Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Questions and Part-Answers

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The morning after the romance. Pete and Rose are faced with many questions.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 2047 words - Complete

0Unrated
Questions and Part-Answers:

Ryan happened to be walking back to the hotel on that same street that Pete and Rose were on when something caught his ear.

"OH PETEY!!!!" he heard a woman scream out.

"Say you love me!" a man's voice shouted back.

"I LOVE YOU, PETEY WENTZ!!!" she yelled in reply. Ryan was really curious now. "That sounds like Rose!" he thought in confusion. He crept behind the 78 Camano and ducked down behind it. It suddenly got quiet. The young PATD guitarist waited. After a few seconds, the doors opened wide. Pete and Rose climbed out of the Tahoe. Rose was straightened up her clothes. She turned to Pete and smiled.

"Thanks for tonight," the journalist said.

"It's alright." Pete said to her.

"Well," said Rose. "I guess I'll walk home now." She was about to turn to leave. But then, Pete caught her by the wrist. The journalist paused and turned to him. Pete was shaking his head at her.

"No, no," he said. "I'm driving you home." Rose smirked at him.

"Petey," she said. "I'm going to be fine. No one gets attacked in broad daylight in this neighborhood. Besides, I live near by!" Petey wasn't convinced.

"That would be wrong of me to leave you walking home alone this morning," he insisted. "Besides, I want to." No need for an argument there.

"Okay," Rose said to him. Petey smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. "Oh!" Rose thought. "Wasn't expecting that one." She couldn't help but to kiss him back. Then, she put her arms around his neck. Ryan was really surprised now. "But Pete's married to Ashlee!" he thought. "What's going on?" Then, the couple broke up the kiss and Pete helped Rose get into the Tahoe. He got inside and they drove off. Ryan was tempted to follow them, but he decided to tell the rest of entourage first. So he went back to the hotel as he originally planned. This was now getting strange.

Pete drove Rose all the way home like a gentleman. Well, sort of. The man kept putting his hand on her bare knee. The journalist tried her best to keep her mouth shut. She was lightly blushing to herself. Rose leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Pete smirked to himself. His love was almost his. They just had to ditch their current dates and they would be as good as together. Pete pulled up to her house. He reluctantly removed his hand from her knee. The man turned to her.

"Have a good day at work," he said to her. Rose looked surprised at those words. Tony never her told her that after they had one night together. "Oh wow!" she thought. "He cares!" Rose nodded at him.

"Okay," she said. "I will!" Then, they shared one more kiss before she got out of the car and walked up to the porch. Pete stayed parked there until she got into the house. Rosie just smiled to herself. "He's seeing me in!" she thought. Then, she walked into the house and closed the door behind her. Pete drove off once she was inside. Rose stood against the front door smiling.

"Where were you last night?" a voice asked her. Rose quickly looked up. Keisha was sitting in the kitchen waiting for her. Her niece was relaxed. "Oh, it's only her!" she thought. A little smile came onto her face.

"Just out!" she replied. "BRM had a party last night."

"Ah," Keisha said. "I see. You have to work this morning." Rose's eyes grew big quickly.

"Oh shit!" she mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Keisha asked her. Rose had realized what she had said. She had always tried her best not to curse in front of her aunt. She had just broken her own rule. Now, it was time for damage control.

"Nothing, Keisha!" Rosie said quickly. "I'm just going to take a quick shower, get dressed, and hurry to work. Okay?"

"K!" her aunt said. Then, Rose dashed to her bedroom as fast as she could. She was now pressed for time. Being with Pete really stolen her time away. She would have to chew him out later. But right now, she would have to pick something to wear. There was no time to get the classy business suit. She would have to go with something simple and nice. It was hard to choose, but she finally picked a short black skirt and a white dressy t-shirt. Rose quickly hurried into the bathroom. She took a shower, combed her hair, and put on her make-up. The journalist looked at herself in the mirror. Everything looked good to go. But then, she noticed something wrong. Rose still had the hickeys on her neck. She looked at them closely. "Oh no!" she thought. "I forgot about those!" Now, Rose wasn't embarrassed about her relationship with Pete. But she didn't want her friends to be deep in her business. She and Pete weren't official yet. The woman was still with Tony. So, what to do? What to do? Make-up wouldn't work. Then, idea came into Rose's head. "A scarf!" she thought happily. Then she hurried to her bedroom and went through her oak chest. Within seconds, Rose found the perfect one. She wrapped a dark silk black scarf around her neck. Rose looked at herself in the mirror. "Perfect!" she thought. Then, Rose looked at the clock.

"Oh shit!" she said. "I'm going to be late!" Then, Rose hurried out of her room and rushed off to work.

Ryan was in the dinning hall of the hotel. The Decaydance posse was all around him.

"Okay," Travis said to him. "Explain all of this to us again." Ryan took in another breath.

"I saw Pete and Rose coming out of Pete's car this morning." He waited for a response. So far, there was nothing. Then, there was a response.

"So?" Vicky-T asked. "She could've lost something out of the car and he was helping her look for it." Ryan shook his head.

