Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Adults with Teenage Hormones

by Noizchild 1 review

The double-party at Golden Angel. Pete introduces Rose to most of the Decaydance entourage. Reviews are nice. *Hint, hint, HINT*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-10 - Updated: 2008-10-10 - 3202 words - Complete

0Unrated
Adult with Teenage Hormones:

The party at the Golden Angel was packed tonight. Both the BRM and Decaydance groups got done up in their best party gear. Rose was in for a shock tonight. It started just when she was in the BRM parking lot. Her cell phone began to ring when she got to her car. She looked down at her bag. "Hm?" she thought. "Who's coming me at this hour?" The journalist reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. She answered it quickly.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Rosie!" Pete said on the other line. His girl's heart skipped a wild beat. But, Rose managed to keep herself calm over the phone.

"Pete," she said sounding mildly surprised.

"What are you doing now?" he asked.

"I'm going home," she said to him. "Why?"

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" Petey asked her. A little smile came across Rose's face.

"Where?" she asked.

"Golden Angel," the emo hottie said to her. "What do you say?" Rose pretended to think about that for a moment.

"I would," she said. "But I can't!"

"What?!?" Pete asked her in shock. "Why not?" Rose smiled to herself in a bad way.

"Because," she said. "Everyone at my job are all having a party at Golden Angel to celebration our new merger." Pete was overjoyed on the other line.

"Great!" he said. "I'll meet you there."

"Okay," Rose replied. "Love ya."

"Love you too," he said back to her. Then, they hung up. Rose was in bliss for a few seconds. When she came back to Earth, the journalist got into her car and drove home. This evening was about getting ready. Rose was lucky to have good help, AKA: Duncan and Vanessa. She had to tell them why she needed their help. The woman broke down and told them all about her date to meet Petey. Her friends were more than overjoyed to help out. They were determined to make her "screwable in a tasteful sense." That was what Rose was afraid of. "They just love to go overboard!" she thought with worry. But tonight, Vanessa and Duncan were well-behaved. They did her right this time. When the stylists were finished, Rose looked like a hot princess. Rose turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a short gold and black dress that drew attention to her breasts and curves. The skinny straps firmly held the dress together. The dress really modeled off her lovely legs. This outfit was sexy, but not slutty. The black heels were Vanessa's choice. Duncan did Rose's make-up right while Vanessa did her hair. The end result was a perfect ten stunner. Her stylists kept their smile.

"Well," Vanessa said. "What do you think?"

"I like it!" Rose chirped. The other two smiled cheerfully.

"Great!" said Vanessa. "Now, let's go!" The trio left Rose's house and headed to Golden Angel.

The club was packed. Most of the clubbers look like angels and devils. It looked more like a fight between Heaven and Hell than a party. Rose looked around amazed. She had never been here in her life. This was just fascinating. Then, Rose felt a tap on her shoulder. She whipped around to standing Vanessa smiling at her.

"Boss Lady is flagging us down," she said.

"Hm?" her friend asked. Rose looked up and saw Katherine over near one of the VIP rooms waving them over. Duncan looked overjoyed. Vanessa just smirked at him.

"Looks like the puppy is happy to see his master," she said. "But anyway, duty calls!" The three of them headed over to their party in their chosen VIP room. The crew was all there. Everyone was talking away. They were all looking nice. They too were dressed for a party. Beth looked like a hot blonde harlot. Mandy sat in the corner sulking. All eyes were focused on Rose. The journalist felt so small to their attention. "Oh wow!" she thought. "Am I really that noticeable?" Katherine rose up her hands.

"Okay everyone!" she yelled to her flock. The troops all looked up. Their boss stood before them smiling. She looked around at all of them.

"We are here tonight," the boss announced. "To celebrate a happy union between Beach Radio Magazine and Blast Attack. We all hope this will be a happy and successful merger!"

"Yeah!" they all cheered. Katherine held up her glass high.

"To BRM and BA!" she said.

