Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Got to Be Certain

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose doesn't expect either her or Pete to go through with the pact. So why is she planning more steamy nights with him?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-09-29 - 986 words - Complete

0Unrated
Got to Be Certain:

I can't expect us both to hold up our pact, can I? I mean it was just pillow talk after sex. Petey's married after all. He's even expecting a child soon. I don't want to go back to Tony anymore. Maybe, I'll take up the single life. But yet... why am I preparing to start a new relationship with Petey?

It all started the day the merger was announced. I was walking around the city looking around for something to eat when I passed a lingerie shop. I walked past the window and slowly backed up. The main display caught my eye. The manikin was wearing a wine and light pink gown. The main part of the gown was a deep wine pink color. The bottom lace and spaghetti straps were light pink. A delicate lacey bow was neatly tied on the right strap. The whole thing was made of pure and pricey silk. The gown hugged on every curve on the manikin. When I first saw it, I instantly fell in love with the gown. I began to imagine it on my hourglass body. "Ooo!" I thought in excitement. "That would look great on me for Petey!" I saw the price tag on the gown. "Oh damn!" I thought. "That's a punch to the gut with the price! $300 for a gown? Damn!" But then, I calmed down again. I realized that I could afford it in a few days. The staff was all getting raise when the merger was finalized. Anything to turn on that emo sex god. Then, it grew from there.

I started planning my "romantic nights" with Petey over and over again in my head. I keep passing this erotic needs shop called Hot Kisses on my way to work and looking in. (I'm not ready to go in just yet. Give me time!) I even swiped a few magazines from Vanessa's place and made copies of the pages of suggestions and advice for romance in the bedroom. I was keeping those pages hidden deep in my shoulder bag. It's funny though. I am really learning the ropes for a guy that I don't expect to keep up his end of the pact so much. I have suddenly seemed to have developed a more adventurous and promiscuous side to myself. It's strange really. But the weirdest thing yet is that I like the new sexy daring side to me. I never went through all of this for Tony at all.

Speaking of Tony, I opened my phone to check for my messages. I got his message. I couldn't help to not laugh at his words. Ha! Since when has he "just wanted to talk?" He probably just wants sex again. Well, there is only one way put an end to his needy ways.

After work, I made it around to Tony's grandmother's place. I knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard his grandma called from inside. I waited at the door. I always felt sorry for that poor woman. She's just a doormat to her grandson. If she only knew what he got up to in the city... The door opened wide. Tony's grandma stood in front of me. She is a little old lady. She's about seventy-five years old. Her health is slowly failing and she's nearly blind. The poor woman has trouble walking as it is. And Tony just lives off of her money and eats her food while she struggling. A smile came across his grandma's face.

"Oh Rosie!" she called. "How nice it is to see you! I would hug you, but I'm too sore all over."

"That's okay, Mrs. Harris," I said. "Is Tony in by chance?"

"Why yes, dear!" his grandmother replied. "He's in the backyard in fact."

"Thanks," I said. Then, I headed around to the back gate and went in. I found that old bum sitting on the back porch. He was sitting at the pool table with some beer. I stood over him quiet for a few more moments. My baggage looked and saw me. He was overjoyed instantly.

"Rosie!!!" he called. "Whaz up, little mama?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Cut the crap," I said. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Tony shrugged at me.

"Easy little mama," he said to me. "I just want to know why you don't come to see me no more."

"I have work Tony," I replied annoyed. "You know that!"

"Okay, okay," he said. "I just miss you and I love you." I stood there with no expression on my face. Two years ago, I would have given anything to here him say that. That would've made my day. But now, I just don't really care. I don't love Tony anymore. Plain and simple.

"Thank you," I said trying not to sound unimpressed. "Anything else?"

"Yeah doll," Tony spoke up. I looked up at him at those words. He must be joking, right? What more could he possibly say to me that won't make me scream at him to shut up. (Believe me, I wanted to do so.)

"What?" I asked him.

"How come you won't sleep with me anymore?" that nimrod asked me without missing a beat. Oh that was it! I had to tell him the truth now. I sighed aloud to him.

"You really want to know why?" I asked him. He nodded at me like a sweet little dumb child. I kindly leaned down to his ear. "You suck in bed," I whispered to him in the harsh truth. "That's why." I backed up to look at his face. Tony looked as if he was going to be sick. I just turned and walked away. And now, I am ready to leave Tony when the time is right. I will hold my end of the pact after all.

Jealousy Will Get You No Where
Sign up to rate and review this story