Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All Hope Is Gone

All Hope Is Gone

by neve 3 reviews

The one thing that Frank lived for was gone and now all he felt was despair.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-10-21 - Updated: 2008-10-21 - 542 words

2Insightful
Chapter One - All That I'm Living For


It had been one month, 2 days and 6 hours since Frank's world had literally fallen apart. Frank had never stopped working, the ideas rushing through his head of everything he still had to do. His band had just finished recording their new album, his business was going much better than he had expected and he still had more things that he wanted to develop and take forward. As he lay on the strange bed it didn't matter anymore, his chest was so heavy and it hurt too much to move. The alcohol could dull the pain but it couldn't remove all traces. Every moment had been about her, his thoughts never distracted by anyone else but now she was gone. He couldn't forget the last time he had seen her, the cold look in her eyes and the way that bastard had wrapped his arm around her waist as if to stake his claim on his property. Frank reached up and rubbed his forehead with his fingers, everytime he thought about that last moment his head would throb.

Relunctantly, Frank sat up and groaned. His eyes searched the room for something to drink, something to let him forget. The minibar had long been emptied and the beer he had brought back from the crew room was finished, the empty cans scattered all across the floor. He never imagined he would end up like this. Frank could never really understand how Gerard had managed to get himself to the point of drinking every minute of the day and night. But as the hours passed and he made his way through all the alcohol available to him he realised the path before him was getting darker and he didn't have the strength to fight it anymore. Frank let himself fall of the side of the bed, he groaned again as his body made an impact with the ground and the pain in his head rattled around. Unable to lift his head he dragged his weary body across the floor, lifting bottles as he passed and shaking them in the vain hope of finding one that wasn't empty. His thirst baited him, teased him whilst a constant voice scorned his effort. Nothing but empty fucking bottles. His desperation got the better of him as he lifted one up and shattered it against the wall. He watched as the glass fell down the wall, splashing the tiny amount of liquid across the wallpaper. He lifted his hand, glaring at the blood running down his arm, intertwining with the permanent ink that he used to love so much, it fascinated him. He lifted his arm to his mouth and sucked it dry, the irony taste bittersweet against his lips. This is what he had become, within a few weeks his perfect world had ended and Frank couldn't bear to think of facing another day, alone and destroyed.






So I had this idea and well basically I couldn't move on with my other story until I got this out of my system. I would be so grateful if you could let me know what you think by rating/reviewing so I know whether it would be worth developing it. Many thanks :)
Sign up to rate and review this story