Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 9

by MyChemicalSuicide 11 reviews

Ugh. I fucking hate myself. I wouldn't be surprised if no one reads this anymore.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-11-17 - Updated: 2008-11-18 - 1297 words

2Funny
Aksljdfkhdgfsdsyggsadgsk. Kill me.
I'm soooo sorry. I really DO love this story. But a bunch of shit has been going on.. But that's a whole other novel.. So, I'll get on with this.. Chapter 9. Woo.

----

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIRT?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?" I screamed as I frantically pushed my way through my closet, room etc.

The 'etc' being the entire fucking house. You girly son of a bitch.
I am in no mood for you.
PMS?
Blah blah. Fuck you.

"Oh my God, Gerard. What fucking shirt?!?!?" Mikey yelled back at me.
"The black one!"
"All of your shirts are black, ass."
"NO! I have a colorful array of clothing."
"Oookayy... WHAT BLACK SHIRT!?!!!"
"The black one.."
"UGH. FIND IT YOURSELF IF YOUR GONNA BE SOOOO DETAILED ABOUT IT! GOD DAMN YOU!"
"My.. Your being a bitch today."
"Shut up, okay? I got a fucking D on my English test, and now I can't go to the Smashing Pumpkins concert next week. See, Gerard, other people have problems, other the YOU. Prick." He then turned around, walked up the stairs, and, I assume, walked into his room, because I heard a loud slam!

Wow. What the hell did I do? I hate when people are mad at me. I feel like shit, now. And I have to see Frank, but I'll probably do something to make him pissed at me. I hate myself. Everyone hates me. Oh, look, my black shirt. In my closet.. Hanging up.. Damn. I slid the shirt over my head and raced up the stairs to Mikey's room.

"..Mikes?" I entered the room timidly.
"What?" He replied harshly.
"I found my shirt.."
He through a shoe at me, and I quickly got my ass out of there, closing the door.
Just so he knows where I'm going I yelled "I'm going over to Frank's now.. Okay?"
"Good riddance."

Well, that was fun.. Off to Frank's now. [Insert sarcastic 'woo' noise here]

I got into my car, and drove the way to Frankie's house. I honked the horn twice, letting him know that I was there, and got out. I knocked, twice.

You do a lot of things twice, eh?
Do you have a problem with that?
Umm.. No?
Good. Now shut up.

I saw Frank walking from his room through the small window to the right of the door. Within the next few seconds he opened it, and I stepped inside. For the first time, I was actually welcome here.

"Hey, Gee!" Frank said happily, his trademark smile present.
"Hi." I said, still upset over what happened at my house.
"Gee, whats wrong?" He looked genuinely concerned about me.
"Nothing. Its nothing." I said blankly.
"Gerard. Don't give me that. Come here." He took my hand.. My hand.. Wow. Heh, yay. And led me to the couch.
"Sit down."
I obeyed and found the seat in the corner.
"Talk."
"..."
"Gerard." Frank said sternly.
"..Okay.. Well, I was trying to find my shirt, and I guess I wasn't being descriptive enough for Mikey, and he exploded in my face. I don't really know what I did, but he called me a prick, and stuff. And then stomped into his room. I went to talk to him, but he through a shoe at me. It almost hit me in my balls, and it would have hurt, because it was one of his boots from his 'goth' phase." I said, finally taking a breath at the ending sentence.
"Oh.. Wow. Okay.. Well, are you sure his name is Michael, not Michelle?"
I laughed at that, because you have to admit, that was funny.
"Yes, I'm sure. I changed his diapers.. Like, once"
"Well.. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I'm sorry he yelled at you." Frank leaned over and gave me a big hug. It felt really nice. It felt like.. Like it was right..
"Thanks, Frankie." I smiled a big smile, and just sat there, being held in Frank's petite arms.
"Anytime, Gee. That's what friends do. They make other friends feel better... Hey! I just remembered that I never showed you my comic collection!" He got up before I could say anything, took my hand.. Again, and led me into an office-looking room. I could only stare, open-mouthed, at the sight layed out in front of me.
"Its.. It's beautiful." I stammered.
"Oh, its nothing." Frank was so modest.
"Are you kidding me? You have every spiderman comic ever. Every.. everything! Oh my God. How? How long? Wow."
"Well, I've been collecting for a bit.." He was blushing! Awwwwwww.
"And you said your collection wasn't as good as mine. Who were you trying to fool?" I laughed and picked up some random, Japanese comic.
"I didn't really think about it very much.. I dunno." He said, looking at the floor. He very much resembled a child who knew they did something bad but wanted to guilt there parents out of punishing them. It was so cute.
"Frankie, your so cute!" Oh shit.
"What?" He asked, his head snapping up.
"Huh?"
"What did you say?"
"What? Nothing. Huh?"
"No.. You said something.." He said, walking closer to me, eyes narrowing, staring me. Searching me..

Stripping you with his eyes!
Err. Your so annoying.

"I didn't say anything"
"Nooo. You said I was cute! I know you did! I heard it!" He screeched, "Do you really think I'm cute, Gee?"
"Uh, Well, Umm.. No- Yes?"

The only thing Frank did was walk toward me.
Closer.
Closer.
Closer.
Too close.
Too close.
Too close.
WAAAAY too close.
Wooaahh. What are you doing Frank?
Connection.
Lips.
Damn.

"Whoa."

--------

Yeah..
Confusing? Maybe? No? Yes? Review? Please?
Hate me? Go ahead. I'll understand. I'm not TRYING to neglect this story, but a lot has been going on. Can I rant for a little? No? Too bad. :]

Okay, so there was this new kid in school and I fell really hard for him. We started talking, I sat with him at lunch, we went to like, 2 haunted houses with a few of my friends. EVERYONE thought he liked me. I mean, I did too. HE HELD MY HAND AND EVERYTHING! He ends up liking one of my best friends, and she tells him that she likes him, even though she doesn't but knows that I am in LOVE with him. Well, they get over that, and he talks to me like before. But then, out of no where, he gets PISSED at me. He calls me 'psycho, controlling, and paranoid' and then tells the friend that he liked that he trusts her more then me and that he just 'wants Emily to die.' Well, whatever, I hate him. That's that. Hes a fucking cocksucker. Blah.

Well on Halloween, I was with 2 of my friends, and then we were kind of mushed together with my friend, Terry, and his two friends. Well, fast forward until like, 10pm.. I'm going out with his friend, Alec, and my one friend, Breanna, is going out with Terry. A week after that, Alec TELLS BREANNA that he LIKES HER TOO! But likes me 'way more.' Well, I stayed with him, and we're going out now still and he doesn't talk to her much. And he tells me that he loves me and what not, but still. And I'm also getting a D in language arts, and if the second quarter report card has a D on it, the Monroe piercing that I'm getting this weekend gets RIPPED OUT and I get a random hole in my face.

Yeahhhh, so that's the shit that's been holding me back.
I'm sorry guys.

Can you at least TRY not to hate me?? Pretty please? :]

Well, yeah, review? Rate? Whatever's cool.

xox
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story