Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick or ???? (Sequel to little sister)

17

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 434 words

0Unrated
Patrick lost it right there, tears fell down his cheeks. Like Pete he thought Brendon was a phase even though he had pushed the two of them back together that day in the hospital he knew it was right thing. He knew Lacie loved Brendon but he also knew she loved him. What he couldn't figure out is why they would do this. Pete looked over at his best friend and knew what he was thinking and gave him a hug.

"She still making poor choices" Pete said
"I just figured things where starting to get back on track"
"I know me too, she scared to be with you again and I am not sure why"
"Scared to be with me"
"Do you not see how she is looking at you again its like right after she got her memory back she still so in love with you, trust me this is what's going to make there relationship break she has a fear of marriage"
Patrick nodded and soon heard Casey crying from his room. He wiped his face and went in to check on his son.

After the wedding ceremony was completely Lacie felt sick. The idea of being legally wed to Brendon complete freaked her out, she was sure why she had agreed to this. Than she thought maybe she wasn't as head over heels in love with Brendon as she thought.

"Mrs.Urie are you all right" Brendon asked
"Just tired Bren" She said
"You sure"
"Yeah I am"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"Get some rest will be home soon"

She nodded and closed her eyes, a while later she was awoken a little later to Brendon shaking her, her eyes fluttered open.

"We are home sweetheart" Brendon said
"Good I want to see Casey"
"Lets go than"

He grabbed his wife's hand and the two of them walked upstairs and to Patrick's condo. She knocked on the door and Pete answered the door. She instantly noticed his angry face.

"What the hell where you two thinking marriage" Pete said
"Isn't that what people in love do" Brendon said
"In love you two are not in love your relationship is sex"
"Is not" Lacie said
"It is Lace and you know that what it is"

Lacie stared blank face at Pete as Patrick came in view she saw that his eyes where red and it looked as if he had been crying. Her heart instantly broke seeing him like that tears swarmed her eyes and she took off running as her head and heart had a epic fight.
Sign up to rate and review this story