Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > this is the scent of dead scent on lanolium floor

this is the scent of dead skin on a lanolium floor 3

by coaxannecamarrie15 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-07 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 1400 words

0Unrated
as the ass crack of dawn shined through the window, you sit up to feel nausious. this isn't a new feeling (no you're not pregnant). you regularly take sleep aids and such on a nightly basis just to simply fall asleep. so severe insomniac has never been your strong point but oh well. after emptying out your stomach bile and the few remains of a pill or two, you quickly got a shower and dressed in one of your new outfits. you emerged out of your closet in a black, purple, and green plaid corset and matching skirt with leggings that had skulls on them, and your favorite black converse. you walked down the stairs to see no one up. sighing, you noticed it was 5 in the morning (about the time it is here, lol) and decided to make coffee. as you were sipping your scolding hot liquid, you heard a small meowing ouside. you:"KITTY!" you jumped up and ran outside not to see a kitten, but a devilish man holding a kitten. you:"what do you want darren?" you spat out coldly. you'd just gotten your life back and you didn't want it gone again. darren:"well, well, well, if it isn't the little rat running lose on the streets are we?" you:"go away, you're not wanted here." darren:"oh, but the look in your eyes says i am wanted. verry much so." he was suddenly in front you in a flash and was trailing your jawline with white ugly fingernails.you:"i wouldn't. remember what happened last time you decided to fuck with the wrong person?" you said motioning towards his missing eye and thumb finger on his left hand.darren:"ah, but look who's the weak one now my sweet?" you snarled, showing your overly long fangs. you:"alright then, you want a fight, let's fight." his attention snapped towards the house and he started to back off. darren:"we'll settle this another time, my sweet." he threw the kitten at you, which you caught, and dissappeared into the shadows.you shivered, having that familiar pin prick run up and down your spine like a cat's hair, standing on end. walking inside the house, you saw spencer up.you:"hey spence! look, i found a kitten outside!" spencer looked at the skinny weak kitten. spencer:"let's get it some food and water, it looks starved." you followed him into the kitchen and sat the kitten on the floor, next to a bowl of water.you:"good thing jon has a cat.we can use his catfood!" (i don't know what jon's cat's name is so i'm calling it jordan) spencer:"uh huh, here, can you hand me that bowl?" you bent down and grabbed the bowl you stood up and was met by a pair of icey blue eyes. you jumped a bit but smiled and handed him the bowl. spencer:"so, do you find strays like this often?" he joked, trying to be slick. he took a step towards the table but jordan was under his feet so he stumbled towards the counter and right into you. you and him went crashing to the floor.you:"ow." you held your sore arm.spencer:"oh god, are you okay? did it reopen?" you shook your head. you:"just a little pinch, i'm fine." you noticed you were practicly sitting on spencer and he was nearly on top of you (somehow). you:"um..." you blushed at how close you were. you could feel his breath on your lips and you're sure he could feel yours on his.suddenly you heard footsteps and snapped out of it. you both got up quickly and jon came running in, toaster in hand. you:"a toaster? who the hell is going to be afraid of a toaster?!" jon:"hey, they're heavy." you nodded and jon noticed the kitten.jon:"awwwwwwwww, is this the stray i saw the other day?" spencer:"yeah. coax was holding it this morning." you reached down at gave the little kitten a gentle pat. jon:"well, what are you going to name it?" you:"we're keeping him?" he nodded.jon:"of coarse, it'll die if we don't." you:"um...i want to call him..." suddenly an immage of that son of a bitch demon darren came through your head.you:"dantston" spencer and jon's eyes both snapped to you. spencer:"where'd you hear that name?" you:"he's the father of my dead ex." jon:"what was that kids name again? you:"darren." you said coldly.spencer:"oh jeez, you're mixed up in demons?!" you sighed.you:"no, i am one. why do you think my mom was rejected by her family? she's a vampire that married a demon and had me and my sister. my sister is dead so now it's just me. half vampire, half demon. there you have it, the one and only freak of nature." jon:"i didn't think you'd tell everyone." spencer:"well, i can understand why you wouldn't...but, you know you can tell me anything coax. you've known me just about longer than jon." you smiled and hugged them. later on, you explained everything to everyone and they all understood. infact, ryan himself was just like you. ryan:"i'm dog demon, you?" you:"cat with a hint of wolf. i got mixed blood in a blood transfusion and got some wolf demon by mistake." they all nodded.spencer:"this is cool but weird." you sighed. you ah yes, and here comes the endless feeling of being an outcast." jon:"you're not an outcast, you're my cousin." spencer:"and you're important to me-us!" you smiled and sighed.you:"hey guys, uh...now that this is out, will not say anything to anyone unless you ask me first?" jon:"we wouldn't dream of it." you:"thanks guys...i guess i'm going to go take a shower." you walked upstairs and grabbed your clothes out of your bag and headed to the shower since your bathroom's shower was clogged. you ran the water but as soon as your shirt was off, the door came open and none other than spencer walked in. you:"SPENCER JAMES SMITH!" spencer:"OH SHIT! I-I'M SOOOO SORRY!" you put your shirt back on.you:"it's fine.you need to use the rest room?" spencer:"yeah." you walked out and let him pee and walked back in.you:"you just walk in on girls in the shower to pee eh?" spencer:"i'm sorry, i thought it was ryan." you:"no, my shower head is clogged." he nodded.spencer:"well uh...i'll leave you to your shower." you smiled at how embarrassed he was. you couldn't help but want to ask him to stay. you quickly took your shower and got dressed.you walked in and sat on your bed long enough for spencer to knock on your door. spencer:"hey...i just wanted to say sorry for earlier." you sighed but smiled.you:"spence, you've seen me in swimsuits, in my bra and panties, hell, we use to go bra shopping together! it's fine." spencer:" yeah but back then everyone thought i was gay." you:"spence, you're in a band that wears lipstick and more powder than i do. i'm suprised that you're straight." spencer laughed at your joke and gave you a playful shove. spencer:"well, i once thought of going to mexico with ryan and getting married but..." you both laughed.you:"i wouldn't blame you. damn that boy is fine." spencer laughed but seemed a bit down.you smirked.you:"you know, i kinda see why all my friends wanna do you...but they wanna fuck for the wrong reasons.they see you as hot and sexy and fameous...not sweet, kind, and a good friend." you saw spencer staring at you and blushed again. spencer:"oh so you don't think i'm sexy?" you laughed.you:"no, it's not that. i think you're fucking sexy as hell. but that's not the reason people should wanna fuck you. it should be more of liking you more than your body." spencer:"you know coax, you have REALLY pretty eyes..." you laughed.you:"so do you spence...so do you." you both just laughed and brendon walked in.brendon:"RYAN SPROUTED A DOG TAIL AND DOG EARS! COME HERE, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" you both laughed and walked downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story