Categories > TV > Zoey 101 > Love At First Sound...?

Love At First Sound...?

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Zoey 101 - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 789 words - Complete

1Original
Once upon a time, in the time of castles and kings, there lived a beautiful princess tha-. Okay. Not that is not part of my story. My story involves band mates, strange hook-ups and unexpected happenings. You want to read it? Go ahead.
“What the fuck are you doing?!” Gerard yelled.
“Uh, what?” Frankie replied. “Oh, sorry guys, I just can’t concentrate.”
“And why is that?” Gerard asked, annoyed that he was holding up band practice, again.
“I met this girl,” They guys all sighed, “No! No! It’s not like that! I mean, I think I’m in love.”
*Two Minutes of Laughter*
“Dude! You’ve never been in love before!” Mikey said gasping.
“Dude, I know but that’s the thing. I’ve never been in love so I think it’s my time to be in love,” Frankie replied.
cough corny cough” Said Bob.
“Fuck, dude, shut-up!”
Okay, what’s her name?” Mikey asked.
“Tracy Phillips.”
“What the fuck, dude!? She was in our Helena video!” Mikey and Gerard said together.
“Yeah, I know, but I think I’m in love with her.”
“Hey, Bert, what do you think?” Gerard asked Bert, who was listening to them “practice.”
“Um…..What do I think?” He asked himself. “I think he shouldn’t listen to you guys because if he loves her, he should be with her.”
They all stared at him in disbelief, even Frankie, who agrees with him, but was surprised to hear Bert say that.
“What the fuck?” Gerard said.
“I, uh, just, uh. Hey, dude, I have to go.”
“Fuck, no, dude. You said you’d listen to our new song!” Mikey whined.
“Yes, but all I’ve heard is you guys whining about Frankie’s love life. I really need to go, bye.”
So Bert left, and the guys, forgetting about Frankie’s crush, practiced. But Frankie was upset that the guys were yelling at him. While he was playing the notes, that Gerard wrote, of course, his mind wasn’t on music; it was on Bert.
Dude, I think I’m in love with Bert, Frankie thought to himself. He wasn’t paying attention and all of a sudden, his guitar string broke, flew up, and snapped him in the eye.
“FUCK!”
“What the fuck is your problem!?” Gerard screamed.
Frankie took off his guitar and, while carrying it, left the room, left Gerard’s house, and headed home.
“Gerard! What the fuck!?” Ray exclaimed.
“Dude, Frankie has no problem. It’s you with the fucker problem,” Mikey said kinda calmly.
Gerard looked at Mikey with an astonished look on his face, and said, “Get the fuck out of my house. I’m not fucking kidding, Mikey, get out. Fuck, you guys get out too,” He said to Ray and Bob. “Oh, and guess what! I fucking quit. And! This band is NOTHING without me!”
So Ray, Bob, and Mikey left Gerard alone in his basement.

Two days later and none of them had spoken to each other since Gerard’s “incident.”

“Fuck, dude, he just started screaming at me, so I left,” Frankie said to Bert over the phone.
“Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. I’ve known Gerard for a long time. He doesn’t work well with others. He’s a little fucking Drama Queen. If he doesn’t get his way, he throws a hissy fit. You know, I saw how you were looking at me during band practice. You should come over. And we can talk and stuff.”
“Ok, I’ll be right over.”
So Frankie went over to Bert’s and Bert had fresh coffee set out on the table. They sat at the dining room table, started drinking the coffee, and started talking. Frankie set his cup down and laid his hand on the table in front of him. Bert laid his hand on top of Frankie’s and looked right into Frankie’s beautiful hazel eyes. Frankie put his other hand on the side of Bert’s face and pulled him into a kiss. Some how, in the next few seconds, they ended up on the couch in full make-out mode. After a couple of minutes of that, Gerard barged into the room.
“What the--. Nevermind. Mikey is missing! He left this note,” He said as he threw a piece of paper at Bert and Frankie. The note said:

Hey Guys,
Yeah, as you can see, I’m gone. And I’m not coming back. Gerard, the reason I left was because of you freaking out at Frankie and then at the rest of us and I couldn’t handle it. Sorry I had to leave you all but yeah, I love you guys.
Love, Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story