Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Untitled (for now)

Chapter 1: What Would You Do With Out Me

by shortie86madden 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-10-10 - 1594 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

“Hello,” I said yawning as I answered my cell phone.

“Hey, Riles, it’s Benji,” my best friend answered. I looked over at the alarm clock.

“Benji,” I said annoyed, “you better have a good reason for calling and walking me up at 3 in the morning!”

“Riles, relax! Joel left his room key in the room and now we are locked out.”

“Hey don’t put the blame on me,” I heard Benji’s twin brother, Joel, yell.

“Anyway, I left mine in your room, so can you come let us in? Please?”

“Yeah, I’ll be down in a few minutes.” I hung up my phone and got out of bed. As I walked over to my suitcase I tied my wavy brown hair in to a messy bun. I grabbed a pair of blue track pants and a white and black baseball shirt and quickly changed. Grabbing mine and Benji’s keys off of the table and walking out the door, making sure it was shut behind me. I headed for the elevator, I got on and pressed number 1. When the doors open I walked into the lobby and began to look around for Benji and Joel. I spotted Joel standing by the front desk, wearing a pair of black Dixies, a white wife beater and his black zip up MADE sweater. His red faux hawk made him look almost like Benji, but I could tell it was him because he didn’t have any facial peircings.

‘He is so hot,’ I thought as I walked over. Benji turned around on the chair he was sitting on. “Hey took you long enough,” he said as he stood up.

“I can always go back to bed and leave you here Benji.” I said stopping beside Joel. Benji just smiled.

“What would you ever do without me, Riles,” he replied.

“I would get full nights sleep,” I smiled and replied; “besides I think the question would be what would you do without me?”

“Ha Ha Ha,” he said sarcastically, as he hugged me. We all got into the elevator and Joel pressed number 4. We all stood in silence until the elevator dinged and the doors opened, Benji, Joel and I walked down the hall and stopped at room 415. I took the key out of my pocket and opened the door for them. Joel walked in first, Benji began to walk in and stopped, and “do you wanna come in for a bit?” he asked.

“Benj, it’s like 3 in the morning, besides I think your brother might wanna go to bed.” I said as Joel walked by going into the bathroom.

“Nah, I’m wired.” He said, Benji just looked at me and moved out of the way to let me in. I walked into the room and Benji closed the door. We went in and sat on the bed, Joel walked into the room wearing only a pair of blue boxer shorts. ‘OMG, it’s getting hot in here’ I thought.

“What do you think, Riles?” I heard Benji say snapping me out of my thoughts. I just stared at him for a second.

“What?” I said, looking from Benji to Joel, who were both laughing.

“Joel said he was going to order a pizza and asked what we wanted on it. I said just cheese and pepperoni. What do you think?” Benji said between laughs.

“Yeah that sounds good. Well he does, why don’t you and I go down to the beer store and get some drinks.” I suggested, with a pleading look on my face.

Benji nodded in agreement and looked at Joel, “What do you want?” he asked as he and I stood up.

“Anything is fine with me.” I heard him say as I stepped into the hall way and began to walk towards the elevator. ‘How lame can I get?’ I thought as Benji appeared at my side.

“Could you be anymore obvious, Riles?” he said shaking his head, trying to keep a straight face, but failing. We got onto the elevator.

I hit him, “Shut up, Benji.” I said, “I feel so stupid.”

“Yeah, you looked stupid, too.”

“Oh, fuck off.” He wrapped his arm around me.

“If it makes you feel better, he has no idea that you like him.”

“Yeah right, as if I didn’t make it obvious after staring at him in his boxers.”

“I told him that you were probably just in a daze of some sort.”

I wrapped my arms around him, “Thank you so much, Benj, I love you.” The elevators opened, we walked out of the hotel and down the road to the beer store. “I owe you one, Benj; I mean if your brother knew how I felt about him I would die.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Um, think about it Benji, I grew up with you guys and so I’m more of one of the guys then girlfriend material to him.”

“Yeah, but Joel is stupid if he doesn’t think of you as a beautiful women. I mean you’re not the same person as the one we grew up with, like you grew up.”

“Thanks, Benj, that means a lot, but I had to grow up fast because of Brooklyn and Ronan. You know.”

We walked in to the store. “How is Brooklyn and Ronan?” He asked grabbing some beer.

“Ronan is acting like a tough guy not letting anything get to him and Brooklyn misses me and keeps asking when I’m gonna be home.” We paid and began to walk back.

“She’s 4, of course she misses you, but remember it’s for the best. They start school in two weeks and they need stability.”

“Yeah, I know, I just feel like such a bad mom, you know, like I am abandoning them.”

“Your not, you are doing this for them. You are getting enough money so you can move out of your parents house and send them to college.”

We walked back to the hotel in silence, as we walked across the lobby somebody called our names. We stopped and turned to see Paul, Billy, Billy’s girlfriend, Jessie and her best friend, Ashley.

“Hey, Ya’all,” I said as they approached us, “you guys just getting in?”

“Yeah,” Paul said yawning, “What about you guys?”

“Nah, Joel ordered some pizza and we just went to get some drinks. Where’s Chris?” Benji asked as we all walked to the elevators.

“Don’t know, he wasn’t feeling good so he stayed in.” Billy said as we all got on the elevator.

“So Riley, how is that Contest coming along?” Jessie asked me.

“What contest?” Ashley said taking her eyes away from Benji.

“There is a contest that we are doing with the help of Much Music Canada, giving one lucky fan a tour long trip to hang with Good Charlotte on tour.” I said as the elevator stopped on the forth floor.

“Somebody is going to be hanging out with Good Charlotte for a whole tour? That would suck.” Ashley said as we stopped in front of room 415.

“Why is that?” Benji asked.

“Having some annoying person around for whole tour.” She replied as the rest of them walked down the hall to there room.

“Yeah that does suck,” I said sarcastically as Benji and I entered the room to find Joel sitting on the bed watching ‘Punk’d’. Benji placed the drinks onto the table between the two beds.

“Pizza hasn’t come yet?” Benji asked him.

“No, I forgot to order it when you guys left so I called like 10 minutes ago. What did you get for drinks?”

“Labatt Blue and Juices. I am going to jump in the shower while we wait for the pizza. Have to smell good for tomorrow.” Benji said walking into the bathroom. Joel just looked at me.

“What’s with him?”

“Not a clue,” I said laughing. “So are you ready for tomorrow?”

“Nah, not really. What about you? I know you hate going up and speaking in public.” He said taking a sip of his beer.

“Yeah, but I think I’ll be ok, I mean Benji is going to be there and I feel more confident knowing that there is someone there who could fuck things up more than I can.”

“Benji does have a tendency of fucking things up doesn’t he?”

“Yup!”

“Have they picked a winner yet? How are they picking the winner?”

“Well all of the fans at tomorrow’s interview names are going into a bowl, and each of you is going to pick a name so that there will be five finalists. Then when I do my announcement I am going to pick one of the names and they will be the winner.”

“Cool.”

The phone began to ring. Joel answered it, “Ok, thanks, I’ll be right down.” He hung up the phone and grabbed his sweater and pulled on his pants, “that was the front desk. The pizza is here, I’m going to go get it. Do you wanna get Benji?” He asked.

“Yeah sure,” as Joel left the room, I went to the washroom, “Benji the pizza is here, hurry up.” I called.

“Yeah, yeah I’ll be right out.” I walked back into the bedroom and lied down on the bed, took a sip of my cooler, and began watching, ‘Punk’d’. Ashton was ‘Punking’ Hilary Duff during her driving lesson. And I fell fast asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story