Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

Erosion of power and the chunnin exams

by road 0 reviews

Kimiten,keniji and kyu go back to the hokage and get assighned to a new sensie form the anbu class and train when the hear the chunnin exams are up!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Asuma,Kakashi,Kurenai,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-10-31 - 1202 words

0Unrated
ok im back and greatly came back with a new idea!I know for some it may be hard to understand what is happening or where im going with this story but just hang in there please!And here we go!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So these youngsters have also forgotten thier past,hmmm...with the 3 of you u can form a 3-man squad. Kimiten, you are no longer a part of team 7, but now your squad shall with these 2"The 3rd said.

kimiten nodded in agreement as he looked at team 7 who were in the room and then at his new teamates.It WAS understandable,not every team would be even so it was fair.

Kyu then noticed something strange."Hey who is gonna be our sensie now"? he asked.

"Good observation,we have discused that and picked a new sensie for you from the anbu class,her name is Celestae kami." kakashi explained.

The 3rd hokage called out for the anbu to appear and Celestae kami walked in.

She had dark brown hair that swayed elegantly through her face and doen stopping a little below her shoulders,she had greenish-bleu eyes that were so dark at time it seemed purple.She wore a basic anbu outfit infitted with weapons and a few scrolls.

"WOW SHE IS HOT"kyu said.kenji and kimiten both sighed,apperently kyu had a little bit of perversions if not that then alot.

The appointed anbu giigled at the comment.(sorry for all the new people but these 4 are the last new people im putting so no need to worry)

"Happy that we can get acuainted,but I will have to see your abillities first hand come and we will discuss ourselves along the way."

The new squad walked out the door and team seven looked at the hokage again.

"So...y-you had something to say to us as well hokage"?Hinata asked.

The 3rd nodded,yes but we are not to sure about this yet,I must confirm somethings with the other sensie's about something important first,I will have kakashi tell you about it tomorow".The 3rd said

Kakashi nodded,he knew what he was talking about.

Meanwhile...

"Celestae sensie,I'm happy you wanna train us fast and I'm not complaining but why"? kenji asked.

"For the chunnin exams,nominations are tomorow and if I'm going to recomend you for it I have to see how good you really are."she answered."So,what tenniques are you good at"?

I can do earth and fire styles,not to advanced but it still is an elemental jutsu I know,kenji knows a little water stlye,and kyu can do wind and lighning styles,its good but we need a bit of practice on it,and everything alse we know is basic like the clone jutsu"kimiten explained.

"Impressive,even though its basic element tecniques,its still effective and wide ranged between elements,it's also uncommen for gennin to have a nac for these types of tecniques."Celestea said.

She got 3 fairly large logs and carried them and expalined that she was going to make us use the elemental jutsu to see what damdge we could do to a log.The 3 of them were getting ready but Celestae stared walking to a river.

"come,kenji can't do water style if there is no water"She said.

"No,it's ok because i have come up with an idea".Kenji said.

"rooster,ram,dragon,ram,tiger. Water style:wierlpool!"he called out

Soon the flower sarted swaying rapidly as water came out of the flower and grass and aroung kenji as he sruck the long the was shattered by sharp edges of water.

They all looked astonished when kimiten explained.

"All wildlife need water and sunlight to survive,I figured that since plants have water,I could suck it out and use it agianst my opponents."

Kyu looked toward the plants that were now wilted.

"It's to bad for the flowers though".He said.

"Alright,now that we are ready time for the other 2."Celestae said repeadedly looking at her watch.

"Boar,horse,tiger,rat,dog,horse.Fire style:fire bomb"Kimten said with a shout.

A ball about 15 inches long came out of his mouth and incinerated the log.Kimiten didn't seem phased but the ball had a 15 metre range of attack.Having this much chakra at gennin level surprised Celestae.

She pointed to the final log and gestured kyu to do an element attack.

"Snake,boar,rat,ram,dragon. wind style:Slicing danger wind!"kyu said.

Soon wind element chakra came out inbedded in chakra and the wind blades could be seen and sliced up the log 8 different ways!

Soon claping could be heard feom a distance and the group looked and saw Sakura,sasuke,and kiba consisting of team 8 claping,although sasuke claped half-heartedly.

"That was amazing,you guys are preety good,looks like thing are gonna get more complicated then dealing with ino"She said.

Sasuke shrugged.

"Big woop,that kids fire style jutsu isn't as stronge as mine,your just wasting you breath"He said coldly secretly wanting to make kimiten mad.

"Your just jealous"kimiten said.

"Alright thats enough,training is finshed today, I will be late for the recomendations"Celestae said.

"Kyu,you don't mind if we take this training ground do you"?Sakura asked.

Kyu blushed a little and then nodded."Sure,we are done anyway."Kyu answered.

"oh god" kimiten said. Alot of guys liked Sakura and now from Kyu's blush,he could tell that he liked her too.

Team 6(kimiten and the others) slowly walked then parted ways as the gennin went north and Celestae went east where the hokage tower was.

At the recomedations...

"Alright,now for the recomending of the new rookies."The 3rd said.

Kakashi started off with his team."I kakashi hatake,lead team 7 consisting of naruto uzumaki,hinata hyuga,and shikamaru nara,and I recomend all 3 for the chunnin exams"He finished.

Then kuranie steped forward."I kuranie yuhi lead team 8 consisting of sasuke uchiha,sakura haruno,and kiba inuzuka,and I recomend all 3 for the chunnnin exams"She finished.

asuma stepped up."I lead ino yamanaka,shino aburame,and choji akamichi,and I asuma sarutobi say that all 3 are ready for the exams."he said.

Celestae finally stepped up."I Celestae Kami,lead team 6 consisting of kimiten raykushi.kenji refuma,and Kyu roku,and I recomend all 3 for the chunnin exams."They all finally said.

"I don't think they are ready"Iruka said steping up.

"believe me,you don't want to see my squads abilities first hand"Delestae said almost braging.

This gave Iruka an idea."OK,then i'll test them, I give a surprise attack to each individual that was called out,and if they can defend themselve i'll exept them advancing on"Iruka finished.

Everyone nodded and agreed."Fair enough"the 3rd said.

How will everyone fair agianst this test?Will they succeed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How is it going?good? i hope so and i hope its easy to follow,so please leave reviews telling me what u think,even if u don't like it I keep going but anyway,tune in for the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story