Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Introduction

Introduction

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

read and find out. i suck at summaries. possible rydon?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-19 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 270 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1

Ryan sat on the couch in the front room of his house, listening to his ipod, tears streaming down his cheeks. He sighed as the song ended, and then burst out sobbing when Everything We Had by TAI came on. How perfectly the song described his life. His girlfriend, Keltie, had just broken up with him. And the thing was, he was going to propose to Keltie that night, but then she called and broke up with him. Suddenly the doorbell rang. "It's open," he called in the general direction of the front door, and cursed himself when his voice broke. "Hey, Ry! It's me! What's goin- Oh, Ryan. What's the matter?" Ryan curled himself up into a ball to make room for Brendon on the couch. "Well-" Brendon cut him off as he sat down.
"It's Keltie, isn't it?" Ryan just nodded. "She said no?" Brendon guessed.
Ryan shook his head. "No, she called and broke up with me before I got to ask her."
"Oh, Ryan, I'm sorry." Ryan felt himself being enveloped into a hug by Brendon's strong arms, and he laid his head on Brendon's shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
"No..not really. I just wanna be alone." Brendon stood up.
"Sure. If you need anything, call me, okay?" He gave Ryan a meaningful look.
Ryan half smiled. "Okay Brendon. Thanks."
"See ya, Ry."
"Bye, Bren."
Ryan heard the door click, and he was alone.
Missing the warmth and security of Brendon's arms, he closed his eyes, and let the misery have him.

*
review plz! sorry its so short! more soon..
Sign up to rate and review this story