Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

New Tour Mate

by doyleangel 2 reviews

3 months into the future, and Emma gets a surprise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-08 - Updated: 2008-10-08 - 661 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What did you just say?"
Emma stared at Ryan as he laughed at her. Surely she hadn't heard him right. There was no way she was going on tour with Panic. He had to be joking. A cruel joke at that too.
"I said we want you to open for us on the new tour. Pete thought it was a good idea too. Basically it's just up to you to say yes."
Emma sat down on the couch next to Ryan. The past three months had been a whirlwind and she still wasn't completely sure she wasn't dreaming. She'd recorded the album in a little over a month, and it had only been released 3 weeks ago.
She continued to look at Ryan, unsure of what she should say. Ryan turned to face her on the couch, a serious look on his face.
"Come on Em, think about it. It would be so much fun. Plus, your album is a hit. I mean, number 1 for three weeks? That's awesome. You would be a great addition to this tour."
Emma chewed on her bottom lip for a second, thinking. It would be fun to be around her friends while they were on tour instead of missing them. And she'd rather go on tour with them instead of people she didn't know. What was she thinking not saying yes right away?
"Yes, omg Ryan I would love to tour with you guys," Emma yelled, throwing her arms around Ryan's neck. She felt him shake as he laughed at her outburst. He hugged her back and she sighed. She loved these arms. They may not look it, but they were so strong, especially when they held you...
Emma mentally shook her head. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake the feelings she'd developed for Ryan. It had started that first night they'd met, when they'd just clicked. She'd been a little disappointed when his girlfriend had showed up, but he'd discovered that very next day that she was cheating on him and had broken up with her. She had still been at the studio when Ryan showed up again, obviously upset and he’d told her everything that had happened. Ever since then, she and Ryan had started hanging out all the time. Either just the two of them or her with the guys. They had become best friends, and she cherished it. She’d never had a group of friends like the ones she had now, or a best friend like she had in Ryan. She was scared now that if she ever admitted her feelings to him, they would lose what they had, and she wasn't willing to risk it. She was going to let things be, and try to get over him. She pulled out of Ryan’s embrace and sat back against the arm of the couch.
“Who else is going on the tour besides us?”
“Academy and Cobra,” Ryan simply stated.
Emma squealed with joy. “You mean I get to spend the whole summer with Chizzy and Becks and Gabe and Vicky-T and everyone else? Plus you guys?”
Ryan laughed at her outburst. She blushed a little bit when she realized how she must have sounded.
“Yeah, and that’s not the best part.”
Emma cocked an eyebrow at him and waited for him to continue.
“Pete’s splurging a little bit and you get to have your own bus.”
Emma’s mouth dropped open. “I’m sorry, did you say I get a bus?”
Ryan nodded his head. “Yeah, you and your band get to tour your first tour in a bus instead of a van. How cool is that?”
Emma shook her head a little bit from side to side. “I don’t even know what to say. This is….a lot. Wow, this is going to be the best summer ever.”


REVIEWS ARE LOVE PEOPLE....I NEED AT LEAST 3 BEFORE I POST A NEW CHAPTER
Sign up to rate and review this story