Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

2 old friends

by road 0 reviews

One day when team kakashi went out to a C rank mission they meet 2 other people with the same problem as kimiten;amniesia!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Sandaime,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 837 words

0Unrated
OK hello everyone sorry that I can't get back to my other stories because school is really out to get me!So in this chapter kimiten meets 2 friends that he think he knows!What will happen?read to find out!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"COME ON OLD MAN" naruto shouted at the 3rd."I want a S rank mission"!The 3rd sighed."You just meerly became genin,a D rank mission is the highest mission rank you can get". Kakashi was anoyed much like shikamaru,and hinata was just quite."Exuse me hokage,I don't want to be a nuisence too,but why have us learn these techniqes in order to graduate,and then give us a mission that does'nt reqire the jutsu that we learned"? kimiten asked.Everyone nodded and agreed.Even kakashi."Alright,since you are so determened im going to give you all a C rank mission"The 3rd said.

"really"?naruto asked.

"yes,all you have to do is go up kikyo pass and gather some herbs,but this is ranked C rank because there is a few bandits running amock"the 3rd explained.

"Ok,lets go guys"kakashi said as we moved out.

(Up on kikyo pass...)

"well here are the herbs,this mission was kinda fun"Naruto said.

"I know,the bandits were a pushover but still fun" Kimiten agreed.

After gathering the herbs we all headed back to the village.Around half way down we started to hear screaming."........ahhhHHHHHHH" We all looked up and saw 2 bodies flying toward us.They both landed falt on shikamaru."oww,why does everything happen to me"?he asked getting up.probably more bandits kakashi thought.kimiten walked over to get a better look at the 2 bodies."huhh"?he said.

"Whats wronge kimiten"? hinata asked.

"umm,hold on a minute" he answered and pulled the 2 bodies into a privet area.He turned the bodies to get a better look at thier face.

"It is them...but thats impossible"! kimiten said as he watched the bodies asleep.

He kicked them and shouted at the bodies and woke them up."oww,where are we"one of them said.

"aha!that voice! Kevin and rebero! It is you guys"kimiten shouted at the 2 of them.

"huhh... daniel? OMG ITS DANIEL" rebero shouted after looking at kimiten closly.

"What are you guys doing here in the world of shinobi?shouldnt you guys be back in the reality world"?kimiten said.

"We should be asking you that,we went to your house to find out why you never came to school,your mom said she did'nt know what happened to you either,when we went to your room we heard a wierd voice ask us if we really wanted to find you at any cost,rebero said yes before we thought over and then all of a sudden a wierd mini black hole sucked us in after appearing next to us and when we got sucked in we fell from the sky and now here we are talking to you"kevin said.

kimiten was about to tell them his story when they heard kakashi sensie call out.

"Hey kimiten,are you ok,you were taking long so we were getting worried."he said coming in with naruto,hinata and shikamaru.

"holy shit!" rebero said

"what is the problem"shikamaru asked.

"umm...kakashi sensie,appearently these 2 people have the same problem I do...amniesia."kimiten said

"what are talk..." rebero said before kimien muffled his words and said that they were worried that they could'nt remember anything and were panicing.

"Alright,what are thier names"?hinata asked.

"umm,the one here is kenji refuma,and the one here is uhh,kyu roku."Kimiten said as he put a finger over his lip to show that he would explain his actions to the 2 them later.

"I asure you kakashi sensie these 2 are harmless"kimiten said."ok,but these 2 arent gonna live with me like you are"! naruto shouted.

"fine fine,they will be my responsibility"Kimiten said.

As the group walk ahead to the leaf village kimiten and the other 2 people walked behind the group

"ok,rebero will be called keji and kevin will be called kyu.this is because if we tell them what really happened then they will think your crazy and put on in a jail cell ok guys?" kimiten said.

"ok,so this is really the world of shinobi"?kenji asked(from now on in the story line rebero and kevin will be known as kenji and kyu)

"No duhh! Who do u think that was a blond kid who just happens to look like naruto"?kimiten said."Don't worry I'll explain evrything on the way to the village".As the 7 of them walked back to konoha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok for thoses who don't get it kevin and rebero(kyu and kenji) are kimitens friend from the real world before he came into the fantasy world of shinobi and now they are there with him.So how do you like it? please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story