Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Ch. 11: Homecoming Surprises.

by fobXmcrXpatdX 1 review

Assisted Revenge starts school up again. Then they go to Homecoming where one of the members tries to steal home ;) with their friend Maura.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1506 words - Complete

0Unrated
School… sigh… the drama… the teachers… the homework. For some ridiculously odd reason, I was usually eager for this. But this year… not so much.
I was… afraid… afraid that Assisted Revenge’s successful summer would change school.
My fears would prove to be well justified.
Britt and I would be Freshmen, Keith a Sophomore, and Brandon and Shane would be Juniors. Next year they’d be Seniors. And then the year after that…
No, I wouldn’t think about that. I’d worry about it when it was closer. But anyway…
I wasn’t worried about being a Freshman. I was so tall no one would notice. Plus, pshh I hung out with Juniors. Mess with that.
So I went to school on the first day with purple skinnies, a neon green tee with purple and black splotches, and my favorite Converses. In one hand I held my big, black, star-covered bag and the other gripped Brandon’s warm hand.
Like I said, my worrying was justified. People who we’d never met before would greet us by name. Whispers hung like shadows in the hallways. The younger teachers had no trouble pronouncing my uncommon name. Worst of all, in the select choir I was in, my teacher pointed me out.
“We have the honor,” she said, “Of having a VMA winning singer Alicia from Assisted Revenge in our class.” Then she motioned for me to standup. I rolled my eyes and I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I stood.
“Um, I’m really honored to have made this choir and you guys are probably oodles better than me. Don’t treat me any different. I know you’re rolling your eyes like, ‘yeah right, egotistic much?’ But seriously. People have treated me different and I don’t deserve it. Sorry for the long speech-y thing.” I said while standing up. I quickly sat down. Mutters fluttered around the room like moths.
People who made fun of me in middle school were attempting to be BFFs. Right. I knew who my true friends were. My true friends from last year just congratulated us and then went on treating us like normal people. They asked us about our summer but that was really it. They listened casually, joking around and teasing us.
But after the first week, our school wasn’t “star-struck” anymore. Thank God.
So now it’s Homecoming Spirit Week. The first few days we were like, “Why bother?” But Wednesday was 80s day. We had to go all out for that. It was the origin of our music!
“How will it be any different?” Britt joked.
But Britt and I came to school with teased hair, skinnies, and converses. Totally normal. Except for our fishnet gloves and even heavier eye makeup. Ha. Yes, heavier. Our shirts were totally 80s too. We got compliments from the guys on how we looked. Those spiritless freaks weren’t dressed up. We gave them a hard time about that.
“You losers didn’t dress up?” I said with an edge.
“Yeah…” Keith said, “Well there’s no difference.”
“For guys, yeah!” Britt smacked him. It’s just our routine to smack Keith, even if for no reason.
“Really?” Shane asked with a slightly sarcastic tone.
“Yeah… Kinda… pretty sure… I’M NOT FROM THE FREAKING 80s!” I snapped.
Saturday was the Homecoming Dance. I was going with Brandon, Britt with Keith, and Shane asked our friend, Maura, who was in his English class. She also sat with us and our other friends at lunch. She was really outgoing and funny. I really liked her.
So we were all meeting in the orphanage lobby (Maura included) to take pictures (total ugh.) and then drive up to the dance.
I loved my dress. It was black with neon green netting underneath it and the bottom kinda poofed out a little. Its top was strapless and corset-like with the lacey green netting decorating the black material. Around the middle was a neon green ribbon.
Britt’s dress was pretty too. It was hot pink decorated with black lace. A black bow hung in the back and her top had spaghetti straps.
The Boys all wore suits. Nothing too fancy. They had to force Britt and me out of wearing Converses.
“If you can wear them, then why can’t we?” I pressed.
