You've got school tomorrow and I've got to work." Jeff murmured and rolled over onto his other side. Shannon nodded in the darkness to himself, ignoring the pain in his heart. Silent tears filled his eyes and clogged his throat. They spilled down his cheeks, leaving hot trails in their wake. He missed the Jeff from the start of their relationship, when they had first beome friends, then had started dating. Jeff was so loving back then. Shannon wondered what he had done to turn his gentle Jeffy into this monster.

My only hope
(All the times I've tried)
My only peace
(To walk away from you)
My only joy
My only strength
(I fall into your abounding grace)
My only power
My only life
(And love is where I am)
My only love
Sign up to rate and review this story