Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Run

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vanessa calls another meeting to revive Operation: Prose. Much to Greg's nervous fear.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-06 - Updated: 2008-10-06 - 1015 words - Complete

0Unrated
Run:

The "troops" and I sat in the break room around lunch. Nessa has called us in here for another pointless meeting. No points in guessing what it's about. Why can't she just give up this mission? Pete's married and expecting a child. I tried to tell her to give it up already. But does she listen? Would we all be in this room if she did? Sigh You just can't tell her anything. Just go along with the ride.

I looked all around me. Okay, I'm scary now. There are some of the newbies here! Oh good lord! Nessa has tricked some of them to come in here. I looked and saw Tim, Rachel, Gareth, and Garry here. I did not have a good feeling about this. Vanessa is really bent on getting Pete and Rosie together this time. This won't be good at all. I can just feel it now. Well, time to attempt to stop her from causing too much damage. Emphasis on the word attempt.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door closed shut. I looked up and saw Nessa smiling at all of us. She gave a quick head count of everyone. A smile came across her face. I wanted to know why she bothered counting. We all had no choice but to be here. So why count us like sheep? Nessa clapped her hands together happily.

"Great!" she called. "You're all here! We can all get down to business!" She sat down with us at the table. I frowned at her beloved "leader."

"Okay!" I spoke up to her. "What is this all about?" Nessa smiled at us brightly.

"First of all," she announced. "I would like to introduce some new faces." She gestured over to the newbies in the room.

"This is Tim O'Neal, Rachel Harris, Gareth Wells, and Garry Slater!" our beloved "leader" chirped. The newbies all waved at us.

"Tim, Rachel, Gareth, Garry," Nessa said. "This is Greg Brown, Adam Fisher, Robyn Bates, Sakura Ono, and Duncan Sawyer." We all waved at the newbies. Nessa clapped her hands together again.

"Great!" she called to us. "Now we can get down to business. Due to Panda coming back to Miami with his band and the rest of the Decaydance posses, I have decided to re-open Operation: Prose." I looked around and noticed the older crew's eyes lit up big with joy. The newer ones were looking confused. Nessa kept her smile.

"Before I go on," she spoke again. "Any questions?" I looked around. Garry raised his hand. Nessa looked up and saw him.

"Yes Garry?" she asked him kindly. He slowly lowered his hand.

"What the hell is Operation: Prose?" he asked. Nessa smiled at him brightly.

"It is where I get my best friend and star reporter here, Rose James, with that hot emo bass player, Pete Wentz," she bragged. Then, she went into great detail about her "brilliant" plan with the story of how Rose tried to get Tony's attention by having a one-night stand with a random guy she would pick up and he how she and Pete ended up having this lusty-romantic love affair ever since. Damn that girl loves to talk. If there was ever a talking contest in Miami, she would win first prize! No doubts about that. When she finally did shut up, Nessa turned back to us smiling her usual Louisiana-girl smile.

"Anymore questions?" she asked cheerfully. I just couldn't hold back anymore. I quickly raised my hand. Our beloved "leader" noticed right away.

"Yes, Greggo?" she asked me. I slowly put down my hand.

"You are aware that Pete is married and has a baby on the way, right?" I challenged her. We all were quiet for a long while. I was hoping I was a little impact with her on that little fact. But sadly as per usual, that did jack squat! Nessa just grinned at me.

"I know," she said. "I'm going to take perfect care of that little problem in no time! And pretty soon, Panda and Rosie will be together as lovers. And maybe even married with children if we're really lucky!" I swallowed hard. I hated when she said the words, "take perfect care of..." Nothing good ever followed those words. This time was no different. Nessa sat back growing at us.

"So," she said at last. "Who's with me again?" I got up and began to sneak out quietly.

"Get back here, Greg!" Nessa snapped. I froze right in my tracks. Damn, she caught me! All eyes were on me now. I had only two options: Run and be a traitor or sit back down and cause more pointless trouble. My choice in the end? Yes, that's right! I sat back down like a coward. Nessa grinned brightly.

"Good!" she said to me. Then, she turned back to the rest of the "troops."

"Now who's with me?" Nessa asked.

"I'm game!" Robyn said.

"I'm in!" Sakura said.

"Me too!" Adam said.

"Anything for Rose!" Duncan replied.

"I'm in too!" Tim said. "Anything for some excitement."

"Why not?" Garry asked. "I'll help out!"

"We're game!" Rachel said. "Are we Gareth?"

"Yeah," he said. Everyone all looked at me. My eyes grew big in nervous fear. Damn it, that only leaves me! Why does it always come down to me in the end? Nessa looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Well Greggo," she said. "What do you say?" I kept quiet for a moment. Finally, I just shrugged in defeat.

"Fine," I said. "I'll help you!" The crew all cheered at my decision. I sat back in my chair and sighed. How does this always happen? I'm always dragged into Nessa's messes against my will. Now, I have to sit back and let the shit explode into a nightmare of a monster. Lucky for me, I have Morgan to keep me sane again. I sighed again. Aw man, now I going to sit back and endure another headache. Why does this always happen to me?

The Man Said Why You Think You Here
Sign up to rate and review this story