"To BRM and BA!" the other called. They all toasted their glasses. Harry did so bitterly. "I can't believe I got bought out by some broad!" Katherine smiled at her flock brightly.

"Okay," she said. "Now, have fun!" The flock scattered away into the club happily. Rose went out looking in the crowd. Vanessa came up behind her. She tapped her on the shoulder. Her friend whipped around to her. The gossip hound grinned at her.

"Looking for Panda?" she asked. Rose playfully hit her as she blushed.

"Shut up!" she called. Vanessa just giggled at her.

"Hey," she said. "I don't blame you. In fact, I envy you!" Rose looked at her confused.

"You do?" she asked. "What do you mean?" Vanessa smiled at her.

"I wish I had someone that was in love with me like that," she replied. Then, she leaned in close to her pal. "Go get 'em, girl!" she said. Rose smiled at her. Vanessa smiled back. She patted Rose on the back and headed off to party the night away. Rose just smiled and shook her head. "Oh Vanessa," she thought. "I just don't know what to do with you at times." Then, she felt another tap on her shoulder. A smile came across her face.

"Oh," Rose said aloud as she slowly turned. "Back for more to talk my ears of-..." But to her surprise, Pete was standing behind her. His girl was blushing now. "Oh wow!" she thought. "He's very close!" Pete smiled at her.

"There you are!" he said to her. "I've been looking all over for you." Those words were a shock to her.

"You have?" she asked.

"Yeah," the emo hottie said. "Vanessa had to point me out to where you were." Rose's face changed to no shock.

"Oh really?" she asked. "I'll have to get her later!" she thought.

"Yeah," he said. Then, Pete took her by the hand. "Come on," he said. "I'll introduce you to some friends of mine."

"Okay," his girl said in mild surprise. Pete kept his smile. Then, he led her over near the bar. Most of his posse was over there waiting for him. They looked up and saw Pete with a cute-looking black girl. They were all curious about her.

"Who's that with Pete?" Gabe whispered to Patrick.

"You'll see in a minute," Trick whispered back. Pete and Rose made it over to them. The emo sex god lightly pushed his girl forward.

"Everyone," he said to the entourage. "This is Rose James." There was some awkward silence for a moment. Rose looked around nervously. "Okay..." she thought. "I feel like the odd woman out." Then, Patrick stood up.

"Hey Rose," he said. "Good to see you again." Everyone began to relax again.

"Hey Patrick!" Rose said back to them. Pete had a secret smile with himself. This was part of his plan to Rose as his own. What is a relationship if a man's friends didn't know who his lady was? The cheeky little devil held his angel's hand tightly. He turned to her.

"Rose," Pete said. "This is Joe, Andy, Gabe, Travis, Ryan, Brendon, Jon, Spencer, Vicky-T, Alex, Nate, William, Ryland, Mike, and Matt. And you've met Patrick already."

"Hi," Rose said in a small voice. Pete slowly dragged her forward.

"Come on!" he said. "They're not going to bite you!"

"Let's bite her!" Joe said jokingly. Vicky-T nudged him hard.

"Hey!" he said. "It was a joke."

"Anyway," Pete spoke up. "Just get to know them some and everything will be fine." Rose looked at him slightly nervous. The emo sexpot could see it in her eyes.

"Okay, okay," he said sounding reassuring. I'll stay with you for a little while and then I'll you go. Okay?" Rose didn't say anything at first. Then, she nodded at him. Pete lightly smiled at her. He wanted to kiss her right then and there, but why do it there? There would be plenty of time for that in the VIP room he had booked for Rose and himself. Play his cards right and he would have her screaming his name out for the whole night later on.

