Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Prom

by panic_at_the_disco 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 1677 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prom Night

I was slipping on my beautiful dress when my sisters knock on the door. I zipped up the zipper and opened the door.

"Leigh you look like a princess," my sisters laughed leaving the room.

"I'm taking that as a compliment," I called out the door. They are so rude, you'd think they like my pretty dress. I slipped on my black sandals. I sound like a narcissist when I say I look hot and gorgeous.

I fixed myself at the mirror, and walked out of the hall way. Little Samantha came running from her room to see me in my dress.

"Butiful dwess," Sam said trying to pronounce her words precisely.

"Thank you Sammy," I said coming to her height and hugging her.

The doorbell rang and I walked Sammy back into her room. From there I walked downstairs and opened to see Kevin standing in his shiny black tuxedo.

Flashback

"Leigh would you be my date to the prom?" Kevin asked me.

"You didn't have to ask," I blushed.

"Any gentleman should," he said leaning in to kiss me, when Sammy barges into my room.

"Hungwee," she says. I get up for her to sit in my place on my bed.

"Sammy sit here, while I tell mommy to get some cookies and milk," I said patting for her to sit beside Kevin. Kevin looked up from his fingers which he was fumbling with, and smiled at Sammy.

Back to the Present

"Wow Leigh you look wow," Kevin said greeting me at the door. Gerelyn came running down the stairs to take pictures. Brendon followed her with his camera.

"You have a great way with words," I laughed.

"Smile!" Gerelyn shouted. Kevin and I smiled.

"Smile for this camera," Brendon said flashing some more pictures with his camera. Flash Flash Flash Photography

I chuckled. Kevin is a picture whore; he likes his picture getting taken. He has a jillion on his myspace; I'm the only one who got a chance to comment them all.

After a quadrillion pictures were taken we both walked outside, and to my amazement there was a. Drum roll please pumpkin carriage a limo.

My eyes widened and he grinned smiled.

"You like?" he asked.

I disregarded his question, "I thought you used all your money for the room?"

"Leigh dont worry," he said kissing me on my forehead. I should worry if he's broke.

The chauffeur opened the side door, and I walked in.

"Where to Mr. Mancy?" he asked.

"The Palms hotel our prom is being held there," he answered politely.

"Don't you feel important," I stated.

"Not really, you always call me Mr. Mancy," he sighed.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Did I mention you looked gorgeous?" he asked.

"Only a million times," I said.

"Well a million and one time shouldn't hurt," he laughed. We are the randomest people ever.
At a quarter to 7 we arrived at the hotel.

"That will be $120 sir," the driver said. Kevin handed him $130. I stared at him wide eye.
That's a shit load of money for him.

"I have a question how are we getting back tomorrow?" I asked foolishly.

"Don't worry I asked my sister and her fiance to give us a ride," he answered hauling our bags from the trunk. We entered the hotel hand in hand. There was a reserved area for our school, with no gambling machines.

"Here I have this," I said putting the white rose on Kevin's tuxedo.

"And I have this," Kevin said slipping a pink flower bracelet thing on my hand. (a/n: I have no idea what that thing is called so sorry)

We walked to our room which we plopped our bags in and ran downstairs.

We walked into the room, and saw about 500 seniors in the room. We made our way to Janet, Al, Marie, and Scotty.

"Where's The Academy is?" I asked Marie. Billy and Chislett have to prove to me Michael's mind reading abilities. I still don't believe he's a mind reader.

"Don't know call them," she answered. Of course I have to call them. I opened my purse and dialed William's number with the same cell phone Brendon gave me those 4 years ago. I just love the color lime green on sidekicks.

"Billy Becks get on stage," I whined.

"We go on at seven, take a chill pill for 15 minutes," he answered.

"Can we go backstage?" I asked. Is there even a backstage?

"Uh do you know where it is?" he asked.

"Psttt Kevin where's backstage?' I asked.

"Over there," Kevin pointed. Kevin knows everything.

"Yes," I said to William.

He chuckled, "Sure, you guys can come."

"See you in a few minutes," I said hanging up.

"Scotty, you always wanted to meet The Academy Is well here's your chance," Janet smiled pulling everyone to where Kevin claimed it to be backstage.

I looked around to see if I saw any familiar faces. Then I spotted Sisky.

"Siska!" I shouted. Marie went running up to him dragging Al with her.

"Sisky Biz, what's cracalackin?" Kevin said trying to make small talk.

