Categories > Anime/Manga > Witch Hunter Robin > Hidden Feelings

Chapter 1 : Hide And Seek

by Seether9080 1 review

2 years After the fall of the factory, Amon tris to keep his feelings for Robin under controle, and all Robin wants is Amon.

Category: Witch Hunter Robin - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Amon, Nagira, Robin - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-08 - 395 words

0Boring
Amon sat on the couch watching TV. Like he always did, he looked down at his watch it had been 30 minuets since Robin had gone in to have a shower.

It had been 2 years since the fall of the Factory and one hunter had found them.
Amon had also grown to accept his feelings for the young fire witch, he knew that his feelings would never go away because he even had grown to admit to even himself that he had fallen in love with the fire witch.

Robin stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and dried herself off, she rapped the towel around her and went to open the door, but before she could it opened on its own.
Robin made a squeaking noise and jumped back, but before she lost her balance she was cot by none other then Amon.

He pulled her up straight and brushed her arm off with just a light feathery touch and Robin blushed deep red.

"Are you ok?" Amon asked, she looked up at him and said nothing, but when she realized she was in nothing, but a towel and was pressed against Amon's body she blushed even redder.

Amon noticed the change in the colour of her face and just let go of her, her blush was making him go insane, he turned around and left and went to his bedroom.

After Robin was done dressing she went to cheek on Amon to see if he was ok, she grabbed her book and headed for Amon's room, she slowly opened the door and pecked her head inside, there she saw Amon sitting on his bed reading a book, but the only thing that caught Robin's eyes was that Amon wasn't wearing a shirt, and Amon never tuck his shirt off when Robin still hadn't come in to read with him.

Amon looked up from his book and saw Robin with a red blush on her face.

"Robin you can come in you know," he told her.

"Um I-I thought you had gone to bed," Robin said.

Amon shook his head. "Come on in, I'm not going to bed for a while," he told her.

"Thank you, Amon, I'm not that tired either," Robin informed him.
She opened the door more so she could get in; Robin sat on the bed next to Amon.
Sign up to rate and review this story