From a distance, Beth noticed something interesting. Most of the Decaydance being in Golden Angel was part of it, but that was only the tip of the iceberg. Rose and Pete were holding hands together in public. Not like the "buddy system" in clubs so not to get lost. This was more like a romantic hand-holding. Pete was grabbing onto Rosie's hand for dear life. It was as if he was saying this is my woman! My woman! But, he was married to Ashlee. Beth was really curious now. She decided to take it upon herself to investigate. A smile came across her face. "Well, what do you know?" Beth thought in excitement. "My first assignment already!" But this wasn't out malice, however. If it was one thing Beth liked, it was a good love story. She could tell which couple was going to make or not. The journalist could see some potential in Pete and Rose. Sure, it needed some work, but that could be arranged. But right now, Beth decided to watch and observe. That was the first step to a good story after all. Lucky for her, Beth was an expert at that one. "Looks like my first assignment will be a great one!" she thought. Then, she went over to the bar for a drink.

Joe was sitting at the bar talking with Rose and the others when he noticed that someone else was sitting beside of him. He looked and saw Clare. She was smiling at him warmly.

"Clare!" he said. "You're back."

"I told you I would!" she said. Then she turned to the bar tender.

"One Heineken, please!" the English girl ordered. The man nodded and got her her drink. Clare smiled.

"Thanks," she said. The woman took a drink. Clare turned to Joe smiling. She looked around for a bit and then leaned in close to the wacky Jew.

"I want to tongue you so bad, big boy!" she whispered to him in a cheeky way. Joe's eyes grew big in happy shock. He wanted that as much as she did. But first...

"How old are you?" he blurted out. The man froze quickly. He didn't mean for the question to come out so rough. The man just didn't want to have to sign up under Megan's Law. Plus, she didn't look like an adult. This British bombshell looked pretty young to be in a bar or a club. But, Clare just smiled at him.

"Twenty-two," she replied. Joe relaxed some. Just two years under him, but he had be certain.

"You're not lying to trap me, are you?" he asked.

"No," Clare replied honestly and innocently. Joe was in bliss now. A hot English chick wants to make out with him right now and she was of the legal age. This was his lucky night.

"Well, let's do it!" he blurted out aloud. Clare lightly put her finger to his lips.

"Come with me!" she whispered to him. Then, the English girl led him out of the club. Joe had a grin up to his ears the whole way.

Rose was still talking with most of the Decaydance entourage. She had warmed up to them right away. It was like she was part of their family already. The woman had noticed that she could adjust to her surroundings pretty easily. More easily than she did when she first came to Miami at ten years old. But, that wasn't the point. The posse welcomed her into their group with open arms. Ryan, Brendon, Travis, William, and Gabe were all admiring her in a light sexual way. Rose even picked up on the slang pretty quickly. She felt that she had some new friends now. The journalist was warm in her new adjusts when Pete came up behind her and playfully grabbed her by the waist. Rose tried to hit him off of her in the same way.

"Hey!" she chirped. "Pete not here! You're married, remember?" The emo hottie leaned in close to her shoulder and ear.

"I have to talk you," he whispered to her.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"No," Pete said to her innocently. "It has to be in private." Rose smiled at those words. She suddenly understood what he was hinting at. His hot breath on her nape and ear lobe was so arousing to her. "Such a horny little bastard!" Rose thought in excitement.

"Okay," she said. Pete smiled to himself in a naughty way. He let go of her waist, took her by the hand, and led her back to the VIP room he had booked for them both. Beth, Gabe, Patrick, and Ryan looked on at them leaving. They were all wondering what those two were up to. Gabe looked at Patrick.

"I have to go get something out of my car," he said to him. "You mind watching my drink for me?" Patrick knew what Gabe was really plotting. He was going to spy on Pete and Rose. But, Trick decided to humor his pal a little bit. After all, he was just as curious as everyone else about the blossoming new couple. He just smiled and shrugged at Gabe.

"Okay," Patrick replied.

"Thanks man!" his pal said. Trick just nodded at him. Then, Gabe got up and walked away as if heading to the main door. Patrick watched him closely.

