Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Find My Baby

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura gets another call from her boyfriend, Jiro, all the way from Tokyo. Reviews=More chapters!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-17 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 576 words - Complete

0Unrated
Find My Baby:

My boyfriend called again at lunch. I was eating from my bento when my cell phone rang. I looked and saw it was Jiro. My heart flipped up a bit. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and hid into a stall. I flipped up open my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe!" he said to me on the phone. "How you been?"

"Great!" I said. "You?"

"I'm all good, baby!" Jiro replied.

"How's school?" I asked him.

"It's all good!" he said. I smiled to myself. That's all he really says about his life, buddies, or school. Half of Japan could be burning down and he would still say it was all good. I shook my head to myself. That's why I love the big oaf so much, I suppose.

"How's my dad?" I asked.

"Your old man's fine!" Jiro replied. "He told me to give you this!" Then, he blew kisses into the phone. I felt warm all over. It's so good to get kisses over the phone from dad and my boyfriend together. Hey, see what you like. But I am a daddy's girl! So sue me!

"How's work?" Jiro asked me.

"Great," I replied. "My company merged yesterday! And that means more money!"

"Sweet!" Jiro replied. "You could earn up enough to come and see me! My friends are dying to meet you!" I was surprised about that one. He barely talks about his friends. It's usually me that talks about my friends. I felt rosy now.

"Well, maybe I could get you a plane ticket and fly you to America to meet my friends," I suggested in joy.

"Sweet!" Jiro replied. "I would really love that!"

"Really?" I asked him in surprise.

"Hell yeah!" my love replied. I suddenly felt myself floating away. I knew that I could make this long distance relationship work between us! If mom could make it work with dad, I could do the same with Jiro and I. Thirteen years and we are still going strong. My friends who doubted me can suck it! We talked on for the rest of the break. I was only half listening in happiness. I just loved these moments I shared with Jiro. Sure we physically couldn't be together. But just hearing each other's voice made up for everything. Jiro let me go after the full hour. I hung up in bright happiness. I didn't really want to get off the phone, but sadly he has school and I have to work. So, I been away my phone and left the stall with a smile on my face.

However, I was kind of brought back to reality when I saw Miranda staring at me on the other side as I came out of the stall. She had a shocked look on her face. I stared back at her as I slowly returned to Earth.

"What?" I asked her. The Welsh girl just shook her head and shrugged.

"Nothing," she replied. "It's just so sweet to be talking to your boyfriend sometimes." I felt myself getting red. She heard everything that I said? Damn, this girl is worse than Nessie! I regained my since and toughened up.

"Yeah," I said. "Excuse me!" Then, I hurried away back to work. Note to self: Make sure no outsiders are outside listening into your conversation with Jiro. Check, got that right! Back to work now!

It's Been a Crazy Time for Us
Sign up to rate and review this story