Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

The Day After

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 780 words - Complete

0Unrated
"HI!" Janet said waving for Kevin and me to sit down by her and Scot.

"Hey what's up?" I asked sitting down by Janet. Scot became involved in a conversation with Kevin about music. They don't have much in common except for the fact the both play instruments.

"Nothing," Janet smirked.

Marie and Al came and sat down.

Al became wrapped in their own conversation, so I sat down with the girls once again.

"So how'd you sleep?" I smirked.

The girls stayed silent. Odd.

"Psttt. Kevin ask the boys about their night," I whispered/commanded. Kevin nodded his head and changed their subject: music.

I started talking about how much fun we had and how The Academy is are nutcases. Kevin leaned in, "The lost something last night."

"What a shoe?" I asked confused. What the hell they can go back to their rooms and get whatever they lost.

"No like something we lost last year," Kevin hinted. We both lost our cell phones!

"Cell phones?" I asked.

"No their vir-" he started.

I cut into the sentence.

"Never mind I get it," I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Marie asked.

"Nothing," I said. We indulged ourselves into our own conversations.

"Have you ever thought about starting a band?" I asked taking a bite of the pancakes I ordered.

"Actually we were thinking that it would be a cool idea," Scot said.

"Yeah Kevin can sing," I chimed in.

Marie lifted an eyebrow, "And you'd know?"

"Well he sings a lot in the shower and he was singing Disney a while ago," I answered.

"I think it's an excellent idea," Janet said.

"I'm sure Panic! Would let us use some space to practice," Al said.

"Question what would it be called?" Kevin said. He's always thinking.

"Melting Metallic Spatulas!" I had a sudden outburst of spatulas.

"Leigh that is utterly absurd, you are the only one who would've have ever thought of it," Kevin said.

"I kind of like it," Al admitted timidly.

"I think it's random and no-one in this world has that name," Scot said.

"I think you have serious issues," Marie commented on my name. I chuckled.

"You see it all started the night I was making eggs," I said drifting down memory lane.

"Kevin was upstairs with Sammy, and I was making eggs," I stated.

"Long story short I left the oven on melting the spatula and all was left was the flipping part," I laughed.

"It was funny because she didn't even know it melted until she came downstairs and saw wax on the floor and slipped," Kevin agreed.

"It wasn't funny," I pouted.

"NO worries Leigh I've burned a plastic table cloth once," Janet admitted.

"So I guess it's settled you guys are in a band?" Marie asked.

The guys looked at each other and they all looked satisfied.

"Woot Woot, Kevin on guitar, Scot on bass, and Al on drums!" I stated to make sure everyone one was okay.

"Hmm a band with 3 people this is new," Marie said smirking.

We left the bill on the table with the money and called a van/cab. We didn't want to bother Kevin's sister and fiance.

The van/cab came and picked us up.

We were dropped off at my house, because its the coolest, and rumor has it that TAI, Petah, and Panic! are there. Well by rumor I mean Brendon.

"How was the prom?" Gerelyn said first thing she saw us enter the room.

"Good!" we all answered simultaneously.

"Hey!" Petah called.

"Where's Brendon?" I asked.

"Upstairs with Sammy," Pete said. Apparently TAI wasn't here it's way too quite for those fools.

I walked upstairs without anyone beside me.

"Hi Brendon," I said softly as he put Sammy in her cradle to sleep.

"How was prom did you have fun?" he said walking out of Sammy's room and closing the door behind him.

"It was great we danced and then I was pretty sure my feet were about to fall off," I laughed.

"Did you use protection?" Brendon smirked.

"Brendon," I said playfully smacking him, "That's a stupid question you know I wouldn't do such thing."

"That's not what Spencer tells us," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Spencer is a jerky 24 year old. I'm going to make sure James puts him in 'jail'. James likes to play cops and robbers a lot, and Spencer is going to get a beating.

"It's okay," Brendon said playing with his fingers, "As long as you had a great time at the prom I'm happy."

We walked downstairs.

"Guess what!" Peter exclaimed.

"What?" I asked as everyone just stood there smirking.

"My wife and I are..."
Sign up to rate and review this story