Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Operation: Prose Pt. 3

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vanessa speaketh again. Read my author's note.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-09-27 - Updated: 2008-09-27 - 537 words - Complete

0Unrated
Operation: Prose Pt. 3:

5/27/08:

Blog Title: You are Invited to a Wedding

Beach Radio Magazine and Blast Attack are merging. What does that mean for us? The BRM crew is staying. Boss Lady is still the one in control. We're going statewide. Plus, we still get to keep the title of the magazine. For the BA crew, only the best are coming and Mr. Evans has to work under Boss Lady. So all we at BRM have to do is to wait for our new brothers and sisters to get here. I hope we get more boys than girls this time. I'm sick of being surrounded by girls all of the time. No offense, I love my "sisters" here. But, I would like to see some more boys in this mug! Hey, I might even get some at long last! Squeals in delight, but then calms down again Why the merger? Blast Attack needed to expand out the to the high school and college kids. We need to go statewide. Fights back tears of happiness We always dreamed of going statewide. I knew we could do it! It was only a matter of time. It's a dream come true! I'm so happy!

Anyway, onto Prose news. Panda's back! This time he brought his posse. Last night, he paid Rosie a little "visit." She told me all about it. They even made a pact to break up with their current "lovers" and start fresh together. And get this: they made a bet to see who breaks up with whom first. If Rosie breaks up with the waste of space first, she has to give Panda a "mouth-hug." If he leaves Tart Simpson first, he has to eat her out. All I can say is eat it good both of you. This is also just in time to work on Operation: Prose again. Part one was just outstanding, now it's awake again.

But Aunt Nessa you say, Panda's married to the Tart. So? Minor obstacle that can be taken care of. Rosie is no longer too shy to shower her love on Panda. I still have to pry information out of her about him and her though. Damn her, I'll have to keep trying, I guess. Meanwhile that leaves the waste of space and Tart Simpson to get rid of. But the Back-Up Squad and I will also help them both keep up their pact. I might even get the new kids to aid in our quest when they get here. While I'm at it, I could snag one of the boys in the Decaydance posse. But right now, my job is to keep writing in this blog and keep Rosie and Panda together in love and help them go through their romantic pact! Because, that is what friends do. They help you get the man of your dreams. Gotta split now. Lunch is coming me. A victory lunch, at that my friends.

Chow and Kiss-kiss!

Aunt Nessa

Your Eyes are the Size of the Moon

Author's Note: I need a couple of fangirls for a couple of chaps later. So post your information through reviews and tell me your Decaydance crushs. Sorry, Pete and Patrick are off the table.
Sign up to rate and review this story