Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

Grrrrrrrrr

by sock_monkey 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 824 words

0Unrated
After the whole bed thing we got some food and Pete gave me a tour of his house. Or should I say our house now. This is still a little weird.

He is soooooooo different than I ever imagined. I always thought he would be some diva with a big attitude and an even bigger ego; but he is actually a huge lovable dork. He is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

I was thinking about this when I walked into Pete's room to tell him that I was going to try and go to bed.

I walked in to find Pete in his boxers in front of his mirror. I admit that I wasn't really focused on his face but on his body, but when I finally did look up at his face what I saw made me laugh so hard that I was almost crying.

"YOU PRACTICE YOUR GRRRRRR FACE?" I said while rolling on the floor (literally) laughing.

He turned o me with a look of shock on his face.

"UH...........NO...........I mean yes.............I want it to look good." he said while acting nervous.

I stopped laughing, sat up and leaned against his bed.

"You shouldn't have to practice your smile." I said while looking up at his face.

He sat down next to me and then looked at me.

"Don't you think it looks good?" he asked.

"Um................Well..........It's not that I don't like it...........I just prefer your normal smile. I think the smile you use when you are just being yourself and hanging out looks better." I said hopping that I don't offend him.

"Yeah I don't "grr" at people when I'm just hanging out it's more of a while I'm being Pete Wentz the celebrity." he said trying to get me to understand.

"Yeah I get it...........How do you do that face anyway? I've tried but I can't do it." I said.

I was kind of distracted by the fact that my right leg and his left leg are touching. I always knew that Pete was hot but man when he is sitting next to you almost naked it's hard to focus on anything else but him.

"You can't do it? WOW that's weird..........I don't know maybe your mouth is to small." he replied.

Is my mouth abnormally small or something? Why would he say that? Does he like small mouths? Is it too small for my face?

"Not that your mouth looks bad or anything. It's normal size compared to everyone else, my mouth is just naturally larger." he said while staring at my mouth.

This is awkward.

"Awkward turtle." I said while doing the hand over hand turtle movement.

He started laughing.

"So is there a reason you came in here?.............Not that I-i-i don't want you in here I-i-i w-w-was just curious." he said while stuttering out the last part.

"Oh I just came up to tell you that I was going to bed." I yawned out then got up and started toward his bedroom door.

"OOHH okay well good night." he sing-songed to me before he shut his door.

1:OO AM PETE'S POV

I woke up and sat up right in bed. I was drenched in sweat head to toe. My throat was dry from screaming so I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I gulped it down before I let myself begin to think about the nightmare. It's was just soooo horrible there where monsters everywhere and they where all coming to kill me.

I was thinking so hard that I almost didn't notice the lights in the computer room on almost. I walked over to turn them off thinking I forgot to turn them off before I went to bed.

What I found was Merideth bawling her eyes out sitting by the computer. I ran over and kneeled down in front of her.

"Merideth what's wrong?" I asked.

I was worried that she was mad at me or hurt.

"sniff He...........and I.........." was all I got out of her before she started crying so hard she was visibly shaking.

I helped her up and we started walking toward the living room. We sat down on the couch. I started rubbing circles on her back and rocking her back and forth as she cried on my shoulder.

I know it's a bad time to be thinking this but she is so close that I can't help to notice how good she smells. We stayed like that until she stopped crying.

"Okay now will you tell me what's wrong?" I said while still trying to comfort her.

I was hopping that my question wouldn't upset her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is short i know but and i have a feeling people think the story is getting boring but it will get more interesting i promise! read rate and review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story