Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

I am Your Father

by Noizchild 1 review

Joe meets Clare Butcher for the first time. (My first attempt at writing from Joe's POV. Go easy on me!)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-07 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated
I am Your Father:

Miami is an okay city at times. I'm used to Florida. I'm from here, damn it! But, that's not the point. Today, I met a hot chick at a bar. Cliched, I know. But stay with me here. The story goes like this:

I was in a bar before Pete and them were to head out tonight for a party. There is not much to do here in Miami during the day. Okay, there is the beach. But I didn't want to go there at the moment. The bar here is not any better either. I was about to leave when I saw her. This chick sat down beside of me quickly.

"One Heineken, please!" she said in a charming English accent. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was HOT! Long dark wavy hair and nicely pale. She was dressed in a long dark blue sundress. I couldn't help but to stare at her. This girl was just HOT!!! I wanted to say something to her. But, I couldn't think of the right words yet. Then, this chick turned around to me. Oh wow, her were a deep blue as well. I really lost my words there. But, she smiled at me in a sweet way.

"Ello," she said to me.

"Hey," I said back to her. The chick kept smiling at me.

"You're kind of cute," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "You're hot!" She giggled at me. Then, she stuck out her hand to me.

"Clare Butcher," she replied. I smiled and took her hand.

"Joe Trohman," I said to her. Then we shook hands. Damn, Clare is hot! She slowly pulled her hand away from me. We stared at in each other in silence for a while.

"So," I spoke up. "What brings you down here to Miami?" Clare smiled at me in a charming way.

"Vacation," she said. "Six weeks."

"Six weeks?" I asked her.

"Yeah," Clare answered. "I'm visiting my father!"

"Ah," I said.

"He owns a magazine company," she went on.

"Oh really?" I asked. "Which one?"

"Blast Attack," she went on. "It merged today! So, I'm on my way to his party at the Golden Angel." My ears perked up at those words.

"Did you say the Golden Angel?" I asked her.

"That's right," she replied. "What about it?"

"I'm going there to meet some friends," I said. Clare looked at me thrilled.

"Ah great!" she called. Then, I came up with a great idea.

"Hey," I said. "Let's go together. Maybe we can get to know each other a little more." Clare looked at me slightly suspicious.

"Why would I do that?" she asked. I shrugged at her innocently.

"Because," I said. "I like you and you're so fine!" There was another moment of silence. I hoped that Clare would say yes. I didn't want her to turn me down. I have come so far tonight. I won't let her ruin it for me. For us. Finally, Clare just smiled at me again.

"All right," she said. "But if this is a disappointment, I'm not coming back with you later." Well, that was an interesting statement for her to say.

"What does that mean?" I asked her. "Are you saying that you'll do me tonight?" Clare smirked at me at first. Then, she leaned in close to me.

"Don't push your like, mate!" she whispered. I nodded almost blankly. She smiled at me and slowly backed up.

"Good," she said. "Shall we go now?"

"Y-Yes!" I said at last. Clare kept her smile.

"Good," she repeated. "Let's go!" Then, she paid for both of our drinks and walked out of the bar. I followed after her like a little hyper puppy. Clare: 1 Joe: 1

Work it Out at the Gym to Fit My Underwear

Review, review, REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story