Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Chocolate

by Noizchild

The heat storm resumes between Pete and Rose. Reviews=more chapters. So, you know what to do.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1565 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chocolate:

The awkward fest ended in a few seconds. Petey and I were back to making out again. Take two was hotter than the first one. I guess the interruption provided a break for the heat storm. Petey came back with a much hotter lust for me. The kissing soon wasn't enough. I felt him fondling my breasts again. I in return put my hands down his jeans again. Damn, he is so hard through his boxers. He really wants me tonight! I slowly began to feel the tip of his tongue creeping near my throat. I got chills up and down my spine. I instantly began to want more. I grabbed at his black and gold Clandestine bat hoodie and unzipped it. I was about to take it off when Petey grabbed me by the wrists playfully. I broke off the kiss and looked at him like a whimpering little puppy. My love just smiled at me in a naughty way. He leaned down to me.

"I have a better idea," Pete whispered to me. A horny little smile came on my face in response.

"Okay," I said. Then, Petey climbed off of me, took me by the hand, and led me out of the VIP room. We walked all the way out of the club into the parking lot. He led me over to his Tahoe. Petey unlocked the doors and opened the passenger side of me like a gentleman. I was impressed.

"Why thank you, Mr. Wentz!" I said to him as I got into the car. Pete just smiled at me.

"Anything to get into your pants," he mumbled to me as if I wasn't supposed to hear him. But I did.

"What?" I asked.

"Damn it," Petey murmured. "I was hoping you weren't listening to that one!" I smirked at him.

"Remind me why I like you so much," I said to him. Pete just smiled at me in a charming way, walked over to the driver's side, and got in. He started up the car and we drove off. We drove for a few miles. I was looking out the window confused. Golden Angel was far out of sight.

"Pete," I said. "Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" My love just smiled at me.

"You'll see in a minute," he replied. I sat back patiently. I just hoped to finish up what we started in the club. After a couple of minutes, we pulled into the abandoned street where we first proclaimed our love for each other. I looked outside. The only thing in sight was that 78 Camano. No one was around. A little smirk came on my face. I knew what Petey was plotting now. After Gabe came in and crashed the heat storm, Petey couldn't take anymore chances. He and I got out the Tahoe and got back into the back seat. We sat together for a moment, not doing anything. We wanted to make out and screw right then and there, but we didn't know how to start it up again. But then, an idea came into my head.

"Why don't we play some music here?" I suggested.

"Alright," Petey said without thinking. Then, he reached forward and turned on the CD player. "Mother Mary" by Foxboro Hot Tubs (Green Day) was the song of choice. And just like that, my mood shot up again. I embraced Petey tightly and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. My love then just playfully pushed me back. The heat storm started up with the kisses again. But this time, this round didn't stay so innocent. I reached up and unzipped his hoodie again. This time, my love didn't stop me when I slid it off. The hoodie fell straight to the car floor. I happily yanked off his shirt as well. That hit the floor as well. Pete quickly ripped off my dress and threw it to the floor. My lacy black bra and panties with white trimming were revealed to him in the open. I looked at him slightly surprised.

"Petey!" I murmured out. "Don't you think we're going too fast? I mean, we have the whole night to ourselves and no one is in sight." He looked up at me from where he was about to kiss me on the neck.

"Do you want me to stop now?" he asked. That question killed all good sense in my mind.

"No!" I said quickly. "Let's keep on!" Petey smiled at me.

"Good choice," he said. Then, he began kissing me on the neck. Soft moans escaped from my mouth. My heart was racing wildly. I reached down and ran my fingers through his dark hair. Oh yes, take me now you dirty little Chicago Emo sex god! I felt him sucking on my neck now. The moans grew louder from me. Petey moved from my neck to my shoulder. I knew that I would have massive hickeys on my neck in the morning. I just shut my eyes in bliss. This type of pleasure had to be illegal. There was no way this type of bliss was not against the law in any country. The hot was smothering me badly. And we were only getting started.

Petey's hand slowly moved down to my legs. His hand was right between my thighs. I could barely breathe because of it. I thought that I would pass out. This is just torture now. He was now gently pushing my legs apart. My breathing got faster.

"Easy now," I heard him say. I opened my eyes at that statement. Petey was looking over me smiling.

"I haven't done anything to you yet, okay?" he stated. "Take it easy!" I nodded at him. He smirked at me. The man just had me under his spell as usual. Petey then used his other hand to take my hand and slide it down into his pants and boxers. Oh damn, he's really hard and throbbing tonight! This felt both strange and seductive. I had never given a man a hand job before in my life. I know it is strange, but it is truth. Tony never even asked me for a hand job or anything kinky at all. This was exciting. Petey leaned down to my ear smiling at my like a little devil.

"How's that?" he whispered to me. I moaned out in ecstasy. Pete lightly kissed me on the ear. I moaned again in happiness. I really became wet now. I was breathing fast again. I shut my eyes in ecstasy. That was now the tip of the iceberg. Petey wasn't done with me yet.

He moved his hand that was between my thighs to the crotch of my panties. That little devil pushed the fabric aside and slid his fingers inside of me. He began moving around in a naughty way. He turned back to my ear again.

"You like this?" he asked me. I quickly snapped my eyes open.

"Oh, what are you doing?" I breathed out. Petey lightly kissed me on the ear in response.

"Circles," he whispered to me. "Happy circles." He slowly began to go faster.

"You like that, huh?" Petey asked me.

"Aw yes!!!" I yelled out. "Circles are good! I like circles!!! I love circles!!! I REALLY LOVE CIRCLES!!! OH PETEY!!!" I just grabbed onto the seat for dear life as he kept on with his circles. Petey began kissing and sucking on my neck hard again before moving down to my breasts. He used his other hand to unhook my bra and slowly slide it off. That sexy man began sucking on my breasts once they were exposed. He even began pushing his circles deeper within me as he sped up even more. I was really screaming out in pleasure now. My toes were curled in bliss. My eyes were tightly shut. He's working overtime tonight! The windows were really fogged up.

"OH GOD!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" I screamed aloud after a while. I came HARD at his fingers. Petey slowly drew them out and moved his head between my legs to eat up the sweet prize. I moaned and panted wildly as he did so. When he was done, Petey lied down beside of me. I was covered in sweat and smiling at him. The silence seemed to add a romantic mood to the Tahoe. I turned my eyes to him.

"Wow!" I said at last. "Too bad that's going to be it for tonight." Pete looked at me with a naughty smirk on his face.

"I'm not done with you!" he said boldly. I looked at him in slight surprise.

"I'm not?" I asked him. Petey shook his head at me.

"No," he said. Then, he climbed on top of me and quickly undid his pants. I was surprised and quickly became aroused in delight. Oh boy, it's going to be one of those nights of all screwing and no sleep! I happily braced myself for rounds two through whichever number Petey decided to stop on into the next morning. Strangely, I want every night to be like this for both of us. Once my love had stripped done, we began to warm up for round two. I shut my eyes and let the heat storm take me again.

We Used to Love One Another
Sign up to rate and review this story