Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 8

by MyChemicalSuicide 13 reviews

Why don't I update more often!? I'm sooooooo sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-10-09 - Updated: 2008-10-09 - 1184 words

4Exciting
Hello again, dearies! Why must I always wait so FUCKING long to update?!? Gooooddd!! What is my problem!?? Well.. That aside, here, finally, is chapter 8!


Gerard's POV

I fell asleep early. Right after Frank left, to be exact. I had a dream about him. Nothing 'sexual', but it made me happy. Ya know, those kind of sappy dreams where you just talk and talk then right before you wake up he goes to kiss you. Those are the best. Well, I had that kind of dream. I woke up in a great mood, so I decided to attempt breakfast. It was decent. Mildly burnt toast, and slightly over-cooked bacon. Mikey made the eggs. I didn't even taste the food. My thoughts were of Frankie, and Frankie only. By the look on Mikey's face when he took a piece of bacon, I'll assume it wasn't the best. Oh well. After breakfast I went upstairs and got dressed. White shirt with a black design, and dark blue 'skinny' jeans. I gathered up my things, and told Mikey to hurry up. I got into the car a honked the horn. Five times! God, I'm usually the slow one.

We finally arrived in the school parking lot, and I said bye to Mikey, and headed toward Frank. I swear I could spot him from a mile away.

"Hey, Gee." He greeted as I walked up to him.
"Hey." I smiled. "About yesterday.." I began, but I found I really didn't want to know.
"Oh, um... Well, I don't.. I- never mind." He muttered.
"No, it's okay, you don't have to explain."
"Well, I just... I want to, I just don't know how, ya know? I just can't find the right words." He grimaced.
"I understand. That happens to me, a lot." I laughed.
The bell rang, signaling that it was time to go into the building. Frankie and I walked to our lockers, and since they were close by we didn't have to separate, except for the few times the ignorant people would bump into us.

I waited for Frank to get his books and we walked to Language together. He, once again, sat behind me. He tapped me on my shoulder, and I turned around. I was too mesmerized by his amazingly large smile to hear anything he said. I saw his mouth moving, so I knew he was saying something.

"Hey, heeeeeyyyyy? Geeerrraaarddd??? You alive??" I guess he saw that dazed look in my eye.
"Oh, ha, sorry, distracted I guess. What did you say?"
"Just that I heard we had a sub today."
"Wow, Frankie. How do you hear all this? First, you hear we have a test, then you hear we have a sub. Seriously, what the hell?" I laughed.
"Oh, I have my resources." He joked.
"Mmm.. And those would be?"
"Noon oof you-ar beeees-eee-nees" He said, with an extremely strange accent.


What the hell was that?
Pfft, shut up. It was cute.

"What country was that accent from?" I laughed.
"I dunno. I made it up. Its... Frankatopia" He smiled.
"Hmm.. Interesting, I'd live there." I joked.
"Oh, you should, it's pretty fucking awesome." We joked around about 'Frankatopia' until the final bell rang, showing that it was time to start class. The substitute walked in. I recognized her...

She was that sub last year, the one who lets you do whatever 'cos she couldn't care less
Oh, yeah!! I forgot about her. Ha, shes the best.

I leaned back and whispered to Frank.
"Hey, Frank, this one is really cool. She doesn't care what we do." He smiled, but didn't respond.. Hmm, what was he working on?

It looks like hes drawing, but that just an assumption.. I mean, he could be doing anything, 'cos you can be doing anything when your heads down to a piece of paper under a furiously moving pencil. Hmmm, I wonder.

That was such gay sarcasm. I barely even followed that.

Rawr. Someones feeling feisty today.

I growled, and I'm guessing it was loud 'cos every head in the class turned towards me.

"Err, Uhh, Sorry. Upset stomach.." I blushed.

I didn't realize that I had passed so much time watching Frank draw, but I guess I did 'cos the bell rang. So that was.. 45 minutes. Wow. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my next class. Sadly Frank wasn't in that class.

*Lunch Time*

Alas, I didn't forgot my lunch today. I usually do, but that a whole different story. Frank was already seated, eating away at his.. Is that turkey?.. Sandwich. He had some pretzels, and a banana.

Hehe, banana.

Oh hush.

"Heyyyy, Frankie." I giggled.


You really need to stop giggling.
I do not. Frankie giggles all the time.
Yeah, but hes cute.
Go die.
If I died, you'd die. 'Cos I am you. Dumb ass.
Whatever.

"Heyy, Gee! Whatcha got for lunch today?"
"Umm.. Lemme see." I pulled out a peanut butter and banana sandwich, some Cheetos, and a Pepsi.
"Ooh, peanut butter and banana sandwich. Yumm. I heard that's Elvis's favorite food." He laughed.
"Actually Elvis's favorite food was grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich." I chortled.

Chortled? What the fuck?
Fuck you. Shut up.
Well. I'm hurt.

"Blah blah, whatever, smarty pants!" Frank joked.
I stuck out my tongue and began to eat.

"Tha Penuh buh-uh eh stuhh to tha ruf uh mah mouf."
Frankie began to laugh uncontrollably.
"Hahahaha. You sound like a FRRRREAK!" He kept laughing.
"Suhh uhp."
"Hahahaha."
I stuck out my 'penuh buh-uh' covered tongue, and continued eating.

"Hey, can you talk normally now?"
"Yeah, I think." I smiled.
"Okay, well.. Umm.. You wanna hang out today?"
"Well.. Uh.." I was still kinda iffy about the whole hanging out situation since Rosie Hoe Face came along.
"Don't worry. This time.. I promise, I will not have any hoes in my bedroom. Well, only you." he joked.
"Pfft, I am not a hoe!" I giggled again.
"Suuuure. It's okay though, I love hoes!" He shouted. "Except the REALLY hoey hoes." He whispered.
I laughed. "Well, I love leprechauns"
"Hey, mister! I can't help that I'm short!" He yelled.
"Aww, it's okay, Frankie, short people are awesome!" We both giggled, but the stupid lunch bell rang. So, once again we went our separate ways.

We passed each other in the hall between 7th and 8th period, and he yelled to me "Hey, Gerard! Meet me at my house at like, 5! Okay?"
I responded with "Alright, see ya Frankie!"

Well, look who's happy!
Hehe, yeeeaaah. Gosh, I love that kid.


------
Well..?
That was kinda just a long ass filler. But soon, it shall get better. (And more frerardy) Hehehe.
Oh, yeah, and remember... Reviews make updates come faster. And I actually mean it this time.
And another 'Oh, yeah' Remember, I don't wanna sound like a total bitch, but ya know.. The '7 reviews' thing.. Yeahhh. Please review, I don't wanna sound 'beggar-ish' but I don't want to update if the people reading it don't like it. Soooo... go ahead, review.

I love you guys!
xox
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story