Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

New Beginning

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Ryan makes a discovery

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-09-26 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1036 words - Complete

1Insightful
*RYAN'S POV*

Ryan stood in the studio, mouth hanging open, trying to wrap his head around what had just been said.
“I’m sorry; did you just say ex-girlfriend?”
Butcher looked over at him and nodded. “Yeah. She broke my heart, too.”
Emma laughed. “Oh please. We broke up the same day we started going out because you pulled Beary’s arm off.”
“Wait wait wait, “Pete said, standing up. “Beary?”
Ryan watched as Butcher put an arm around Emma’s shoulders, and felt a twinge of jealousy.
“Yeah,” Butcher said. “She said something mean, which I can’t remember what it was, and I got back at her by hurting her beloved bear.”
“Ah, the old days,” Emma smiled and turned to hug Butcher. “It’s so good to see you Andy.”
“You too Ems,” Butcher said, hugging her back. “And you can call me Butcher now.”
“So, how long have you two known each other?” Ryan asked.
“We were neighbors back in Kenosha before I moved to Chicago,” Butcher answered.
“How come you’ve never mentioned her before? If you guys were such good friends I mean,” Ryan asked.
Emma’s gaze shifted from Butcher over to Ryan. “We lost touch when he moved. I haven’t talked to him in about….hmm…ten years I’d say.”
Ryan watched as Emma leaned in to give Butcher another hug. Ryan didn’t like seeing them so close, which was odd since he barely knew this girl. Although, their conversation last night had been so, so...he didn’t really know. They had just talked so easily, like they’d known each other for years. Plus, it was so easy to get lost in her eyes when you were talking to her. They were beautiful.
‘Stop it, you have a girlfriend,’ Ryan thought to himself. Yes, it was true that things weren’t the same between him and Keltie anymore, but he wasn’t one to cheat, and he wasn’t going to start now. Speaking of Keltie…
“Well guys, I hate to break this party up, but I have to get going,” Ryan said, grabbing his stuff. “Keltie and I have, plans.” Yeah, if you called her shopping for whatever struck her fancy while he watched and held everything plans. He walked towards the door and stopped in front of Emma. “It’s really great to have you on the label. I think you’re going to make a great addition.”
Emma smiled at him, and pulled him into a hug. “Thank you Ryan,” she said, releasing him, which made him slightly disappointed. “I’m really excited to be on this label.”
Ryan smiled at her, and waved at everyone else as he walked out the door. He didn’t live too far from the apartment, so he made it home within 15 minutes. He walked over to the elevator and pushed the button for the 5th floor. When the elevator reached his floor, he walked over to his door when he heard a loud crash come from inside his apartment.
‘What the hell?’ he thought, rushing to unlock the door. He swung the door open, and dropped everything he was holding. Right there, in the main hallway, was Keltie, being held up against the wall by some guy, and they were both naked. Ryan could tell hey hadn’t heard the door open because they didn’t lose pace at all, which just pissed Ryan off even more.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?”
Keltie and the mystery man both froze and whipped their heads towards the door. Keltie’s mouth dropped open, searching for words, but couldn’t come up with any. Ryan put his hand up to stop either of them for saying anything.
“Save it,” he said. “I don’t wanna hear ‘it’s not what it looks like’ or ‘I can explain’ because you can’t. There’s no explanation for you fucking another guy in our hallway. I don’t care if your sorry or not, this is it. You have 20 mintues to get dressed and get your shit and get the FUCK out of my apartment. Anything you leave behind gets trashed.” And with that, Ryan turned around and walked away. He walked down the stairs, out the front door, and down to a little coffee shop to get something to drink and wait.
Yeah it sucked being cheated on, but Ryan wasn’t broken. He didn’t really feel any pain. Keltie hadn’t broken his heart. Probably because she never had it. They’d just never had that kind of a relationship, and he had been wondering if they should even be in one at all. She obviously felt the same way other wise she wouldn’t have been cheating.
Ryan sat back in the booth and sighed. This was a good thing, he just wished things could have ended a different way, but what was done was done. He looked at his watch and saw that half an hour had passed. He got up, threw his cup away and made his way back to his apartment. He opened the door and stood there for a second, trying to hear anything, but all he got was silence. He walked inside and saw instantly that Keltie had left. Anything of hers was gone from the living room. He made his way back to the bedroom and saw that she had indeed, taken everything of hers. He walked passed the dresser and saw a key and note on the top. He picked up the key and saw it was Keltie’s apartment key. He picked up the note and read the one word. Sorry. He crumpled the note and tossed it in the trash and flopped down on the bed.
‘Well,’ he thought, time for a new beginning.



OK ALL, I KNOW PEOPLE ARE READING THIS, BUT NO ONE IS REVIEWING. THANKS TO MRS. STUMP 221 FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE TO REVIEW THE LAST CHAPTER...PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW PEOPLE..EVEN IF IT'S A 'I LIKE IT' I JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK.......WARNING FOR U ALL...THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE 3 MONTHS IN THE FUTURE :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story