Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 58

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-21 - Updated: 2008-09-21 - 1039 words

1Ambiance
I rolled over onto my stomach. I was starving, but I wasn’t leaving this room for anything. Ryan was still here I was sure and now Pete was mad at me for not telling him why I was upset. Would he have even believed me if I had told him what Ryan had said to me. Then there was the fact that I didn’t know where we stood. A side from the fact that he cared.

“I’m sorry,” I turned over to see Pete standing at the door with a black and white bull dog. “About earlier, its just I saw you were upset and I didn’t like it.” he came over and sat on the bed next to me. The dog immediately started sniffing me and licking my face. “I think you should meet Hemmy. Hemmy meet Nonnie,”

“Hello Hemmy, its very nice to meet you.” I said shaking his paw. I was trying to digest the fact that he had just apologized to me. My stomach growled loudly and Hemmy answered with a growl of his own. Pete looked at me with a disappointed look.

“I thought you made pancakes this morning.”

“I did…”

“but you didn’t eat any, Non that was at like 7am. Its been almost twelve hours, were you going to come out and tell me you were hungry?” I’d had enough.

“No cause one doesn’t need to be told when one is hungry or did you forget that its not my life its yours. I don’t know when I’m hungry…”

“Your right, I’m hungry. Get dressed we are going out.” I wanted to argue. I wanted to get to the bottom of what this whole thing was. Was he going to just tell people that I came here to be his live in sex toy?

“What did you tell Ryan last night?” I asked as he stood up. This much I had to know, I had to know if he told Ryan how we met or if the man just knew Pete that well.

“I told him…I told him you and I were dating, but that you had been through a lot and I wanted to give you some time…”

“So you didn’t tell him how…this started?” I said cautiously.

“Why the sudden interest in what I told Ryan…What did he say to you?” Before I could tell him nothing he was gone from the room. I jumped from the bed and regretted it immediately cause I had to sit back down due to how dizzy I got. I shook my head and tried again. This is what happens when you don’t eat for a whole day.

When I finally made it into the living room Pete and Ryan were squaring off in the middle of the room.

“What the hell did you say to my girlfriend?”

“Just the truth, you can’t just bring home any old stray you find on the street corner. I know you man and you haven’t had free pussy in over three months and I get it Ashlee broke your heart, but that,” he pointed at me. “Isn’t going to help you get over her.”

“First of all she has a name, start using it and I am an adult just like you are. You’re my friend but if you don’t stop acting like an ass to her, you can leave.”

“You would choose some hooker over…” he didn’t get to finish that sentence cause Pete’s fist connected with his face snapping his head to the right. Ryan was taller than Pete, but skinny as hell and probably didn’t weigh much. Ryan just looked at Pete. “When she cleans you out and takes you for all you’ve got don’t come running to me.” he said. Then he came toward me and I stood frozen in his path. He pushed me to the side.

“Ryan don’t leave.” I heard myself say. Both of them froze and looked at me. “You only had his history to go off of. You two were friends before me and I’m sure if things don’t work out you’ll be friends without me.”

“Nonnie, he just called you…” Pete started.

“I know. Sticks and stones,” I said cutting him off. “Besides I’m the rubber he’s the glue what ever he calls me …”

“Bounces off you and sticks to me.” Ryan finished and took a deep breath. “Maybe this morning…I was out of line.”

“I would have done the same for anyone of my friends back home, even the ones that I’m not too happy with right now.” I reached out to the wall to steady myself as a wave of dizziness washed over me. It didn’t help as my legs gave out. Ryan caught me.

“Whoa, what’s up with that?” he asked.

“She didn’t eat today trying to hide from you.” Pete explained.

“Uh sorry?” He said. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me over to Pete.

“You can put me down you know,” I said. He looked over at Pete and I could tell that Pete didn’t want me to try and walk again.

“I don’t think going out is a good idea anymore.” Pete said as Ryan placed me gently on the bed. “And I’m not completely sure what the hell just happened, but who wants Sushi?”

“I don’t eat sushi,” I said. They both looked at me like I had grown an extra head. “What?”

“Okay sushi it is, well get a roll of everything that way she can find one that she likes.”

“Seriously I don’t eat raw fish.” they both laughed.

“Ok so nothing raw got it. Let us handle this, you just sit back and find something to watch on tv.” Pete said handing me the remote control and while the ordered a bunch of stuff that I was sure to hate for dinner I flipped through channels. This was going to be interesting.

*********

sorry for the wait didn't have internet for a little while.
Sign up to rate and review this story