Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ellen and I -- Our Journey Through Love and Pains

Chapter 4

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Yay boo ya im baackk these chappies are so old me and ellen just forgot about them

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 1386 words

0Unrated
Ellen watched Pete and sipped her coffee. He glanced up at her and smirked.

"I'm sexy you know..." he said to her. She laughed and hit his arm again.

"Get over yourself," she said.

"Ouch, a hit to the Ego," he replied wincing slighty.

"Good," she laughed.

Meanwhile Marissa had looked at her watch and jumped up.

"I have to go..." she said to Patrick. He smiled and nodded.

"Where to?" He asked.

"The diner on north 120," she said. He nodded as he knew exactly where that was, they ate there all the time. They walked out the door and got into his Honda Civic and began driving to her work.

"I'll pick you up, after you get off," Patrick said and she grinned.

"Alright, see you later," she said. Marissa kissed him and then got out of the car and went into the diner to began her shift.

"Alright, I have to go a business meeting," Pete said looking at his watch.

"Oh, okay," Ellen said, "But apart from your obvious flirting, this was fun," she added.

Pete laughed, "My flirting not working?"

"Well..." Ellen said thinking, "Yeah, sort of."

Pete grinned, "So does that mean that we can do this again sometime but maybe as a...date?"

Ellen nodded and wrote down her number, "Ring me," she stated.

Pete took the piece of paper and then stood up to leave. Ellen stood up too and was surprised as Pete gave her a quick hug before heading out of Star Bucks.

Marissa was cleaning one of the diner's tables and was thinking about Patrick. She couldn't believe that they were together. It was her dream and it had come true. As she moved to the next table she thought about the night before, how they had ended up in bed together. She grinned as she remembered how good he was in bed.
Ellen was sitting in a Medicine lecture at college but couldn't concentrate on human anatomy. She was too busy thinking about the fact that she was going to go on a date with Pete.

Marissa hung her apron on the coat rack and sighed. Her shift was finally over and Patrick had just entered the Café.

"Hey, hun," she said as she clocked out. Then she hugged and kissed him on the lips lightly. She jumped a bit seeing a flash from the corner of her eye. She turned to see a man with a camera and sighed.

"Damn it," Patrick said under his breath.

Pete was sitting on the couch staring at his phone, he finally picked it up and dialed the number on the small piece of paper. This reminded him of the times he would actually have to wait before he could get into a girls pants, but he knew she was different, he knew for some reason she wanted more...

The phone rang for a few rings and then Ellen picked it up.

"Hello?" She said into it.

"Uh, hey Ellen, It's Pete," he replied. Suddenly his nerves were jangling as he was talking to her.

Marissa and Patrick hurried out of the diner and into his car where they drove away from the paparazzi photographer. Once they were away and heading back to his house, Marissa sighed with relief and turned to Patrick.

"Happen often?" She inquired.

"Yeah, will you be okay with that sweetheart?" Patrick said grabbing her hand, "I'll be here," he added.

Marissa nodded and held his hand back.

"Okay," she said to him nodding and tightening her grip on his hand slightly as they pulled out of the parking lot. When they arrived home Pete wasn't there and Patrick instantly pressed his lips to Marissa's, she laughed and hugged him to her.

Pete met Ellen outside Star Bucks once again and she had a smile plastered on her face. They hugged and then began walking down the street. Pete had his hands in his pockets and his head down as he glanced at his feet.

"So, how was your day?" He asked and she smiled.

"Eh, it was okay, how about yours?" She asked him in return.

"Same, kind of boring with out you though," he said smirking. He saw her blush slightly as his comment.

"Really now?" She replied back to him and he grinned.

"Hell yeah, you're funny, you keep me awake, unlike some girls I know," He said with a chuckle.

"Patrick...go to sleep," Marissa said rolling over. He sighed.

"Okay, Patrick whats 1+2? " Marissa asked.

"3," he answered.

"Now you know why I am tired, maybe in the morning," she mumbled. Joe grinned and wrapped his arm around her while dozing off.

Ellen and Pete decided to go the movies. Half way through watching it, Pete suddenly put his hand on Ellen's. She found it very surprising, but she had wanted it to happen. Pete looked at her nervously wanting to see her reaction and so she smiled to let him know it was all okay; that she did indeed like it.

Marissa and Patrick slept peacefully throughout the night. Sometimes Marissa found it hard to sleep but she seemed to find it a lot easier when she was with Patrick.

The next morning came quickly and to Marissa's surprise Patrick was nowhere to be found. Ahe sighed and found her clothes and then got dressed after taking a warm shower. She walked into the living room and grabbed her bags when the front door opened.

"You weren't leaving were you?" Patrick asked and she laughed slightly.

"I was going to," she told him seriously.

"Oh, I didn't leave a note, sorry," he said handing her some coffee and she sat down on the couch. He wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

Ellen awoke to the soft breathing of someone next to her. She lifted her head and saw that she was curled up with Pete. Her head was on his shoulder and his arm was around her waist holding her to him tightly and securely, like he was protecting her or something. She sat up and he mumbled something.

"What?" Ellen asked looking at him about to laugh.

"Go back to sleep," he grunted and she laughed.

"I can't, I have to check on Marissa..." Ellen said to him.

"I'm sure she is fine, along with Patrick," he said pulling her closer to him.

"Alright, alright I won't check!" Ellen said laying back down next to Pete.

He leant over her and kissed her on the lips before saying, "Good, because you're staying here for the morning."

Marissa finished drinking the coffee Patrick had given her. She put the cup down on the living room table and looked down at Patrick who was lying with his head on her lap sipping his coffee.

"You're going to choke drinking like that!" She exclaimed.

Patrick laughed, "But I like lying here like this."

"You mean you think my lap is the most comfortable pillow in the world," Marissa said with a grin.

"It is, you're right, and I'm staying here!" Patrick said smiling up at Marissa.

"Until I go to work," she reminded him and earned a groan from Patrick.

"Aw, Patrick, you know I have bills to pay, I can't spend every waking momment with you, sorry babe," Marissa said to him. He laughed.

"And why not?" He questioned.

"Well, I already answered that question, bills and car payments...oh and don't forget the ever so popular rent," Marissa joked with him.

"Right, you can't forget the rent," Patrick smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Meanwhile Ellen was watching Pete intently and he glanced up at her and smirked his famous Wentz smile, it was a trademark known by most of the female species.

"What?" He asked her.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Tell me," he urged her smiling.

"It's nothing, just a observation." Ellen said and he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm not going to let you go until you tell me..." he whispered in her ear, his breath tickling it slightly as he did so.

"No problem there," she smiled and looked at him, their faces were centimeters away from each other. When Pete couldn't take it anymore and he pressed his lips to hers passionately.
Sign up to rate and review this story