Categories > TV > Zoey 101 > Love At First Sound...?

Chapter 2

by Auntie-Shin 0 reviews

Category: Zoey 101 - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1081 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Fuck dude!” exclaimed Frankie, hopping of the couch.
“Gerard, get the fuck out of my house,” Bert said.
“Bert, what the fuck?!”
“You screamed at my boy friend,” Bert said as Frankie smiled, “So get the fuck out.”
“Dude! I don’t give a fuck about you and Frankie! Mikey is missing! Do you not understand that?” Gerard screamed as he shook Bert by the shoulders. Bert wrenched Gerard’s hands off him and pushed Gerard back. Gerard swung a punch aimed at Bert’s face, but Frankie came out of no where and tackled Gerard. Bert could see that Gerard was beating the shit out of Frankie, so he pushed him off of him and threw Gerard against the wall, and ran to the phone and called 911.
“There is a man in my house beating up my friend! Please hurry!”
Almost immediately some police barged in and saw Gerard on Frankie. It took four police to get Gerard off of Frankie and into the police car.

Two weeks later, and Gerard got released from jail. Bert and Frankie both got restraining orders against him. The band still isn’t together and no one has seen or talked to Mikey in two weeks. They are all worried as hell, but he is 28, and can live by himself. Ray and Bob joined another band, New London Fire, and are getting really successful. Frankie is now going steady with Bert and they are both very happy.

It’s a year later and it’s Frankie’s birthday. We join the guys now at the party Bert is throwing for Frankie.

“Oh my god! Bert, this is awesome!” Frankie exclaimed as he walked through their decorated front door in a vampire costume. “Everyone is here too! I love you, Bert!” Frankie said as he kissed Bert.
“What are you doing here?” Frankie snarled as he looked passed Bert’s head.
“Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. I haven’t seen you in over a year, and it’s your birthday. I miss you, I really do.
“Get out, Ray, please. You didn’t stand up for me against Gerard a year ago, and I don’t forgive you for that, and it’s my birthday party and I don’t want any trouble,” Frankie pleaded.
“Fine, I’ll leave, I just wanted you to know that Mikey is still missing, but he got another note to me, and he knows about you and Bert. Have a happy birthday, Frankie.” He nodded to Bert as he left.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I have a bad feeling about this, Bert,” Frankie said worriedly.
“About what?”
“This party, Ray showing up. I mean, he could have sabotaged something!”
“Frankie, love, relax ok? He didn’t do anything. He just jealous that we are happy together and he hasn’t found anyone. Just forget abut him, ok?”
“Ok.”
He hugged Bert and went to see who was at the party. Quinn Alman was there. So were Bill and Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, Davey Havok, Scotty Vanity, and Jeffree Star.
“Oh my god! It’s my old friend Steven! I haven’t seen him since middle school! Oh, Bert, how did you find him!?”
“I have my Ways, well I used to, anyway! Go talk to him, go talk to everybody. I’m just here to make sure everything goes smoothly,” Bert replied, letting go of Frankie’s hand.
So Frankie went and started talking to everyone, when all of a sudden, Frankie felt someone slide their hand around his waist and put their other hand firmly over his mouth.
“Scream and I kill you,” The person said as they dragged him into their car and started to drive.
“You need to let me go, they’ll notice I’m gone. What? Are you a crazy fan or something? I’m not part of MCR anymore! Go fucking kidnap Gerard!” He exclaimed, getting angry.
The car stopped in a dark alleyway and he saw a figure and it pulled him out of the car and pushed him up against the side of a building.
“What the fu-. MIKEY!” Frankie exclaimed. “What the fuck!?”
“Don’t fucking yell at me.”
“Ok,” Frankie said, calming down, “What the fuck though, dude? Why did you kidnap me? Does Gerard know you’re here?”
“To start, no, Gerard doesn’t know I’m here. And second, I wanted to talk to you,” Mikey replied, guiltily.
“Why couldn’t you have just come to my party and talked to me there? Oh my god, Bert must be so worried! Mikey, you need to fucking take me back, now.”
“I can’t, Frankie. I need to talk to you.”
“Ok? Talk to me. Hurry, though, because I need to get back to Bert.”
“He’s what I want to talk to you about,” he paused because he saw that Frankie had a confused look on his face, “He’s bad, Frankie. Really bad.”
“What the fuck, Mikey? He’s perfect for me,” Frankie insisted.
“I knew you would say that,” Mikey said. “But you’re wrong, he’s cheating on you.”
Don’t fucking tell me that! You’re, you’re fucking lying to me, Mikey, you have to be: Bert loves me,” Frankie said, crying.
“He probably does love you, Frank, but he loves someone else more.”
“No, no, I don’t have to listen to this, you’re lying,” Frankie said pacing. “Who is it? Who is he cheating on me with?”
“Bill.”
“Kaulitz?!”
“Yeah.”
“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. You have to be fucking kidding me!”
“No, Frankie, I’m sorry,” Mikey replied, hugging him.
“God! I can’t fucking believe eh would do this to me! After all we’ve be--. How do you know?”
“Well, he told me. H—“
“The fucker told you!? He knows you’re here?! You said--.”
“I said Gerard doesn’t know I’m here, I didn’t say a thing about Bert, and I’m sorry about it,” Mikey said shamefully.
“You know what? Ugh! I, ah! I don’t know what to say! I’m, ugh, I’m so fucking confused,” Frankie said, sitting down and putting his face in his hands.
“It’s ok Frankie,”
“Take me home, Mikey, please. I, I need to think about what I’m gonna do about this.”
“Ok.”
So Mikey drove Frankie back to his house and, to be honest, no one even noticed he was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story