Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > this is the scent of dead scent on lanolium floor

this is the scent of dead scent on lanolium floor

by coaxannecamarrie15 1 review

well, i guess you can read and find out. i'm not good with sumaries at all.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 1296 words

0Unrated
so, a bullet wound is a new trophy in your world. normally it's a new scar across your face or something but hell, you're stepping up in life. your name is coaxanne camarrie faetality walker. a quick outlook on the present moment; your mother is dead and in the morgue down the hall, your father is in prison, and you have a bullet wound in your left shoulder. sadly, this has been one of the better days. doctor:"miss walker?" you were snapped out of your thoughts as the doctor walked in.you:"yeah?" doctor:"i'm verry sorry about your loss but your mother left you with no guardian." you nodded.you:"my family never liked my mother. the only one that would take me is probably not going to answer. his number is in my phone on the counter under jon." the doctor nodded and wrote down the number before walking out.
~jon's pov~
i sat down with my head in my hands. me:"guys, i just got a call from the hospital." my band mates all gather around silently, waiting for me to talk...well, mostly silent.brendon:"oh my god, what happened?! is your girlfriend okay?!" i nodded.me:"it's not jamie...me and her broke up a week ago...it's my mom's sister. she died." everyone looked shocked.ryan:"i didn't know your mom had a sister." jon:"that's not the only thing she had...now my aunt's little girl has no where to go. her dad shot her and her mom and my family won't take her and her dad's family is all dead." spencer:"well, she's welcome here." i nodded.jon:"guys, i've gotta head to chicago to go pick her up." brendon:"no, we'll arrange for someone to pick her up while we get her a room ready!" i smiled, happy to have friends that understand.
~normal pov~
sighing, you picked up both your suit case and your guitar case in one hand considering your other shoulder couldn't hold anything. nancy:"alright, hurry it up. we need to be at the airport in ten minutes." you rolled your eyes and followed the bitchey social worker into the air port. you finally borded the plane and landed in no time. getting on the plane was one thing but getting off of it was hell. everyone kept hitting your shoulder and you could hardly hold your bags.it wasn't long before you found the guy holding the huge sign saying coaxanne. guy:"coaxanne walker?" you nodded.you:"the one and only." guy:"hi, i'm jon's friend patrick.patrick stump." you smiled at him.you:"hi, it's nice to meet you." patrick:"need a hand?" you:"um, yes actually.i can't hold anything with my left arm." patrick took all but one bag and helped you out to the nice black limmo. you:"woah, what's jon been up to?" you asked after getting in.patrick:"you don't know? oh jeez, well, you will know." you nodded.you:"fair enough." you took out your headphones and cranked up your ipod as you gazed out the window.it took about half an hour before the car stopped.you got out and looked at the tim burton looking house. patrick once again helped you with your bags and you knocked on the door lightly with your bummed arm.it took about half a minute before the door flung open and jon let you in.jon:"oh my god coax, i haven't seen you in forever!" he hugged you softly, trying not to hurt you as patrick set your bags down.patrick:"i've got to head out jon." you:"thanks for the help." jon:"yeah, thanks man." patrick left and it was just you and jon.you:"i haven't seen you since you were like...15." jon:"i'm suprised you remember that." you smiled.you:"oh, i remember mr. penut butter pecker." jon:"OH MY GOD COAX, DON'T CALL ME THAT!" his face turned bright red as you laughed.spencer:"i think i hear a miss coaxanne camarrie, do i not?" you smiled even wider as you heard spencer holler for you. you and spencer use to be best friends.you:"that you do spence!" you walked into the living room and stopped dead in your tracks. spencer changed...alot.spencer:"wow...you got...older." you laughed.you:"so did you. look at you! you're way taller than me." he laughed and hugged you.jon:"not too hard spencer." he jumped back from you and you raised your eyebrow, looking at jon.you:"i'm not made of paper jon, i'll be okay." you walked up to spencer and gave him a hug with your right arm.spencer:"alright, let me see the battle wound." you smiled and pulled your shirt over a little to show him the gauze patch that had some blood soaking through.jon:"oh god, you're bleeding!" you:"jon, chill.it's just because the stitches got taken out. the doctor said it'll bleed like that for a day or two but that means i've got good blood circulation back and i'll be as good as new within a week!" brendon:"you're verry...bubbly." you smiled. you:"well, despite all the bad stuff, i at least get to see my cousin and old friend again!" spencer:"what, am i still not your best friend?" you:"sorry spence,you're still mybest friend. i've just not seen you in like a decade." ryan:"hey, do you not remember me?" you:"jelly belly?" ryan:"okay, that's remembering too much." you smiled and laughed. jon:" don't worry, she called me peanut butter pecker." brendon fell on the floor laughing.you shifted with your heavy luggage in your hand.suddenly, it wasn't there anymore. you looked to see spencer holding it.you:"hey, that's mine!" you pouted.spencer:"and? you don't need to be holding heavy things." you took your suitcase back.you:" oh really? watch me!" you walked over and picked the rest of your bags up and put them all on one arm. jon:"you're just as stubborn as always." you smiled.you:"okay, too heavy." you dropped a few of the bags but still held onto a couple.jon:"come on, your room is this way." you walked with him as spencer trailed behind with the rest of your bags. you:"oh wow jon, i love it!" jon:"really? like, you REALLY love it?" you nodded.you:"yeah! i love purple and green. they're my favorite colors!" jon:"oh thank god! i was worried you were gounna hate it." you shook your head.you:"nah, i love it!" you sat your bags down and turned to jon.you:"can i get out of this uniform they had me wear?" jon:"of coarse!" you quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a purple and black stripped long sleved shirt that had a hood that had cat ears on it, some white socks, and some black and white converse. you made sure your eyeliner was thick and smudged before walking dowstairs.ryan:"and the true form stands before us?" you nodded.you:"you betcha." brendon:"you're hot." jon:"BRENDON!" brendon:"hey, just stating a fact." you rolled your eyes.you:"uh huh, whatever." spencer:"oh, so you're one of those girls who thinks she ugly?" you sighed. you:"i don't think i'm ugly, i'm just truthful to myself on my own appearence and i know that's it's not 'hot' according to most steriotypical male standards." ryan:"oh shush. such big words for one so small." jon emediently dove behind the coutch as spencer ducked behind the chair. you:"you did NOT just call me SMALL!" ryan flinched and emediently curled into a ball.ryan:"i give, i give!"
Sign up to rate and review this story