"Nothing what's up with you?" Sisky answered.

"I'm at the prom?" Kevin said not sure if he answered his question.

"Hi Adam!" Janet chimed in.

"Hey," he said. Too many people to talk to.

"This is Scotty, he likes your bass," Janet said pushing Scotty to talk to him.

"Hi Scotty," he said.

"Call me Scot," he said putting his hand out to shake hands.

They're getting along?

After a few minutes we were greeted by the rest of The Academy Is.. The band has gotten pretty popular over the past few years. People actually know them now. Oppose to 3 years ago when I said they're name everyone said Who the fuck is that?

Then I saw a familiar face a little too familiar, and no he's not from TAI.

"Petah!" I screamed running up to Peter.

"I knew you'd recognized me someday," he joked.

"Sup Pete," Kevin said.

"Nothing man you?" he said.

"I'm at the prom," Kevin answered. I think that's the highlight of his life.

"Hey Al, Marie, Janet, and who's this?" Pete asked, and stated.

"Scot, nice meeting you Pete," Scotty said shaking Pete's hand.

"Hi Scot," Pete answered.

"He wants to touch your bass," Janet coughed.

Scot looked at Janet, and gave her the 'Whoa-I-barley-know-the-guy look'.

"Too bad I'm not playing today," Pete sighed, "Maybe some other day."

"I suppose," Scot answered.

"TAI you're on in 1," some dude came and said.

"Well we have to go," the band said going to the stage area. This stage thing is soo confusing.

"Same Brendon was nagging me to come see Sammy," Pete whined.

"Bren didn't tell me you were here, and neither did Gerelyn," I complained.

"Oh well your loss besides I'm here now, bye," Pete said leaving. Pete passed by me and I swore I heard the words 'Use protection' slip.

"Let's go back to dance," Al said shaking his ass.

"Oh stop," Marie said playfully slapping him.

We all walked hand in hand to the front.

Bill Becks was saying his 'speech' he has memorized it, and says the same thing during every show, I've noticed.

I triple dog dared Kevin to say shut up Billy Becks.

"Chislett tell Billy Becks to shut up and play!" Kevin screamed.

"Oi Bill shut up and sing," Chislett said. That was hysterical.

"Leigh tell Kevin to shut up," Andy Butcher screams.

"Shut up," I yell really loud in Kevin's ear, he clutches it in pain. This argument is defiantly a good one.

"Well to sum this all up Leigh smells and let's play!" Mike Carden said into the microphone.

"Neighbors!" Sisky yells.

"Should I shown up by now!!" my friends and I said singing along and dancing.

After about an hour and a half of straight playing The Academy Is got tired, so they put someone to dj.

"I'm tired let's go sit," Marie whined.

"Okay," we all agreed. We sat down and talked. It wasn't an eventful prom. Not much drama, except one kid got kicked out because he bought vodka other than that there was no drama.

At 10 P.M. TAI got back on stage. I got bored so I dragged my friends and myself on stage.
We were the comedy act of the night. Mike thought we were drunk.

At midnight when Prom was now finished/ended/terminated, however you like to put it we went to our rooms. They were all connecting rooms, so once we walked into the room we ran and locked our doors.

Then we everyone got down and dirty. No need explaining that. Hehe.

Might I add that we slept very badly because of people a.k.a. Al and Marie snoring loudly. At 4 A.M. I actually got sleep but I was awoken by Kevin humping jumping on me.

"Wake up," he whined.

"I'm awake," I answered.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked as I put decent clothes on. At least now he doesn't stare inventively.

"Fine except for their snoring, who knew they snore so loudly," I laughed pointing to Al and Marie's room.

"Actually I figured out that Al has a problem and can't sleep one night without opening his mouth," Kevin joked. Normally I don't sleep with my mouth closed but thats just me. I went to the bathroom and washed up.

I heard Kevin talking to Al and Scotty about where we are going to eat.

"How about that place from Leigh's 16th," Kevin suggested.

"Yummy," Al answered.

"Okay see you in 10 minutes," Kevin said. His speaker is loud.

I walked out of the bathroom, humming Saturday by Fall Out Boy.

"I love you Leigh," Kevin answered hugging me.

"I love you more," I said kissing him lightly.

"I love your cockiness," Kevin laughed.

"I love my cockiness too," I answered dumbly.

"Lets go!" I said.

"High Ho High Ho it's off to there we go..." Kevin sang. He has an amazing voice. New idea is processing.
Sign up to rate and review this story