“Cause you’re girls.” Keith replied bluntly.
“Sexist.” I muttered as Britt hit him.
“What he means is, that girls look sexier if they wear ‘prettier’ shoes with dresses.” Brandon edited.
We grimaced as we pulled on our “dressy” flats. Then Maura pulled up, towing her mom. Her dress was pretty too.
It used to cause me pain to see kids with their parents. Then I realized it didn’t matter. I couldn’t change what had happened. My parents may have been damned but I was blessed with a better life.
Anyway, Maura’s mom took pictures and left. As she left, I noticed Maura pulling on black high tops.
“OH!” I yelled, “If you’re wearing Converse then we can too!! Suck THAT Keith!!”
Everyone laughed as Britt and I pulled on our high tops. We ran outside and piled into Shane’s car.
We parked at the school and danced out of the car. We saw our friends waving to us outside the school. We ran over to them and gabbed for about 10 minutes before skipping inside.
We danced forever. A song came on that we liked, and we’d scream. It was amazing. Then…
“Where’s Maura and Shane?” Britt asked.
“Uh oh…” I said.
“Should we intervene?” Brandon asked.
“I don’t know…” I said.
“Well come on,” Keith said, “Whatever they’re doing can’t be much worse than what we’re thinking.”
“Oh shit let’s go.” I said urgently.
We ran from the dance floor, searching the school madly. We peeked into every room we could.
“I think I found them!” Britt called.
I walked over. Before I could get there though, Britt opened the door. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.
“Oh… my… GOD!!!” She cried out, closing the door, “I’M SCARRED!!”
I started running to her. What could make Britt break like that?
“What?!” I asked.
“Look… can’t say…” she said, rocking in a ball in the corner.
I opened the door.
“HOLY SHIT!!” I yelled, “I’M BLIND!!!”
“What did I tell you??” She said.
I closed the door. Brandon and Keith came over, taking their time.
“What’s up?” they asked.
“Looooook…” I shook a finger at the room.
They shrugged at each other and opened the door.
“WOAH!” Keith cried.
“Holy fuck!” Brandon gaped.
And yet they did not shut the door.
“Oops…” Shane said.
“That’s an understatement.” I mumbled.
Maura and Shane were doing… Lord only knows what. All I knew was that… aw fuck, I knew nothing. I couldn’t see Maura, which was pretty good since from what I could tell, she was in the nude.
And yet they didn’t shut the door. So I shut it for them.
“You two have 5 minutes to get your asses out here all dressed and such.” I commanded through the door. I heard whined mumbles through the door. I placed my hand to my forehead.
“Why?” I groaned.
The lovebirds eventually came out. A little rumpled, but in good shape. We started to head back to the dance.
“Not like I want to know, but, what were you two doing in there??” Brandon asked.
“Why did you have to ask?” I breathed so only I could hear.
“Um… well… um… guess…” Shane mumbled.
“Sure. What is this, 20 Questions?” Keith said.
“Maura?” I looked at Maura, hoping she’d tell us.
“Um… 20 Q sounds good.” She laughed nervously.
“Fine. Hand job?” Keith asked.
“NO.” They yelled.
“Sex?”
“NO!!” They hollered. “I’M A VIRGIN!” Maura yelled.
“A reoccurring statement in this group.” I smiled.
“69?”
”We aren’t like that!!”
“Sorry just naming all the sex terms I know.” Keith said.
“Notice: Know, not experience.” Britt laughed.
Keith ignored her jibe:
“Blowjob?”
“…”
“Am I right?”
“…”
“Oh GOD!”
“yeah…”
“You realize that you’ve gotten farther with one girl than Brandon and I combined have gotten with any girl?” Keith said.
“And how many girls is that?” Britt asked.
“Eh… Only you…”
“Psh… Only…”
We continued on our way.
“So you really gave Shane a blowjob?” I whispered to Maura.”
”Yeah…” She said with a smile.
“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but how was it?”
”Pretty good until you guys caught us.”
”We were pretty worried about you guys.”
Then we got back to the dance. It seemed as though all eyes were on us. They couldn’t know. We just ran off the floor. They didn’t know. But our friends somehow knew.
We slowly got back into the grove of things. What a weird night.
Wow. Sigh Homecoming. Always an adventure. Especially tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story