Categories > Original > Romance > Could it be...Love?

Could it be...Love?

by mrs_joe_jonas 0 reviews

Allie hates the Jonas Brothers. Everything about them. Her best friend, Taylor, drags her to a Jonas Brothers concert, where Allie is selected out of the crowd to get sang to. On stage, she notices...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 435 words

0Unrated
“Taylor, do I really have to go?” I whined. My best friend was dragging me along to a Jonas Brothers concert. I hated the Jonas Brothers. I thought they were ugly, had no taste in clothing, had horrible voices, and just stunk overall.
“Yes, you do,” She replied, grinning to annoy me. I groaned. “You’ll love it, trust me,” Taylor assured me.
“Sure I will,” I replied sarcastically. Taylor rolled her eyes, grabbing my arm. “Come on, it’s time to go,” She told me, dragging me out the front door of her house. She continued to drag me until we ended up in her mom’s minivan. “Ready, girls?” Her mom asked.
“YES!!!” Taylor practically screamed, bouncing up and down in her seat. “What about you, Allie?” Ms. Ronsen asked. I just sat there, not answering. This was not my idea of a fun way to spend a Friday night. “She is,” Taylor assured her mom. “Alrighty then, let’s get going!” Ms. Ronsen exclaimed, turning on the car and rolling out of the Rosen’s driveway.

********************************

“I wanna see all the cell phones up right now. Put ‘em all up.” Joe Jonas told the crowd, who immediately put their cell phones in the air. Nick and Kevin Jonas started to play the beginning of a song. “If you don’t have a cell phone, lemme see the cameras. Raise them high.” He added. More girls put cameras in the air. “Ya!” He approved.
Of course, being Taylor, she had her cell phone AND camera in the air. We were in the front row, right in front of Joe. Taylor was in heaven. But I wasn’t.
“They’re gonna sing ‘Hello Beautiful!” Taylor whispered in my ear. I pretended to get all excited, then glared at her. “UGG!!! You’re impossible.” She told me, causing me to smirk.
All of a sudden, I felt a hand tapping my shoulder and thousands of girls screaming at the fact that I was being tapped. ‘What’s the big deal with being tapped?’ I wondered, thinking it was just someone next to me. Then I looked up. ‘Oh.’ I thought. ‘That’s why the girls are screaming. I’m being tapped on the shoulder by Joe Jonas.’ I looked over at Taylor, whose face was dropped in an I-can’t-believe-it expression. I looked back at Joe, who was motioning for me to hop up on stage. Looking back at Taylor, she gave me a thumbs-up. Not happy about it at all, I climbed on stage, trying to look happy.

That’s when I noticed something.
Sign up to rate and review this story