Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 59

by Carebear_Assassin 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-07 - Updated: 2008-10-07 - 490 words

0Unrated
I sat there stuffed. Okay so sushi wasn’t the worst thing in the world to eat. Although we did kinda fight over the last of the California roll, but Pete said since Ryan had been mean to me earlier I got it. I then proceeded to do a victory dance while chewing it. Making Pete and Ryan fall over laughing at my lack of rhythm to imaginary music.

“I thought all black girls could dance.” Ryan said. I stuck out my hand.

“Meet the only one on the planet who can’t.” I said with a laugh. He took my hand and shook it vigorously.

“Nice to meet you rhythm-less nation,” he said I rolled my eyes at the lame nickname.

“Okay, you two it’s getting late. We should get to bed.” Pete said standing up he took my hand and lead me back to his room. I didn’t complain cause I really was tired. Everything that happened earlier today wasn't completely gone. I could tell in the way that Ryan watched Pete and I leave the room. "How do you do that?" he asked closing the door behind him.

"What?"

"Ryan...Me. You just have this way of casting a spell on people who start off not liking you."

"You really didn't like me when you first met me?" I asked.

"Actually I was trying to convince myself through the whole meeting that I hated you and never wanted to see you again. Then I ducked out on lunch trying to get your voice out of my head. When that didn't work I kinda waited ‘till you were leaving then followed you into the elevator."

"I was wondering where you were going."

"Then I convinced Joe that you would know where we could party and the rest as they like to say is history." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"How did you know I would come?"

"The way you begged for your job earlier that day. We heard the whole thing. So I just threatened the one thing you needed that I had control over." I wish I could be mad at him now, I mean that was the day everything started to go down hill for me, but that wasn't the only thing that was going wrong for me. I mean my father still had a lot of control over my life and it would have only gotten worse, I wouldn't have ever told anyone what was happening. "Come on, let’s go to bed." I did as I was told and Hemmy jumped up on the bed.

"Hey don't you have a couch all to yourself?" I asked him accusingly. He just licked my face and laid on my legs. Then Pete surprised me and climbed into the bed next to me.

"Goodnight babe," he said pulling me close.

"Goodnight." I said wrapping my arms around him. This was more like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story