Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

No More Rain

by Noizchild 1 review

Rose finally finds a reason to break up with Tony and does so with power and grace! Reviews=More chapters

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 2422 words - Complete

0Unrated
No More Rain:

I want to break up with Tony now. I'm ready to do so now. I even have the right words to say to him. I have been going over them in my head many times. Now, I just need an excuse to dump him. Lucky for me, that came tonight. I was on my lunch break when I got two text messages from Tony and Petey. My headache had subsided by now. Everyone was still on my back about what happened last night. I'm not ashamed of Petey; I just don't want people in our business. Some parts of love should be private between the lovers themselves. That list should be deepest secrets, romantic moments in bed (or wherever they do it), and other personal things like that. So, I try to keep Petey and my hot nights to myself.

Anyway, back to the text messages. The first one was by Petey. I smiled as I opened it. "Have you dumped him yet?" he wrote to me. I smiled at the question. I texted him back right away. "No, but I'm going to do it tonight. XOXO" I wrote back. I pressed send and had a good day. I think I should reward myself with a third base make-out session with Petey later. The next message was from Tony. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Happy moment is now over. Back to reality. I opened his text. "I miss you baby! Come by my house and talk to me this evening!" Go to Hell, you perv! I know what he really wants. In fact, it doesn't even deserve a reply. I deleted the message and went back to my lunch. However, an idea came into my head. I decided to break up with Tony in person after all. I was going to be a cheat and call him. But I get the feeling the message won't sink in so well. So, I'll humor him by coming over and then break up with him in person. My plan is perfect. I finished my lunch happily and went back to work.

I decided not to tell my friends that I was breaking up with Tony tonight. The last thing I need is more attention on me. Nessa and them will make a huge deal out of it and micromanage the whole event to death. So, no. I'll keep the plan to myself until tomorrow morning. Good, now that that's settled, all I have to do is wait for the day to pass so I can get on with it. I kept my mind busy with my work. That sadly is not working today. I looked at the clock anxiously. My heart was pounding like a wild horse. I feel sweaty without actually sweating at all. Damn, why does time always run so slow?

"Because it just does," someone spoke up to me. I looked up in a rush. Greg was standing over me looking. I looked at him confused.

"Because what just does?" I asked him. Greg shrugged at me.

"You asked why does time always run so slow," he said. "So I was answering your question." I looked away slightly stupid. Somehow my internal dialogue became external dialogue again. Damn it, I need to learn when to turn off the microphone in my head.

"Why do you ask?" Greg asked me. I froze for a second before speaking. I just turned back to my computer and picked up typing my article again.

"Oh," I said. "No real reason."

"Right..." Greg said to me. I didn't look up until he had walked away. A little smile came to my face. Sorry Greg, but I'm not to tell you until tomorrow. The evening came just as I had hoped. I changed out of my business suit and into a red halter top and short black skirt. This was for Petey, not Tony.

"Bye Keisha," I called to my aunt as I was heading out the door. "I'm going to be out for a while."

"Okay!" she called back. Then, I went out the door. I walked down the street boldly. I kept cheering myself on as I kept walking. I can do it! Just end it with Tony and you can start fresh with Petey. Don't back out now, you have come so far! The night was making me walk faster and my heart beat faster at the same time. Tonight was the night! I am going to end it with Tony once and for all! I made it straight up to his door. I knocked on the door.

"Coming!" his grandmother called. I waited in ambition. My heart and adrenaline were racing. I felt sorry for Mrs. Harris. I wish she would toughen up and throw Tony out as well. The door opened wide. Mrs. Harris looked me up and down. A smile came across her face.

"Rosie!" she said happily. "It's so good to see you!" I smiled and nodded at her.

"Why thank you, Mrs. H," I said. "Is Tony in?"

"Yes dear," she said to me. "He's upstairs."

"Thank you ma'am," I said to her. Then I went into the house and up the stairs. I came to his bedroom door. I knocked on the door.

"Tony!" I called out. "It's me, Rosie!" There was a slight whisper on the other side, then some scrambling, and then silence. I became suspicious instantly. But, I kept my determined face. The door blew open wide. Tony was standing in front of me in his usual thug wear. The man smelt of booze as well. His room always stinks. I stepped back a bit so that I could breathe. Tony looked me up and down. A naughty smile came across his face.

"Rosie!" he called. "So good to see you again!" He grabbed to make a grab at me, but I backed away even more.

"No," I said to him sternly. "I stopped sleeping with you, remember?" He looked at me like a hurt puppy. I rolled my eyes again. I used to fall for that look. Now, he just looks silly and stupid. I rolled my eyes again.

"What do you want, Tony?" I asked annoyed. "If it's nothing, then I'm going home!" Tony suddenly became serious. He stood up tall over me. I looked at him in slight shock. I had almost forgotten how tall he was. I was getting a little scared for a moment. Oh crap, he's going to be serious for once! Then, the big shocker came in a flash. Tony quickly grabbed me by the hands. Okay, this was just creepy. Tony looked at me with those pathetic desperate eyes of his.

"Rosie," he pleaded. "Are you cheating on me?" I looked at him with big eyes of shock. Okay, I really wasn't expecting this! Where the hell did this come from? I didn't even know how to answer him at first. He kept his eyes locked on me.

"Are you?!?" he asked.

"No!" I called. "Why would you even assume that?!?" Tony then looked overjoyed.

"Then why won't you sleep with me?" he asked in misery. I rolled my eyes at him annoyed yet again.

"Tony!" I sighed out. "We've been over this hundreds of times! You suck in bed! That's why I don't want to sleep with you!"

