Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Opaque and White...

" Together we took a life, it's impossible to move on from that ".

by Harrow 1 review

Bob and ray talks and something in frankie's house walks...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 1347 words

0Unrated
Harrow here no reviews huh? i guess you guys don't like this story or...you all are lazy but no matter the case i'm still writing this, besides i might be getting published soon so i have to have something to show my agent. Review if you can lol enjoy!:.

The doorbell rung loudily, irritating the living hell out of ray as he attempted to sleep through a very restful saturday morning. Whoever it was at his door was rushy and impatient they had no manners and although ray said " I'm coming! " 8,000 times the bastard still rung the doorbell. Doorbell's really shouldn't ding like that it was cause to drive someone insane, but ray got to the door and when he opened it he seen a sweaty and frantic bob.

Although it was warm at this time of year bob was pale and shivering, he looked as if he had been caught in the snow and almost frozen to death, he didn't allow for ray to say anything as he took it upon himself to walk in. " Okay... " ray said, shutting the door and watching bob pace back and forth along the floor " What the hell is your problem? ", bob suddenly stopped and turned around to ray with big eyes and said " We did bury him deep enough right? ".

Ray stared at his crazy ass friend for what seemed forever until he said " Yes why? " and bob answered " Because these freaky ass dreams won't leave me alone ". The 2 proceeded to the kitchen as ray poured himself some cereal " Tell me about it " ray mumbled, quietly thinking his friend was finally crazy. " Well " bob said sitting up on the counter and looking at ray " It starts with me and gerard i guess on a date and he's over my house, my mom and dad is apparently not there and we are downstairs watching a movie it's nightmare before christmas ".

" Throughout the movie i am continousily glancing over at gerard until he notices me, he looks at me too and we pay more attention to eachother than the movie itself. I'm not clear but at some part i ask gerard does he love me and he jokes and tells me that i know that he does, then i say that if he does can i make love to him and he says yes ". By this time ray was sitting at the table, chewing on his cereal and bob came into the room to join him, ray was alright with bob talking about making love to a boy because when he accepted bob's gayness he accepted it.

" We dump the movie completely and then goes upstairs to my room, we do everything that needs to be done to have sex with eachother because gerard is a virgin, but once i am in him and i initially pick up the pace gerard tells me to stop but i don't. I am at this moment raping him and i can hear him yelling but i don't listen, and as i drive deeper gerard screams at the top of his lungs to me that he's dying but i don't listen ".

Ray sat staring at bob with the spoon half to his mouth what kind of dream was this? " And when i come he does too and once we are driven out i lay my head in the crook of his neck until i catch my breath, when i do i look up to see him and he's actually dead. At the joinings of his wrist and arms is cut and his legs and feet are cut, on his neck is smears of blood and there is a deep gash that is showing the bone. I have been having this dream for the last 3 month's every night and it repeats itself whenever i close my eyes, i am scared to be alone in thought's that he might get me i think sometimes someone is watching me ".

Ray wasn't laughing at bob for the dream he was having, he was laughing at how paranoid he was " Dude there is no one watching us that was 3 month's ago and besides he was buried a good feet into the ground dead people don't come back " ray said. Bob smiled at this a little " Yeah i guess your right but i can't help to think we got off to easy, no one investigated us or no one was questioned there is bound to be some kind of justice for this ".

" Man the dead is dead that is it, where he is at he can't do anything to us, besides everyone is content with thinking he killed himself he looked the part anyways so lets just go along with and accept that " ray said, now getting up. " But ray " bob said, watching ray walk pass him " Together we took a life, it's impossible to move on from that " ray stopped, bob was right no one else knew about the thing that they had done but they did and if they weren't investigated and found out the normal way their concious would drive them too.

*

Frankie was scared to investigate what the hell it was that was in his house, he had stood behind the corner of the kitchen wall and listened to the humming that sounded from over where his cereal bowl was. He knew that no one else had been in the house with him before he opened the door and now someone was, whoever this person was was not afraid to move around his house because they were going in his fridge and then the drawers.

Frankie imagined what they were only looking for in the drawer full of knives, he heard the ramblings of the blades clicking together and a hand finally picking up one. Frankie had to be brave it was his house damn it and he lived here so whoever it was was in for it, so frankie slipped off his house shoes and raised one, prepared to chuck this sneaky bitch over the head.

On the count of 3 frank ran out with one shoe in his hand, but when he seen who it was he stopped although he didn't know them. It was a boy a teenager of about 16 looking through his knife drawer, the boy had shoulderlength black hair that hung to his shoulders and was beautifully thick it was dyed red at the top and fell along in the back, his skin was the whitest of pale and very smooth and clean looking, his little pouty lips were pink and straight under a small and pointed nose.

Around his eyes were faint blackish-gray circles, and he was pretty and delicate and thin. He was wearing a white long sleeved uniform shirt where the sleeves were rolled up and had a folded collar on the neck, over this he wore a sleeveless black vest shirt that had a white and black stripped tie tucked into it, his slacks were black and comfortable, and on his feet was white socks at the time. On his hands were fingerless black and white skeleton printed gloves that rode up a little over his wrist, he didn't seem to notice frank standing there as he batted his long black lashes at the knife in his hands.

" Excuse me " frank said, his voice breaking a little " Who are you and what are you doing in my house? " the boy didn't face him he only kept looking at the knife so frank said again " Um do i know who you are? ", and again the boy only kept staring at the knife until frank yelled " Excuse me! " and the boy finally answered, saying only:

" You rich people should really have pop tarts and coffee in your house, how do you live without it i just don't know ".

Harrow here thankyou for taking the time to read my story although no one reviewed yet but i'll give you time. Anyways have fun reading this i hope with the house shoe throwing part i made you laugh review dudes alright thankyou!.
Sign up to rate and review this story