Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ellen and I -- Our Journey Through Love and Pains

Chapter 6

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Mooo

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1303 words

0Unrated

Fall Out Boy were in the middle of one of their shows and Marissa and Ellen were sitting on the side of the stage. Ellen was flipping through her notes she had made for an exam coming up in Medicine (she was now doing it externally). Marissa was sitting with her head down trying to keep that all too familiar nausea away.

After Fall Out Boy finished their set they came rushing off the stage and Pete ran up to Ellen all excited over the performance.

Patrick chose to walked more slowly towards Marissa because she had been a little fragile lately. That was what pregnancy did to you.

"Hey hun, you did great," Marissa said to him. She then kissed him gently as they watched Pete and Ellen hold each other.

"Okay, off you nasty sweaty man!" She laughed and he grinned.

"Oh you know you like it," he joked and she shook her head.

"Patrick, can you come with me please, I want to show you something but it has to be quiet and no movement," Marissa said. She pulled him into a room and layed back on a chair, then she took his hand and set it on her stomach. He felt slight movement and glanced at her.

"Is that?" He asked and she nodded.

"That's our baby," she grinned and he kissed her.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear.

MEANWHILE....

Brendon was watching television and sitting next to Ryan, he looked at him and sighed.

"Ryro, I like Marissa, I was wondering how I could make her like me back," he asked. Ryan looked at him confused.

"She is with Patrick dude," he said snatching the remote.

"So, it's never stopped me before," Brendon sayid looking at Ryan.

"And she is pregnant with his baby," Ryan stated.

"What if I told him different?" Brendon asked and Ryan sighed shaking his head.

"No you won't," Ryan said a little loudly.

"Whatever." Brendon glared and slumped down looking gloomy.

*

Pete and Ellen had chosen to leave the venue and get back to the hotel quickly. Ellen lay down on the bed and flicked through a magazine as Pete went to take a shower. After a while he came out with just a towel on. Ellen laughed and shielded her eyes.

"Don't want to see!" She exclaimed.

Pete chuckled and came over to her. "Yes you do," he said trying to pry her hands away from her eyes. He succeeded and leand down kissing her.

*

"Patrick, have you thought of any names?" Marissa asked as he walked into the small hotel room. He looked at her a bit angry and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Brendon called me," he said seriously.

"And..."

"He said you two slept together, and there is a possibility the baby isn't mine," Patrick said and Marissa shook her head angrily.

"I never, ever slept with Brendon, I swear to God I haven't," Marissa said. He shook her off his arm as she clung to it.

"How do I know?" He asked. She stepped back as if she had been stung by a hot pot with boiling water.

"I thought you trusted me," she said picking up her purse and leaving the room. She then ran into Joe as she rushed out of the room with tears stinging her eyes. Her heart thudded in her chest as she sat down in the lobby of the hotel.

*

"It worked," Brendon said to Ryan. He sighed shaking his head.

"Why did you do that, they were happy?" Ryan said angrily.

"Don't I deserve to be happy too?" Brendon asked.

"Well, yeah, but you don't have to make someone else miserable so you can be happy..." Ryan told him seriously as he picked up book and began reading it.

"Yeah, I do, I want her to myself," Brendon said and then walked out of the room going to Marissa's aid.

*

It was late at night and Ellen decided to go for a quick walk before getting into bed with Pete. She walked down to the hotel foyer to see Marissa looking angry and Brendon standing over her.

"What's going on?" She said approaching her best friend and the Panic At The Disco singer.

Marissa stood up and walked around Brendon to Ellen.

"He turned Patrick against me Ellen!" She exclaimed, "And he thinks I'm going to go out with HIM now!"

Ellen pulled her into a hug and then glared at Brendon. He walked off looking unconcerned about the situation.

Marissa cryed for a while and Ellen rubbed her back trying to calm her down. Eventually she did and the girls sat down together.

"So Patrick and you are fighting then?" Ellen asked.

Marissa nodded.

"Well you're going to go up there and tell him, from the bottom of your heart, that you would never cheat on him."

Marissa stood up, "You're right, I will."

*

After that drama, Ellen came back to Pete and her's hotel room and lay down next to him. She cuddled into his arms and he kissed the top of her head and then she lifted her head so her lips could meet his. She had had a tired and long day, then after comforting Marissa made it all the more stressful. He smirked and kissed and nibbled on her neck she giggled slightly then ran her fingers through his shortish hair.

"I love you," He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she said and he grinned and rolled on top of her. She laughed and he kissed her deeply, she kissed him back more than willingly of course. She knew he was the one and could see herself with him for ever.

*

Marissa raised her hand to knock on the door then put her hand down, then raised it again this time she was sucessful in knocking. Patrick opened the door, he looked at her angrily about to shut the door in her face. She put a hand on it.

"Can we talk?" She asked quietly, knowing if she said it any louder she would be yelling at him. He moved and let her into the small hotel room that comsisted of a large king size bed and a T.V. She motioned for him to sit down on the bed and she sat next to him.

"Patrick Martin Stump, I love you so much, and to think that you thought I slept with Brendon, well, it almost killed me, I would never do something so stupid in my life, and to mess up what I have with you would be suicide. Please don' t push me away.." she mummered as tears fell down her face. She felt his hand touch her cheek and she looked up at his face, his eyes had softened.

"No, I shouldn't have though that of you, I know you are not that type of girl and I just thought wrong," he said and pressed his lips to hers.

Marissa kissed him back and then they lay down on the oversized bed with Marissa snuggling into Patrick's arms.

*

"It didn't work," Brendon said to Ryan who was busy writing a song.

"You shouldn't have even tried," Ryan said putting his guitar down, "You better apologize to Patrick and Marissa."

"I don't want to go near Patrick right now dude, he'll kill me," Brendon sighed before sitting down next to Ryan.

"God, Brendon you deserve it! Seriously, I warned you and all."

Brendon gave Ryan an evil stare, "Don't push me," he said.

"I will push you...out of this room if you don't apologise!" Ryan yelled.

"Alright, alright, I'll go."

Brendon went of the room slamming the door while Ryan shook his head. Sometimes he just couldn't understand Brendon and how his mind worked.
Sign up to rate and review this story