Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > this is the scent of dead scent on lanolium floor

this is the scent of dead skin on a lanolium floor 4

by coaxannecamarrie15 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-08 - Updated: 2008-10-08 - 1667 words

0Unrated
there, ryan stood with brown ears, and a brown bushy tail. you and spencer stood, laughing and nearrly peeing yourselves.you:"oh my god ryan, you look like that dog dude off of space balls!" spencer fell in the floor and rolled, accidentally bumping into you, causing you to fall on top of him. everyone stopped and looked at you. brendon:"boun chika wouw wouw!" you looked up and got up, blushing. you:"oh shut it, brendon." you sighed and looked at ryan one last time.you:"don't worry, i look weirder." you closed your eyes and felt your ears and tail growing. your slick, black furry tail twitched as your claws and fangs grew. your eyes stayed the same; purple, with cat slit eyes.you opened your eyes to see everyone looking at you.ryan:"oh damn...here kitty kitty! jeez you look fine!" you giggled.you:"just wait, this, and my uniform, is going to by my costume for halloween." jon:"uniform? what, for that little demon slayer's club thing you and your friends had?" you sighed.you:"yeah... too bad everyone left after darren was turned evil." brendon:"i thought you said he died." you:"he did die...his evil didn't.i'd give anything to have stopped that." spencer:"i'm sure it wasn't your fault." you:"if i had have been more reasonable and listened to his plan first, we probably would've been successful." jon:"nonesense. why don't you go put on your uniform and show us?" you smiled.you:"okay. i have to warn you, it's slutty as hell looking." you walked into your room and put on the black leather uniform.you walked down the stairs, you steel plated combat boots thudding on the stairs. two guns at your hips, a belt of amo around your waist, and of coarse a knive and gun in each boot.you:"well, this was it. this is what we each wore." ryan:"wow, your boobs look huge." you shook your head.you:"and this is why it was just us girls and darren." spencer:"what ever happened to the rest of you?" you spaced off for a sec.you:"we drifted.one by one. they're long ways away now, it doesn't matter any more." you said as you pulled out a gun.you:"you know, this almost makes me want to go...do it again." jon:"no way...not without me." you raised an eyebrow.you:"humans, hunting demons?" jon:"hey, i got some moves." you smirked. you:"we begin training on wednesday, at dusk." brendon:"that's a new one." you:"you think the demons will be out during the day? they're too pussy to be around humans. as much as they talk shit about them being weak, demons are moratlly afraid of humans." everyone raised their eyebrows.ryan:"so, do we all get to do this?" you shrugged.you:"if you want to.although, you can't let emotions hold you back on anything, do you all understand? that's what got darren killed...i don't want it to happen to anyone else. don't make my mistake." they all nodded. you:" alright, for now, i'll call an old freind and get him to make you guys some uniforms. it takes some getting use to, to move in them. but, they're not heavy. they're made out of black dragon hide. super light, and super strong." they all nodded.you:"now as for weapons...-" jon:"i want a gun!" you sighed. you:"we'll have to train and see what your strong points are...in fact, why don't we find those out now that way i can call marcus?" you had them come out one at a time into the back yard. first was jon.you found we was best with a sword and you gave him a sword that you had that you never used.next was ryan. he was best with a pole arm (staf) you had one in your closet as well. brendon was a little tougher.he was best with a gun. you gave him one of yours out of your boot. last was spencer. you:"okay, try something out." you placed on a table a gun, a staf, a sword and two sias. he ran his hands over all the weapons and it seemed he was drawm to the sias. you watched intensely as he picked them up...they glowed in his hands.you smiled and your eyes lit up.you:"congrats." you said as you stood behind him.spencer:"um should they be glowing?" you:"for you they should. only a few people in the world can handle those weapons...the last one to toutch those, were darren.i hope you're luckier than he was." spencer looked at you and he had a small smile playing across his lips and his eyes had that look that you hadn't gotten in a while.spencer:"i'll be sure that i won't need luck." you giggled. you:"okay, we just need your guys measurements and more guns and amo...plus some training.we'll start hunting friday." spencer's eyes widened.spencer:"so, three days of training and off we go?" you:"well, fighting a dummy won't get you any good now will it?" spencer:"i suppose not." you called all the boys outside and they took their weapons.you:"well boys, look at the weapon in your hands...that is your lifeline once we start hunting. we'll be able to communicate but each person is expected to do their job and if you get in trouble, you need that weapon more than air. now, time for measuring." you quickly measured everyone and called marcus with the information.