"They were both coming out of the back seat!" he explained clearer. That got everyone's attention! They all listened in closely. Ryan went on about his whole discovery this morning. That led to more discoveries.

"I did find Pete and Rose in the VIP room making out," Gabe spoke up. Everyone looked up at him. "Well I did," he pressed on.

"I first met Rose when she was having lunch with Pete," Patrick added one. They all went quiet at that one.

"So," Jon spoke up. "You think their having an affair?" They all went quiet at that one again. There was just no proof of that theory. Then, they all heard the door shut. Everyone looked up and guess who they saw? Pete Wentz himself was coming into the dining room for breakfast. Thee rest of the entourage scattered back to their seats and acted like nothing had happened. So far, everything stayed normal. Pete got his food and sat down at the table with Gabe, Patrick, and Joe. That was all cool and normal at first. But then, something caught Patrick's eye. He tried to ignore it at first. But within the first few seconds, he just couldn't take it anymore. The man just had to take a stand.

"Pete," he spoke up. "What's that all over your neck?" Pete didn't pause at all. He just kept on eating. Now, Gabe wanted a look. So he and Joe did the same. It took the boys seconds to figure it out.

"They're hickeys!" Gabe called out. The others from the entourage all crowded around Pete for a look. Home boy was getting annoyed pretty quickly.

"Yes," he said without even bothering to deny it. "They are hickeys. Can you back off of me now?" That didn't happen. They were all just in shock.

"Who'd you get them from?" Andy asked.

"I was just out," Pete replied. Then he got up and left the dining room. Now, there were whispers. Was he cheating on Ashlee? Did they have the proof? There was only one way to find out...

Rose was facing some questioning of her own. She came into work late. Her friends were all waiting for her with many hounding questions. Rose saw them and looked slightly nervous.

"Hello guys..." she said uneasy as she looked around. The crew all crowded around her in a rush. Rose quickly felt like she was going to choke.

"Where were you?!?" Vanessa asked. "We were so worried about you. You didn't answer your cell! We had to make up many excuses to Boss Lady to stall for time."

"Uh..." Rose said. She hadn't thought about what she was going to say when she was ambushed like this. The journalist was so high up on happiness that she didn't think straight at all. Now, she was trapped.

"I was just out!" she said at last. That didn't help at all.

"Out where?" Duncan asked.

"Out with Pete, I bet!" Sakura chirped. "Were you?" Okay, Rose wasn't expecting this at all. She was hoping the Pete and her questions would come later. The trap was all worse now. She just wished the floor would swallow her whole now.

"Uh..." Rose said at last. They all grew excited.

"So it is true!" Vanessa exclaimed. Then she turned to the general public.

"HEY EVERYONE!!!" she yelled out. "ROSE WAS WITH PETE WENTZ LAST NIGHT!!!" That caused more people to crowd around Rose. The poor woman thought that she would pass out now. Could this get any worse? She just wanted to get away from this headache. But how?

"Excuse me!" a voice yelled out to everyone. The staff all looked up to see Katherine. She was all glaring at them crossly with her arms folded across her chest. The woman looked pissed.

"This is not social hour!!!" she yelled. "GET BACK TO WORK!!!" The people all scattered back to work. Rose breathed out at last. She thought that her troubles were over. Sadly, there was one more thing to deal with.

"Rose," a voice said over her head. The woman froze up and slowly looked above her. Katherine was standing right in front of her. The journalist instantly became nervous.

"Yes ma'am," she spoke up. Her boss kept her eyes locked on her.

"I see you are feeling better enough to come to work again," she said. Rose didn't understand what she was talking about at first. But then it all sank it quickly.

"Oh yes!" Rose said quickly as she saved her own ass. Katherine kept her eyes on her still. The journalist began to worry that she would not believe her at all. But instead, the boss just shook her head.

"Just call in the next time, okay?" she asked. Rose nodded at her.

"Yes ma'am," she said. "I will do that!" Then, Katherine headed back to her office. Rose breathed out again and headed to her cubicle. She was almost out of the woods. Rose was starting on her work when she received an IM from Vanessa. "Look up!" it read. The journalist was hesitant to do so, but she did anyway. Vanessa was standing over her smiling. Rose rolled her eyes.

"What Vanessa?" she asked annoyed.

"Why are you wearing a scarf?" her friend asked. "This is Miami. Nobody wears a scarf like that. It never gets cold enough." Rose froze up again. She was foolish to think the questions were all over. She should have known that Vanessa would come back for more. Now, the woman was just trapped again. At first, Rose couldn't answer at all.

"Uh..." she said at last. Vanessa had a grin up to her ears. The gossip hound has already figured it out.

"Oooo!!!" she called. "Are they hickeys?" Rose looked away nervously. Vanessa was now smiling like a madwoman. This type of joy couldn't back held back from the rest of the crew.

"HEY EVERYBODY!!!" she yelled out. "ROSIE'S GOT HICKEYS ON HER NECK FROM PETE WENTZ LAST NIGHT!!!" That my friends, was the final straw that broke the camel's back for the morning. Both Rose had a huge headache before lunch.

'Til You Die, Well I'm Still Alive
Sign up to rate and review this story