"Then you must be cheating on me!" he called. I could not believe what I was hearing! He was just being annoying and childish now!

"So just because I won't sleep with you makes me a cheater?!?" I shouted at him. "You're an idiot!"

"What am I supposed to think?" Tony asked me. I rolled my eyes again.

"I don't have time for this crap!" I called. I was about to leave when I heard a small shuffle coming from his room. We both paused. Tony looked at me nervously. I looked at him in suspicion.

"Tony," I said. "You're not alone right now, are you?" He looked at me with wide eyes. That idiot began struggling for the words to explain himself out this one. But it was too late. I pushed past him and stormed into his room like a raging bull. I looked all around the place.

"Okay!" I called out. "I know you're here, sweetie! Come and show yourself!" And sure enough, someone came out to me. Boy was I in for a huge shock. Another woman was in Tony's room. She was only dressed in his bed sheets. Her long brown hair came down to her waist. Her heavy bangs made her face look smaller. She had nice grey-brown eyes that were looking at me with surprise. I instantly recognized her. This was Nikki Mayfield. This was the tramp in high school that kept flirting with Tony back in the day. Nikki was a year younger than Tony and I. She was smaller than me in weight. We were both the same height. Sure she didn't have as much curves or breasts as I did, but the boys still flocked at her like crazy. Nikki was little miss perfect. Cheerleader throughout high school, straight A student, valedictorian in high school, and top of Miami University. Nikki was the perfect daughter to have. Don't let her nice demeanor fool you! Nikki is the biggest black bitch in Miami. She stole other people's boyfriends constantly. Gay or straight, Nikki didn't care. If they were attractive, she just had to have them. She also got into my catfights and gave the stolen boyfriends' girlfriends hell in her conquest to get what was hers. I might have been angry on the outside. But, I was smiling in my head. I now had a reason to break up with Tony and start fresh with Petey. I just need to put on a convincing act until I leave his house.

"And what's this?" I snapped aloud. Nikki looked over at Tony who was now scared out of his mind.

"Sweetie!" he called to me. "I can explain!"

"Explain what?" I asked him sharply. He was silent for a long while. I waited for him to talk. This should be a rich one! As usual, Tony couldn't think of anything to get him out of this mess. Nikki grew impatient.

"Oh for God's sakes, Tony!" she yelled. "Tell her already!"

"Tell me what?" I asked. The tramp grew angry and rolled her eyes.

"Tony and I have been dating for two years now!" she blurted out. "Which makes you the other woman!" Tony rushed over to her and quickly covered her mouth. I was both angry and shocked. Now to get on with the bomb.

"Two years?!?" I yelled out. "Two years?!?"

"That's right!" Nikki yelled through his mouth. Tony was in a deep panic.

"Rosie!" he yelled. "You weren't around! You were always with those white people and lusting after that gay emo girly-man! And you also stopped sleeping with me! So what was I supposed to do?"

"So you call up the biggest slut to scratch the itch?!?" I barked at him. Nikki broke free from Tony's grasp and tried to tackle me.

"Who are you calling a slut, you prude bitch?!?" she screamed out in rage. I backed up as she tried to make a grab at me. Oh, I was smiling on the inside alright. This is made for a TV drama. But now, it's time to stop with the games and get on with it. I just shook my head at them.

"Such a shame really," I said unimpressed. Tony and Nikki looked at me confused.

"What is?" Tony asked. I tried my best to keep myself from smiling at the best part. I looked them both straight in the eye. I shook my head at them again.

"I had a feeling that you were cheating on me for a long time, Tony," I said to him. "But I didn't expect it to be with this tramp. You have disappointed me by looking down on my friends, being rude about my career, and being a hateful bastard about my new tastes in music and fashion. I have put with those bitterly. But the fact that you cheat on me with a well-known bitch-tramp and then accuse me of cheating like you are nothing but a pure saint, that is just forgivable! That's it! I'm done with you. It's over! I'm breaking up with you! And don't call me because I'll just hang up if it's you! Goodbye!" Tony looked so crushed and heart-broken now.

"Rosie!" he cried out to me. "You can't mean this! I love you and only you! Please don't leave me!" Usually, that worked for me. But this time, I was prepared. I still kept the unaffected look on my face.

"Sorry," I said. "I gave you chances to change and you blew them." I turned my back to them.

"Goodbye Tony," I said keeping my serious. "Enjoy your new love life with that tramp-bitch, Nikki. I'm done with you now." Then, I walked away and shut the door behind me. I smiled in my head as I heard the idiot and tramp screaming at each as I walked down the hall. I have done it. I have broken up with Tony. Sure, he's going to chase me around to you end up he tries to get me back. But, I can't worry with that now. I need to pay a little visit to a special someone now. I'll battle off Tony later. I walked past Mrs. Harris and her sad eyes. I really do feel sorry for her. Tony just uses her as a doormat. Cut him off Mrs. H. I did it and you can too. It's not as hard as it looks. I really wanted to tell her that. But she's just a nice old lady in pain, so I just nodded at her and walked out the door.

When I shut the door behind me, I smiled to myself in wicked victory. I am free now! Little Rosie's a real woman now!

"Yes!" I said to myself softly in victory in case Mrs. Harris was still in the living room. Dumping Tony is only part one of my liberation. Fighting him off is going to be the "fun" part. But why worry about that now? I should go treat myself with that yummy Petey Panda for growing up and being a big girl tonight!

So Kiss Me Goodbye, Honey I'm Going to Make it Out Alive
Sign up to rate and review this story