Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m Here to Rescue You

by Noizchild 1 review

Joe has another encounter with Clare. But yet, she keeps tormenting the guy... (Yes, I am so bad!) Oh and don't forget to review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 1016 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm Here to Rescue You:

Okay, so Clare and I didn't have sex last night. But we made out behind the club. Damn she has some sweet lips. I was really getting into it last night. Clare really has some experience with her. She did things to my tongue that I couldn't even describe in words. Within minutes, I wanted more. I began unzipping my jeans. I grabbed onto her dressed when she lightly pushed me off. I stopped kissing her and looked at her slightly confused.

"Clare," I said. "Why did you...?" Clare lightly shook her head and she put her finger to my lips.

"Not this time," she whispered to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Clare smiled at me in a naughty way. She leaned in to my ear.

"This is just the first night," she whispered to me. "If you want more, you'll have to keep pursuing me." I stared at her with wide eyes. All I could do was nod. This British Bombshell was baiting me into her trap. And before I knew I had fallen right into it.

"Are we clear?" Clare asked. I nodded at her like an excited little puppy. She smiled at me in her naughty way. Then, she gently kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. Clare lightly pulled away smiling.

"Night babe," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow!" Then we went back into Golden Angel. Now, we are playing this hot game together. Actually, she was playing all along. I just now caught on. I know it is wrong, but yet I still want to keep playing. Clare had me hooked into her that much. I just couldn't "turn":http://www.angelfire.com/planet/noiztza/blog/index.blog?from=20081023 away from her now. I just had to have her again. Everything to get in that British Bombshell's pants. Everything about her is a tease. Her hair, her eyes, her body, her perfume, her clothing, her accent, her laugh, her make-up, and her charm. Clare was just a walking tease. She just messes with my head. I can't get away from her. I just have to have Miss Clare. She's like Princess Leia and I'm Han Solo. (I didn't say Luke because that would be incest and that's just wrong.)

My second encounter with that British Bombshell came tonight. I was all alone in my room when I got a knock on my door. I looked up from my bed. Hm? I didn't order any room service tonight. The others are just hanging out right now. So who was knocking at my door? I got off of the bed and peeked out of the peep hole. Clare was standing on the other side looking in. I quickly became excited. Leia is here! Han Solo to the rescue. I opened the door for my Leia. She looked up at me.

"Hey!" I greeted her. Clare smiled at me. She was looking like the hot pretty little rich girl she was. Her blouse was silk and white with a cute little black schoolgirl mini skirt. Clare kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. We pulled away. I had a smirk on my face.

"That's a nice greeting!" I said to her. Clare smirked at me naughty way. She just kissed me again. This time, I took her into the room with me. She closed and locked the door behind her. I pushed my Leia back onto my bed. We kept kissing from there. I felt her up in great joy. Clare didn't seem to mind at all. Alright! Leia is letting me go further some. I suddenly wanted to rip off her clothes and screw her on the spot. I can feel that I'm going to get my wish tonight. Oh yes, Han Solo is going to get lucky tonight! I quickly began unbuttoning her blouse. I only made it past her lovely breasts when she caught my hands. I broke off the kiss and looked at her slightly confused. She looked up at him smiling.

"Uh, uh, uh!" my Leia said to me in her seductive British accent. "That's as far as you go tonight." I was still confused. Last night, she wouldn't even let me touch her clothes. Now, I could only start undressing her. But I could only unbutton her blouse to the point that I can see what bra she was wearing. This was killing me inside. I was about to ask why when she covered my mouth. She pulled me down closer to her.

"I told you," she whispered to me. "I'm only giving it up piece by piece. You have to keep pursuing me if you want more." I became frustrated.

"But that ain't right!" I called to her. Clare just shrugged at me.

"Hey," she said. "That's how it is. Take it or leave it!" I stared at her for a long way with a blank look in my eyes. She's torturing me! I can see it now! This was going to be cruel relationship if I kept on with her. But, my Leia was just so hot! Damn, why do the English have to look hot?

"Aw, screw it!" I said at last. Then, I kissed her again on the lips. She kissed me back on the lips. Round two of the hot make out session started up again quickly. I have not subjected myself to more torment and suspense with my British Bombshell Princess Leia. But you know what? Screw it! I'm just going to keep having to chase her into I have my Leia with me right in bed. She won't know what hit her!

Joe: 1 Clare: 3

You Make Feel So Good So Good

Okay, let's pick up the tempo of the story here! We'll start off with REALLY hooking Prose up by breaking up Rose and Tony. Then let's get some of the Decaydance group laid with some of the folks from BRM/BA, shall we? Oh yeah, more racy ahead!!! JTLYK. Oh and don't forget to review!
Sign up to rate and review this story