Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

What If

by Noizchild 1 review

Tony begins to suspect that Rose is cheating on him. Come on, now! You are killing me with no reviews!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-09-28 - Updated: 2008-09-28 - 962 words - Complete

0Unrated
What If:

You know what? I think my girl Rosie is cheating on me. I'm sure of that. Why else would she stop sleeping with me? This conclusion came about when I talked to my friends one day about my situation. My boy, Tricky Rick, noticed my face.

"Tony dog," he addressed me as we all hung out on the porch of my grandma's. "You look down. What's bugging ya?" I looked up at him shrugging. My boys know me pretty well. We have been tight since kindergarten. They can tell when I'm down about something and what it is. I could do the same for them. We were all that easy to read.

"Is it Rosie again?" Shawn asked. I nodded at him. I nodded at him. Tricky Rick, Shawn, and Q-Ball, Ajax all crowded around me. They all listened to me complain about Rosie for three years now. They did so like the loyal posse they were. I drew in a deep breath.

"My girl's stopped sleeping with me," I said. At first, they didn't look surprised. In fact, they had no emotion on their faces. Rosie had done this too me before. But in the end, she gave in and gave it up to me just like that. So they thought this was one of those times.

"For how long?" Ajax asked not convinced.

"A whole month," I replied. "I think she means not sleeping with me this time." My boys all looked shocked this time. This was new on them. Rosie had never gone this long without sleeping with me. That meant something was wrong.

"What do you mean?" Tricky Rick asked me. "Why?" I shrugged.

"Dunno," I replied. "She didn't give me a reason. She just keeps giving me different excuses of why she doesn't want to do me." All went silent at that one. This was a serious matter.

"Is she pregnant?" Shawn asked.

"Don't think so," I said. "I always used a condom." We all thought about that for a moment. Then, came the most outrageous idea I had ever heard.

"Maybe your girl's cheating on you!" Q-Ball blurted out. We all looked at him like he was crazy. Q-Ball was not the brightest of my boys. He always came up with the weirdest ideas. This one was no different.

"Q-Ball!" I said annoyed. "That is the stupidest thing I had ever heard. Rosie would never do that! She's too loyal to me." Usually, he would withdraw any idea like that. But this time, he was persistent.

"Ah, that's what you said when she started listening to that sucky band, Fall Out Boy and hanging with those honkies!" I glared at him.

"He's got a point!" Shawn agreed. "We didn't expect her to like Madonna and Kylie Minogue."

"Or chilling with gay Goth freaks," Tricky Rick added.

"Or drooling over gay Emo girly men," Ajax added.

"Okay, okay!" I cut them off. "I see your point. They people she works with have corrupted her. But what makes you think she's cheating on me by not sleeping with me?"

"Easy," Q-Ball summed up. "Rosie's saving it all up for someone else!" I still wasn't convinced.

"Okay smarty pants!" I barked. "If Rosie is cheating on me, then what she cheating with, huh?" Q-Ball shrugged.

"Dunno," he replied. "That's one thing you'll have to find out on your own. It might even be one of those emo-Goth freaks that she likes so much!" We were all silent at that conclusion. Usually, I would just brush off shit like that. But that statement had me in a panic. That was all I could think about for the rest of the day. Rosie cheating on me? It can't be. Can it?

Later that evening, I dialed Rosie's cell. "Hey it's me. I can't answer my phone right now. But if you leave a message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a nice day!" her voice mail said. I took in a deep breath as it beeped.

"Hey Rosie, it's me, Tony." I said. "It's been a week since we saw each other I was wondering if we could get together just to talk. I won't try to sleep with you. I just want to talk, that's all. Bye." Then, I hung up my cell phone. I collapsed back onto my bed and sighed. I just couldn't believe it. Rosie cheating on me! She would never do that! I know my own girl! But then, another thought entered my head. I didn't know Rosie that much anymore as I thought I did. Ever since she started working at BRM, she stopped acting black. My girl now acts more like a posh little white girl. She tries her best to avoid me like the sick person. I bet she thinks that she's way too good for my friends and me. Maybe that's why she's cheating on me. I'll bet it's one of those gay emo-Goth freaks that she has been hanging with.

I sat up straight on my bed. I now had a new mission. I was going to save Rosie from goes Goth-freaks and bring her back to my world. But first, I had to find the man that she is cheating on me with and kick his ass. That guy will be sorry that he ever laid eyes on my girl! I suddenly felt better after that and went to sleep. If I had only known the whole story...

We Don't Need No Education

Author's Note: I need a couple of fangirls for a couple of chaps later. So post your information through reviews and tell me your Decaydance crushs. Sorry, Pete and Patrick are off the table. Come on people, help me out here!
Sign up to rate and review this story