Categories > Anime/Manga > Witch Hunter Robin > Hidden Feelings

Charpter 3: An argument

by Seether9080 1 review

Amon worrys about the stupedest things to Robin.

Category: Witch Hunter Robin - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Amon, Robin - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 236 words

-1OOC
"Look I don't know why you're over reacting Amon, all I did was look the door?" Robin said.

"Ya and what if a hunter had climbed in through the window and attacked you, I wouldn't be able to get in with out breaking the door down," Amon explained to her.

"But that didn't happen so why are you so upset," Robin hit his hands off her waist.

Amon just grabbed Robin around her waist and pulled her into a hug.
"I just don't wanna see you get hurt that's all," Amon told her.

Robin couldn't reject Amon once more she hated the feeling it left behind.
Robin rapped her arms around his head and hugged him tighter.

"Please just what ever you do, don't lock the doors," Amon repeated.

To Robin's shock Amon kissed her on the cheek and walked away.
"- What was that all about, he's got to be drunk, he- he wouldn't have just kissed me on the cheek if he weren't -" Robin thought to herself.

Robin decided that it was time to get Nagira's plan to use, she looked through her suitcase and found a cute outfit and put it on.

She walked out into the liveing room and right when she came in she caught Amon's attention, she knew he was staring at her.
She sat on the couch next to him, Amon watched Robin out of the corner of his eye.
Sign up to rate and review this story