Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ellen and I -- Our Journey Through Love and Pains

Chapter 5

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

:)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1431 words

0Unrated
Patrick drove Marissa to work again and as they drove they talked about ways to avoid the paparazzi.

"So how about I walk in on my own?" Marissa asked Patrick, "That way if someone's there they will get thrown off the scent."

Patrick nodded, "But the thing is if you go on your own....they'll still press you for answers and I can't help you."

Marissa smiled at his thoughfulness for her, "Alright, we'll face it together," she said.

Pete and Ellen were pressed close together in his bed. They had heard the front door to the house shut but had ignored it.

After Marissa's shift, she and Patrick were back home.

"Hey, you- oh okay..." Marissa laughed as she felt Patrick's arms go around her waist.

"Yeah, kind of figured that would happen," Patrick said to her. They walked over to the couch and Marissa sat down next to him placing her head on his shoulder.

"So, when you go back on tour, what's going to happen to us?" She asked him smiling a bit.

"I don't know but I know I am taking you with me," he answered her kissing her neck softly. She giggled.

"Behave yourself!" She laughed and he began tickling her.

Suddenly Pete entered the room with his shirt off.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked in all seriousness.

Patrick stopped tickling Marissa and said, "Nothing. You?"

"What do you think?" Pete asked flashing that smirk again.

Marissa rolled her eyes and turned to Patrick, "I knew they'd get together!" She stated.

Patrick corrected her, "You mean we BOTH knew!"

"Whatever," Marissa said laying her head on his shoulder and sighing in content.

"Don't you have to have permission to take me with you?" Marissa asked seriously.

"Nope," Patrick answered and she smiles.

"Okay then," Marissa said jumping up and going to the bathroom.

Ellen rolled over and groaned, her hair was tangled slightly and her eyeliner was smeared at the corner of both eyes. She sat up holding the covers across her chest as Pete walked in.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he smirked using his Wentz Charm to Wentz-ify her. (I like it too!)

"Good morning yourself," she said smiling as she yawned. Ellen felt his hand touch her face and he placed a soft kiss upon her lips then handed her her clothes.

"Patrick and Marissa are here," he said to her and her eyes got wide.

"Are you serious?" Ellen said as she hurriedly put on her clothes.

"You seriously gave a whole new meaning to a quickie," Pete laughed as she threw a pillow at his head and laughed to herself.

"And to answer your question before, yes I am serious, I caught them making out on the couch," he said grinning.

"Nice one," Ellen said heading out of the door with a grin on her face, "I'm sure they appreciated it!"

Ellen entered the living room and greeted Patrick and Marissa and then Pete came up behind her and kissed her on the top of the head.

"So Ellen," Marissa said, "What have you been up to?" She added with a laugh.

Ellen sat on the couch next to her, "What have YOU been up to?" She asked teasing Marissa back.

"Work," Marissa stated.

Ellen didn't believe her, "I think you mean making out with Patrick here."

Pete laughed and Patrick blushed. Marissa hugged him and said, "Don't listen to her Patrick."

"I'm sorry," Ellen said with a smile.

"Oh don't be, I love to admit on my doings," Marissa said to her grinning as Patrick shook his head slightly.

"Alright then," Ellen shrugged and then took the coffee Pete was handing her.

"Thank you," Ellen told him and he nodded.

::2 MONTHS LATER::

Marissa glanced at the phone, her eyes tearing up, how could this have happened? She heard the door open and saw Patrick and she lost it; she burted into sobs.

"Whoa! Whats wrong?!" He asked frantically as he put his arms around her.

"Patrick, I dont want you to leave me," she whispered.

"I am not going anywhere," he mumbled to her.

"I'm pregnant," she said to him and his eyes got wide.

"Woah," Patrick said his face in a surprised expression, "That's great!"

Marissa looked at him shocked, "I-I thought you'd leave," she stammered.

"No way!" Patrick said hugging her, "We're having a baby together."

Ellen sat staring up into the sky. She and Pete had just broken up after a few months of dating. It had ended with a stupid fight, a fight that had cost them their relationship. Ellen missed Pete already and it had only been a few minutes since he'd left. She still loved him but tHe thing was she'd never had the chance to tell him those words I love you.

Pete was driving home from the break up with Ellen and his eyes' were glazing over with tears.

"Patrick this is serious, are you sure you still want me? I'm gonna get fat," Marissa said to him looking at her hands slightly nervous. He took her hands in his and she looked at him, her eyes looking nervous and unsure.

"I love you, and we are going to raise this baby together," he said to her.

Ellen put her head in her knees, he was Pete Wentz, how long was he actually going to stay with her? She jumped upon hearing a car door slam shut and footsteps running her way, she looked up to see Pete.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Patrick was holding Marissa in his arms smiling into the top of her head, never in a million years could he believe that the woman he loved was having his child, it seemed impossible and he was sure it was a dream.

"Patrick, I'm scared," she said shaking her head slightly.

"Me too, babe, me too," he told her and she kissed his lips gently.

"I don't want to lose you," Pete said coming over to Ellen, "I'm sorry we had to fight but I...I love you."

Ellen smiled and stood up, "I love you too Pete."

They kissed and then stood pressed together in a long emotional hug.

*

Marissa was now feeling the full effects of pregnancy, she stood bent over the toilet going through the routine of morning sickness. She hated it but knowing Patrick would be with her and that there would be a baby at the end of this road, she was happy too.

Pete and Ellen's relationship was back on track again and after finally admitting they loved each other, the two could not be separated.

Pete had his arms wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to ever let go, he snuggled into her neck and sighed.

"I love you," he whispered to her.

"I love you too," she said to him and he smiled into her shoulder.

Patrick walked in behind Marissa and held her hair back for her as she threw up her breakfast for the third time that morning. He sighed and when she finished she brushed her teeth and pulled her hair back into a bun. She smiled at him and hugged him tightly, she loved him dearly, like she had loved no other.

The weeks passed and they had left on tour. Marissa and Ellen both were both with the guys, touring around the states with them, when they finally met Panic At The Disco while they were also on tour for their release 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.'

"So Patrick, you're finally going to settle down and start a family are you?" Brendon asked and Patrick nodded to him happily, his arm around Marissa's waist. She sighed seeing Ellen and Pete had begun yet another makeout session in public.

"They are next," Marissa said referring to the pregnancy and they all laughed except for Elllen and Pete because they were too busy.

"So have you found out if it is a boy or a girl yet?" Ryan asked curiously.

"No, we have to wait until I am about 6 months along," Marissa answered him and smiled sweetly. She then looked up at Brendon staring down at her, they were in a resturant, where couples or friends could dance and hang out.

"Would you dance with me?" He asked and she glanced at Patrick and he shrugged, which meant 'it's up to you...' She smiled and nodded 'yes'. She left the table, her hand in Brendon's and they began dance. When a slow song came on she laughed and he pulled her close.
Sign up to rate and review this story