Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

The Take Over, the Breaks Over

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose makes it over to Pete to break the news and consumate their love. Reviews are a good thing. They keep me working.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-29 - Updated: 2008-10-29 - 1341 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Take Over, the Breaks Over:

I got a knock on my door tonight. A smile came onto my face. I had a guess of who it was. I stood up from my bed and walked over to the door. I opened it up slowly. Rose stood on the other side looking at me. I stared at her in excitement. My hot little black Barbie was looking really sexy tonight. Her hot little body was a cock tease to me. Her skirt and halter top made me want to tear them off right in the hall and bang her on the spot. Aw, damn it! Must... get... divorce papers soon! I smiled at her wickedly.

"Hello there," I said. "Nice to see you again!" Rose just kissed me on the lips. Pleasantly surprised, I kissed her back. We lightly broke off.

"What was that for?" I asked. She smiled at me. Rosie leaned in close to me.

"I did it!" she whispered. "I broke up with Tony tonight!" I was overjoyed. I kissed her on the lips again. She kissed me back happily. I dragged her into the apartment and closed the door behind her. Rose locked it behind her. I led her into the bedroom. I pushed her down onto my bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and slowly slipped her tongue into my mouth. I ran my fingers through her long black-brown hair. She nearly choked me with her sweet little tongue. I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed her top and ripped it off. I threw her shirt right to the floor. She reached up and unzipped my hoodie. Rosie pulled it off and threw it to the floor. She pulled off my shirt and threw it off.

I broke off the kiss and began kissing at her neck. She moaned aloud happily. Her skin is so soft and tasty. I grabbed her skirt and unzipped it quickly. I slowly slid it off of her lovely hips. That skirt hit the floor instantly. I paused to get a good look at my naughty angel. She was only dressed in her black and red lacy silk bra and panties. Her body was screaming for me to pleasure it to the fullest. I wanted to eat up every curve of her body. And judging by the hungry look in her sweet brown eyes, she wanted me to do so. Well, who am I to deny my girl's aching request? Besides, she earned it after dumping Tony.

I began kissing her again on the neck. Moans quickly escaped from her sweet mouth. I quickly moved back up stuck my tongue into her mouth. Sorry, I can't have her getting loud just yet. I haven't really worked on her yet. Rosie reached forward and quickly unzipped my jeans. Yes honey. Play with it all you like. You'll be late for work again and begging for even more by the time I'm finished with you. What did you think it was just going to be one ride tonight? Hell no! I'm going to f**k her until she is late for work again. I don't know what it is with me. I just have to have more with Rose. She had become that addictive to me. Her hot little body was stronger than any pill that I had been on in my life.

Rose lightly spread her legs for me underneath. A naughty smirk came into my head. She's really prepared tonight. Lucky for her, so am I. I break off the kiss again and lean down to her hot sweet ear.

"I have a full box of Trojan tonight," I whispered to her. Rose nodded at me eager as I was to see if I could go through a whole box in one night. I was up for the challenge for tonight. But there was one little thing I had finish before I could achieve that. I slipped my hands around her soft lovely back and grabbed at her black and red bra. I kissed her again on the lips as I slowly began unhooking it. Rosie was moaning loudly in my mouth. Once I got it loose, I didn't take her bra off. I was holding off on that for a moment. Instead, I moved my hands down to the sides of her panties and jerked them off. I threw them out of bed in seconds. I finally went for her bra and slid it off. That hit the floor as well. I took a moment to look down at her hot naked body under me. I had to swallow up my drool in order to keep on.

I ripped off my boxers. Rose watched me excited. I could tell that I was just teasing her now. I could almost hear her whimpering to me in misery. I smiled at her in a bad way as I gently covered her mouth.

"Shhh!" I whispered to her. "Hang in there, it's coming." Rosie just nodded at me quickly. I smiled at her again and drew out the box of condoms. I pulled out a fresh one and unwrapped it. I slid it onto my waiting cock and sank down to Rose. I leaned in close to her ear again.

"Brace yourself, sweetie!" I whispered to her. She nodded at me quickly. I smirked at her and slid myself into her. I kissed her on the lips again as I did so. She kissed me back. I couldn't wait any longer. I began pulling in and out of her right away. Rose cried out happily. She held onto me tightly. That drove me to pump even harder and faster. Rosie shut her eyes in bliss.

"HARDER PETEY, HARDER!!!" she screamed out. I complied. She was so wet and tight for me tonight. Just the way I liked her. I just wished to make her wet all over with me. There were so many things I wanted to do to her hot little body. She was little the perfect pleasure toy. No, she was more than that. Rose was my girl! I wanted to be with her, hold her, kiss her, make love to her, and to love her. But I couldn't do that yet. I was married to Ashlee. The only way out of that was a divorce. But I couldn't do that now. I'm going to be a father soon. But yet, I want Rosie so much... I forced myself to focus for the rest of the ride. I will worry with the mess later. I have to pleasure my girl to the fullest. Tonight's not about me anyway. It's about her.

After the first round, I came within the condom hard.

"AHHH YES!!!!" I yelled out. Rose whimpered out happily as will. I collapsed beside of her panting. We didn't speak for a long while. I turned to her smiling.

"So it's over then?" I asked. Rose rolled over on her stomach and propped herself up onto her elbow.

"Not yet," she replied. "Now starts the battle of him chasing me around and begging me to take him back until I do. I used to do that, but not this time. I will find off Tony until the end." I smiled at her. I suddenly felt so much better now. I'm not the only one with a hard battle to face anymore. I kissed her on the lips. Rosie kissed me back. She smiled at me when we parted.

"What was that for?" she asked me. I smiled and shrugged at her.

"To wish you look," I said. "To let you know I'll get the divorce papers soon. And to warm you up for round two!" Rose smiled at me wickedly.

"Pervert!" she said to me in a joking way. I just smirked at her and kissed her again. She pulled me on top of her and we began to warm up for more rounds into the morning.

Come Up to Meet You and Tell Ya I'm Sorry
Sign up to rate and review this story