Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > this is the scent of dead scent on lanolium floor

this is the scent of dead skin on a lanolium floor 2

by coaxannecamarrie15 2 reviews

eh, adding on as i can.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-06 - 912 words

0Unrated
smirking at ryan's flinching actions, you laughed.you:"don't ever call me small.i may be short but i can kick your ass." ryan:"i believe you!" you laughed yet again and sat on the coutch. you:"eh don't worry, i wouldn't hurt you. i'm afraid i'd mess up your face and get chewed out by jon." you said motioning to jon who finally took a seat on his refuge of a coutch.ryan:" aren't you afraid of being attacked by millions of fan girls?" you:"why would i?" everyone exchanged glances and you raised an eyebrow.spencer:"well, you know the band Panic At the Disco?" you:"uh yeah. everyone i know is obsessed with them and banging everyone in the band." you said rolling your eyes. brendon:"anyone over 18?" you:"uh...yeah, why?" jon:"we ARE panic at the disco..." you nodded.you:"okay, i thought it was you guys. i always get faces mixed up with titles. the only way i thought you guys were panic was because of spencer. my ex use to be obsessed with him. he was his idol..." ryan:"what happened between you two?" you:"we'd still be together now...if he was alive." jon choked on his drink.jon:"wait, wern't you like dating that one guy since junior high?" you nodded, solemly.you:"he decided he wanted to be a 'bad guy' on our anniversary because he thought i liked bad boys. he went drag racing and his car exploded." the room was silent.you:"that was a couple years ago though. i'm over him as best as i can be." brendon:"but that's so sad." you shrugged.you:"i had my year or two of greiving.i know he wouldn't want me to greive that long anyways.he'd want me to be happy and move on. and i intend to...in the next few years or so." jon:"good. and never have sex." your eyes adverted to the floor and you blushed. ryan:"oooooooooh, looks like someone gets embarrassed when the word sex is brought up!" you:"shut up jelly belly." ryan emediently shut up and sighed.jon:"hey coax, you want to head to the skate park and just goof around like old times?" you nodded. you:"yeah, that'd be great." you all piled into the van and piled skateboards in the back. you arrived at the skate park and smiled to see no one there. jon:"coax, do you really think you should be skating?" you smirked and ran and jumped on your board.ryan:"she can skate?" jon nodded and watched as you diped into the bowl.you laughed as you skated around. youfinally came out of the bowl and smirked at jon.you:"ha! i'm STILL better at skating than you are." jon:"um, i don't think so. watch this." he ran and did some cool trick (use your imagination). you:"bitch." you both laughed and sat down and watched the others. jon:"you know, i missed having you around. except ryan. he forgot all about you guys until his memory kicked in." you laughed and saw ryan writing.you:"i want to know how he comes up with those lyrics." you said solemly.jon:"he takes his life and twists it into words." you nodded.you:"i want to write lyrics...maybe even a book." jon smiled. jon:"you should. if your lyrics are anything like they were when we were growing up, they'll be amazing." you:"thanks p.b.p." jon sighed and stood up. oh jeez, poperazi!" you all jumped into the car, laughing, as you drove off.you:"that was better than old times!" you said laughing. ryan:"wow, you haven't seen much have you?" you shook your head.brednon:"good because you're comming on tour with us. we're going around the states and through the U.K.!" you smiled.you:"oh hell, seriously?!" jon nodded, driving.jon:"yep.i wanted to suprise you but bredon is a loud mouth." you laughed.you:"it's fine, i don't mind a head's up." jon:"alright, now to the mall." you:"what for?" ryan:"a new wardrobe.no offense, you look good, but you need some girls' clothes to." you sighed.you:" i'm perfectly fine on clothes, i have a ton." spencer:"you need socks." you:"i won't argue with that." you looked at your purple and red mixmatched socks.you arrived at the mall and was emediently dragged into hot toppic.ryan:"hey mindy, we have a slight emergency." a very cute dressed skinny girl walked up to us. mindy:"oh god...don't worry, this can be fixed." you:"uh, excuse me? FIXED? i'm not a rag doll." mindy:"don't worry, we're just joking. we're just gounna pick you out some more girly clothes. let's see. yeah, i got some jeans that will be comfy on you and will still look adorable!" you smiled.you:"okay, now i like you." mindy:"ha, let's get to shopping!" you looked at cute pants and even corsets.you let midy pick out everything and tried it all on.finally, mindy took a bunch of clothes up to ryan and jon. you left with two bags and sighed.you:"i hate having money spent on me." you said guiltily. jon:"erm, well, get use to it.ha, you're going to be spoiled from now on." you rolled your eyes and sighed.you:"you always know how to irritate me jon."
Sign up to rate and review this story