Categories > Anime/Manga > Witch Hunter Robin > Hidden Feelings

Chapter 2 : A Talk On The Phone

by Seether9080 1 review

Nagira helps Robin out with suducing Amon.

Category: Witch Hunter Robin - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Amon, Nagira, Robin - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 1044 words

1Exciting
Amon awoke the next morning to find Robin still in his bed.

He looked down at Robin's sleeping form.

"-She most have been more tired then she thought-" Amon said to himself.

Suddenly Robin's eyes opened slowly to be greeted by Amon's.

"Good your awake," He said suddenly.
Robin just looked at him.

"You can get dressed and I'll put breakfast on," with that Amon left and Robin got dressed and went to see Amon.

Amon looked over at Robin when she entered the kitchen she blushed when she felt his eyes on her.

Robin wasn't wearing her normal black dress instead she was wearing a light tank top and tight jeans, Amon was going insane, he could feel the heat sinking to his lower half.

Amon forced himself to look away from the girl.

After the two had eaten there breakfast they both started to watch TV. but Amon was more interested in Robin then the show, he watched her out of the corner of his eye, and Robin was doing the same, and she noticed where Amon was looking and it was around her chest.

"Amon, do you wanna go for a walk?" Robin asked.

"Sure," he said looking at her.
Robin got up so did Amon and they both put their shoes and coats on, Amon grabbed his keys and they left.

It had been about an hour and neither of them had said a word to one another, they enjoyed the silence they shard with one another.

Robin looked up and noticed an ice cream stand and decided to ask Amon if he wanted anything.

"Amon," she said his name to get his attention.
She saw him look at her.
"Could we get some ice cream?" she asked.

Amon nodded in approval and they walked over to the stand.

After they got there ice cream they ate beside each other on the bench, but when Amon was done he would take licks of Robin's, people watched them as they passed, when Amon went to take another lick of Robin's ice cream she pushed her cone up and Amon's nose was covered in ice cream.
Amon wiped the ice cream off with a napkin then looked at Robin, she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Amon whipped his nose again hoping there wasn't any ice cream that he missed.

"Amon, you're missing it, here," Robin grabbed her napkin and whipped off the ice cream, she smiled at him. Robin's hand stayed on his face after she was done, but with no napkin in her hand.
Amon just froze not knowing what to do, her hand felt so good against his skin, but he also knew that it was wrong.

"Robin, I-I, we should be getting home by now," Amon told her.

She just nodded and tuck her hand away from his face, she still didn't know why she had just done that, all she know was that she liked the feeling it left behind.

After about an hour they finally got home Robin went straight to bed, and Amon played on his laptop for a while, he checked his e-mails, he only had one email it was from Nagira.

-Hey Amon there's something I have to talk to you about so when you get this call me
-Nagira.

Amon deleted the message and closed his laptop and went to use the phone.
The phone rang 3 times then Nagira picked up.

"Hello?" Nagira's voice came on the phone.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" Amon asked coldly.

"Ya, what's up with you, Robin's on the other line crying her head off, she said that something was happening between you two and you told her you guys should go home, gees your an ass," Nagira screamed at him.

"Look she's not 18 yet I don't want anything to happen between us ok, I can admit that I was going to kiss her, but if you tell her that I will kill you," Amon threatened him.

"Ya I know, look there's a reason she did that you basted, you need to get your brains straitened out," Nagira told him.

"Well what do you want me to do about this I'm not stupid Nagira!" Amon yelled starting to get angry.

"I'm just saying, maybe you should stop playing mister safe, and go in for the kill, and start being more romantic to Robin," Nagira didn't get an answer from Amon, all he got was the line beeping in his ears to tell him that Amon had hung up.

"Robin you still there?" Nagira asked.

"Yes I'm here," she said back.

"I have something to tell you, you know the day in the park when you guys got ice cream, Amon was going to kiss you he admitted it to me, so you need to help him out a bit, because Amon doesn't think it's right for you two to start anything until your 18," Nagira told her.

"He-he was going to ki-kiss me," Robin couldn't believe it Amon told Nagira this.

"Oh, but Robin, Amon can't know I told you that ok, he threatened me, he said if I told you he would kill me," Nagira explained.

"Don't worry I wont tell him, so do you want me to subdues him or something?" Robin asked.

"Yes, that would be a good thing," Nagira told her.

"But how do I do that?" she asked back.

"Easy Amon's still a guy, just flaunt your body in front of him, it will drive him insane," Nagira told her.

"So how do I do that?" Robin said confused.

"Just were tighter close, that should get him going, you've got a nice body girl," Nagira told her.

"Oh thanks I think-" Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"I have to go now Nagira, Amon will interrogate me if he sees me so bye."
The line went dead and Nagira hung up the phone.

"Robin! Open the door!"
Robin got up from the bed and held the covers from her bed to her chest and around herself.
She opened the door and Amon pushed her inside and stopped right before the bed.

"Robin! Why'd you lock the door," Amon yelled lightly at her.

"I-I didn't mea-mean to," Robin struggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story