~wednesday~
you gave the guys their uniforms that were made for them, and holding their weapons, and their weapons only. you:"wow guys you look great in those suits!" you said looking everyong over.really, spencer caught your eye but everyone was around so you had to say something about them to. you grabbed your bow and arrows and strapped them in place.everyone was ready and you all got in the cars after loading your suit cases. you:"okay, here's the addres, park in the 7th garage. that's my space." jon nodded and parked. you got out and hugged the verry skinny red head that was waiting there. you:"hey marcus! how's the coolest nerd ever?" marcus:"i'm good. how's the hottest nerd ever?" you:"i don't know, first you gotta find her." you both laughed and marcus pushed a button and a platform lowered with a huge wooden box on it. marcus:"alright, here's your gear and the platform to your training room. have fun guys." you shooed the guys onto the platfrom and into the training room.when you got there, everyone seemed stunned, but you. it was all so...dangerous.the walls were metal and were ridged in metal studs.jon:"um...are we...at a risk of death here?" you:"a bit.but, don't worry, i won't let anyone die." you pulled out a walkie talkie.you:"hey marcus, can you bring in the first challenge...put it in, uncaged." everyone looked at you like you were nuts. you:"alright boys, i wanna see what you've got.don't worry, i'll be right here if you get in any trouble." suddenly the door openedand in storem a huge toad demon.brendon:"oh god!" the giant thing approached the the guys. you were growing hesitant until the toad stopped dead in its tracks and screamed a horrible scream. you looked to see the sias sticking out of the toad's eyes. you smirked and sat down as the other guys jumped in and killed it quickly.you clapped slowly, smiling at the guys.you:"well done boys, especially you spence. you targeted the demon's weakness and went for it.good thinking." you winked at him, cauising him to blush. the sias floated out of the demon's eyes and into spencer's hands.you:"spence...i need to talk to you." he looked at the sias in wonder and followed you out of the room and into a soundproof room. you:"spencer, in order to hold those sias, you have to have some hint of demon in you.is there any way you may have gotten some demon blood in you?" spencer:"remember when we became blood-sister and blood-brother?" you sighed. you:"oh...spence, i was so stupid...i put my tainted blood in your body..." you said shamefully. spencer:"coax, we were like 5. how were you suppose to know what you were doing?" you shrugged and looked down. spencer placed his hand under your chin and raised your head.spencer:"coax, i'm sure without your blood, i'd be dead...a few months ago, i tried to commit suicide...i slit my wrists and ran hot water over them." you put your hand to your moth.you:"spence... why?" spencer:"my girlfriend left me for some body builder...i felt so alone." you put your hand on his shoulder. spencer:"well, if it wasn't for that demon blood mixing with mine, it wouldn't have flowed back into my wrists. you literally saved my live coax." you took his hands and looked at the fading scars.you:"oh spence..." you brought his wrist to your lips and left a light sweet kiss. you looked back down to see his scars sizzling off of his wrists. you looked back up and smiled a sad smile.you:"you're never alone spence, ever. i'll always he here. and if i'm not, i've got a cell phone." he laughed and you both walked out.jon:"what were you two doing in there?" you:"talking about how i accidentally gave spence some demon blood when we were kids." ryan:"ha! spence is one of us!" you laughed and saw spencer smiling. he looked at you and his expression changed. you hadn't recognized that look before and it gave you a warm feeling.you liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story