Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick or ???? (Sequel to little sister)

16

by loveisdead22 1 review

this all have for now will update later in the week ????

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-13 - Updated: 2008-10-13 - 637 words

0Unrated
Lacie starred into Brendon's eyes. He couldn't read her for once, she was consumed in her head, Brendon wanted to marry her and she was thinking about Patrick.
"Babe" Brendon said
"Yes" She said kissing him but she was confused why Patrick popped into her head she took as they spend alot of time together she loved Brendon.
"Yes" Brendon said smiling huge
"Yes Bear I will marry you" She said
"Pack a bag Lace" Brendon said
"Why" She said
"Lets do it tonight" Brendon said
"Tonight" She said
"Yeah Lace I was miserable being away from you knowing that any guy could come in and take you"
"Who would I leave you for"
"Anyone Lace I am not good enough for you"
"You ass"
"What no Lace don't even think that"
"So you didn't"
"Lace I would have to be an idiot to cheat on you"
"Lets go" She said
They packed a couple of bags and jumped into the car and took off to Vegas.
Patrick and Pete where sitting in Patricks condo.
"Do you think its safe to run over" Patrick asked
"They are probably naked somewhere in the house but whats new they fuck like rabbits" Pete said
"I know sometimes I think thats all there relationship is"
"I not sure I think there in that honeymoon phase still" Pete said laughing
"Well wish me luck I need to go get some blankets for Casey the worst part is Lace is going to yell because she keeps telling me to buy some"
"It will be fine" Pete said
Patrick walked down a couple of condos and knocked on the door a few times. He stood there waiting when he got no answer he used his key and walked inside.
"Lace Bren" he yelled
He didn't get an answer he walked in and grabbed what he came for as he was walking out he noticed a note on the table.
Patrick ~~
Bren and I are making a quick trip to Vegas, We should be home sometime later tomorrow. Give Casey kisses from mommy.
Love~
Lacie
Patrick put down the letter, he figured they where going to see Brendon's family but this is the first time they had left without telling anyone. He walked back over to his place.
"They went to Vegas" He said watching Pete hold his nefew.
"Vegas they never leave without telling anyone" Pete said
"Maybe something happen"
"Yeah" Pete said
Lacie and Brendon finally arrived in Vegas, Lacie was always in awah of this city the light everything. Brendon got off and the two drove to the first the chapel they found.
"You ready" Brendon asked
"Yep" Lacie said
"I love you" Brendon said
"I love you too"
Ryan was sitting at home with Spencer watching the 11 pm news.
"We have breaking news seems Vegas own leader singer of Panic at the Disco Brendon Urie got married tonight to his long time girlfriend Lacie Wentz"
"Oh shit" Ryan said
"It has to be a mistake" Spencer said
"For some reason I don't think it is"
"Who going to tell Pete"
"I will" Ryan said getting off the couch and grabbing his phone.
"Hello" Pete said
"Pete its Ryan" Ryan said
"Hey Ry"
"Are you sitting down"
"Yeah I am with Patrick, is everything okay Lacie left a note saying they where headed out there"
"Define okay"
"What do you mean"
"Pete Lacie and Brendon just got married" Ryan said
"THEY DID WHAT" Pete yelled handing Casey to Patrick.
"What" Patrick said
"Yeah it was just on the news"
"Thanks I'll call you later" Pete said shutting his phone.
"What" Patrick said seeing how pissed Pete was
"They got married" Pete said
Patrick looked at Pete his heart broke into a million pieces
"They what" he said barely above a whisper
Sign up to rate and review this story