Pete pushed open the door to the VIP room. He led Rose inside. His girl looked around in the room. The inside was lit with a hazy red light. A long leather couch stretched along the right wall and curved all the way to the left. Only a couple of pillows were on the couch as well. A small chair was in the middle of the room. The music was softly pumping in the room. A naughty smile came on Rose's face. "Oh! You really know how to woe a girl, don't you?" she thought. Pete led over to the couch and sat down. Rose sat down with him. For a few seconds, they didn't do or say anything. They wanted to be engulfed by the deep flames of passion, but they didn't know how to start the fire. Then, one little question kicked off a whole hot night.

"So have you broken up with Tony yet?" Pete asked her. Rose looked at him slightly surprised. She wasn't expecting that question to come out of his mouth at all. He's really expecting her to keep up her end of the pact? He really wants her that badly? But why? Rose still couldn't speak at first.

"Not yet," she said at last. "He called me over to talk. I was just suspicious, because he never wants to just talk. I thought he just wanted to get laid. But, I went over to see what Tony was up to."

"So what did he want?" Pete asked. Rose shrugged.

"He said that he missed me," she replied. "Last year, I would've given anything to hear him say that. But now, I just don't care. I don't really love him anymore."

"So why stay with him?" Pete asked her.

"Hey!" his girl cut in. "I have prepared myself to leave. I just need the right timing, that's all." Pete smirked at her.

"You're scared!" he accused her in a joking way. Rose pretended to get angry.

"I am not!" she argued back.

"Yes, you are!" Pete said.

"No, I'm not!" Rose barked back.

"Yes, you are," Pete said again.

"No, I'm not!" Rose said again. Then, her emo hottie kissed her on the lips without warning. She had fallen right into his little trap for her. Argue with the girl and then seduce her right in the middle of it. This plan worked perfectly. Rose kissed him back. More kisses followed after that. Pretty soon, Pete and Rose were in a hot and heavy make-out session. The journalist felt herself being lifted up into a romantic and sappy heaven. Tony never took her there in the years that they were together. Pete was perfectly skilled at this. Each kiss made her want to hurry up and leave Tony right away. Screw Ashlee! It was all about Pete and Rose tonight.

Pete began playing with her hair lightly like a horny little high school boy in love with his girlfriend. Rose held him closer to her. She even lightly slid her hands down into his tight jeans. He was quick to get hard at her dainty fingertips. He really wanted her tonight. Ashlee was good, bless her heart. But she just couldn't compare to Rose in anyway. He was now even wondering what was the point of staying with Ashlee now anyway. He even was planning to file for divorce. But not until Rose fully dumped Tony.

Pete slowly and sexually slipped his tongue into Rose's sweet and longing mouth. His lazily massaged hers. Rose gave in too easily with this moved and let her own tongue battle his. The emo sexpot even began nibbling on her lower lip. Rose moaned loudly in bliss in his mouth. Pete even let his free hand stray to her breasts and began to fondle on them. He wanted to do much more to her. The man just couldn't hold back anymore.

Sadly, that desire was postponed when the door was pushed open. The couple quickly broke off the kissed and looked up. Gabe was standing the doorway staring at them. He was both surprised and impressed. A huge grin came across his face. Pete was gradually becoming annoyed. Gabe just looked around for a moment.

"Oh," he said. "Did I come at a bad time?" Pete looked at him crossly.

"What do you want Gabe?" he asked. His vegetarian pal just shrugged at him.

"I thought I had left something in my car," Gabe reasoned. "But it turns out, I didn't." Pete was still glaring at him. He didn't believe his pal. Gabe looked over at Rose.

"Hi Rose," he said.

"Hi Gabe," Rose said back uneasily. Pete was now past annoyed.

"F*k off, Gabe!" he snapped. "F*k off and get out!" Gabe just shrugged at the couple.

"Okay," he said. Then, the vegetarian rocker turned to leave. "Good work, though!" he called. Pete grabbed one of the pillows from the couch and chucked it at the door. Gabe was lucky to shut the door behind in just in time. Thanks to him, the romantic mood between Prose was ruined! For the moment, anyway.

I'm Gonna Find My Baby
Sign up to rate and review this story