Categories > TV > A-Team

A Father's Love

by Kaidosgirl555 0 reviews

Hannibal's two daughters show up to the house in Langley with a problem after a few years of no contact with the A-Team. Can Hannibal and the A-Team help solve the girl's problem?

Category: A-Team - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 236 words

0Unrated
Prologue
The current scene beheld was that of an older man comforting his thirteen year old daughter he’d barely gotten to know. He said to her firmly but with a pang of sadness, “Nevaeh, I can’t risk your life like that! If you were to get hurt or killed I’d never be able to live with myself. I’m sorry about this! If we don’t hurry the Army will catch us and you don’t want that to happen. Just stay here with your aunt!” With that the man known as John “Hannibal” Smith left with his men. As he got into the van he gave his new found daughter a forced smile that showed his regret and sorrow. The girl just got tears in her eyes and hung her head. When the four men were at the end of the drive she shouted, “I’ll see you soon Colonel!” With that she collapsed onto to the ground.
The next scene was the same as the first but with a younger daughter by the name of Teá who was ten. She got the same response as her older half sister except she was to go and stay with her older sister instead of her current guardian. The two girls had no idea they would ever have to call upon their father’s help ever till two years after the encounter with Teá.
Sign up to rate and review this story